Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MIC instagram is protecting Yas. They refuse to post any scenes of her in it.

Reactions: 9
MIC instagram is protecting Yas. They refuse to post any scenes of her in it.
She's also very quick when it comes to deleting any negative comments from her Instagram. There's not been a single one on her posts whenever I've checked them.
---
How unpredictable - not #passtheparcel

Ages ago, when this Lauren girl first started appearing in Rez's stories, I massively got the vibe that it was them two who were dating - not her and Harvey. The Lauren/Harvey storyline has to be fake. She clearly has no objection to being cast as the b*tch, as long as it gets her precious screen time.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She's also very quick when it comes to deleting any negative comments from her Instagram. There's not been a single one on her posts whenever I've checked them.
---
How unpredictable - not #passtheparcel

Ages ago, when this Lauren girl first started appearing in Rez's stories, I massively got the vibe that it was them two who were dating - not her and Harvey. The Lauren/Harvey storyline has to be fake. She clearly has no objection to being cast as the b*tch, as long as it gets her precious screen time.
Yeah she said on Emily’s podcast that she deletes them! Also notice how Liv and Ruby aren’t hanging out now that Lauren joined the Aus series.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf is wrong with Bella. Firstly shes a Z list member of the cast herself and mooched off Rez of all people to be on the show and now thinks she’s better than inga to even acknowledge her at the salon? In her weird outfit. Genuinely don’t understand what peoples logic is to not be aware of Inga’s feelings in this situation? If you support yas and Sam you can still be empathetic to inga? Why is everything so extreme? Does this cast not have the ability to deal with complex emotion and the fact that the two are not mutually exclusive
I can’t stand Bella! She’s been there for 2 minutes and she thinks she’s billy big bullocks.

Also she looks like she has a serious vitamin deficiency with that dehydrated face. Why the producers let her come back for another season I don’t know, she’s hard for me to look at, not appealing on the eye at all. Another one that’s jealous of Inga.

Inga must be the IT girl to have all these uglies hating on her.

Reactions: 27
You're exactly right. Everything she's done professionally has lazily ridden on the coat-tails of MiC and Jamie, who also has to pay bills on her behalf. Making gormless, unfunny and smutty comments on a rubbish podcast apparently qualifies as a career nowadays🥲
---

Does anyone know how the hell the cast fund their expenditure during their 2+ month holidays? I know the production company obviously pay for flights and accommodation, but what about stuff like brunches, dinners and spa treatments etc? Surely they don't get a budget for that too?!! I imagine they must get a load of freebies from all these places, simply for tagging them. The amount of luxuries they're treating themselves to in Oz already is outrageous. Just makes me think "crass tw4ts". Yasmine has already treated herself to a fancy blow dry. For what l, I don't know. Wasted on her loser boyfriend.
no, they literally do! they are what us povos might call a employee expense. one of them mentioned it before. they cover the costs. they will also of course have been gifted stuff and made deal to come over there.

im still stumped at how Yaz new Paris the most on there and have we seen them together since? but no she met Miles through tiktok dms so of course would be better bought in as his plaything for a while instead. she was already on for a lose lose with him from the off,hes just dumped issy and was already talking to an oz chick! god hes such a bleeping gross being. and once again girls warning another new girl of Miles off him. did she listen...snore.

Reactions: 7
no, they literally do! they are what us povos might call a employee expense. one of them mentioned it before. they cover the costs. they will also of course have been gifted stuff and made deal to come over there.

im still stumped at how Yaz new Paris the most on there and have we seen them together since? but no she met Miles through tiktok dms so of course would be better bought in as his plaything for a while instead. she was already on for a lose lose with him from the off,hes just dumped issy and was already talking to an oz chick! god hes such a bleeping gross being. and once again girls warning another new girl of Miles off him. did she listen...snore.
You're kidding?! Or am I just horribly naive about these things. I think it's completely crass, especially in the current economic climate. The cast members are loaded enough to fund their own holiday expenses ffs. It's bad enough that E4 gift them a palatial villa every time they sod off abroad. In the past year alone, they've jetted off to Mallorca, Bali, Corsica, and now Australia for 2+ months each time! They've literally got some of the shittiest cast members doing the Australia series. Such a waste of money and air miles 🥴

Re Yaz and Paris, Paris said she went to middle school with Yaz. I get the impression Emily knew Yaz before she came on the show, perhaps through Miles? Haha, had no idea about the Tik Tok DMs. Classic Miles. Who's betting he'll end up shagging his Dancing on Ice partner? I'm assuming his involvement in the show is probably what spurred his break up. Wise move by his ex if so...

I’d bet Lauren is feigning an interest in Rez to stay on the show. Saw they were going to Oz and needed to secure her place. I’m gutted cos I will have to endure her stupid voice and annoying top lip on my screen

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw some posts on Reddit saying that the reason people are being cold to Inga is because of how her and Sam treated people when they were a couple. I agree that could account for some hostility but nobody seems to treat Sam the same way. Seems like Inga is held to a much higher standard

Reactions: 27
I’d bet Lauren is feigning an interest in Rez to stay on the show. Saw they were going to Oz and needed to secure her place. I’m gutted cos I will have to endure her stupid voice and annoying top lip on my screen
They've known each other years and she was friendly with Ruby at one point. Does seem a bit weird and forced. I also don't think someone like Lauren would voluntarily pursue someone like Mr Charisma Harvey.
---
Saw some posts on Reddit saying that the reason people are being cold to Inga is because of how her and Sam treated people when they were a couple. I agree that could account for some hostility but nobody seems to treat Sam the same way. Seems like Inga is held to a much higher standard
I don't agree with this at all, seems like a cop out and easy way to blame the woman without holding Sam to account. The only reason Inga was ever snarky towards Ruby when she was with Sam was because Ruby has always been a b!tch to her. This hatred which she and Emily have towards her started way before Inga and Sam were properly an item. Bella was also friends with Inga while she was with Sam, but has now turned on her post their break up. What's that all about?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Aussie series looks quite dry. Inga’s not in it so I wonder who they will pick on this time and whether they will all fall out by the end of it.

temps slowly losing likes for me.
when hes on it you realise hes knows he "on show" so tries to act accordingly. but is becoming an increasing ick in the random moments.
and all the people he tend had a barb over their behaviour is now lapping it up with them.
thing with liv is wrong and fake and clearly done all the show,which in itself is yuk.
a cling on to Miles but without him just grabs to anyone who will give him a showing.
they are all just slowly becoming more skank and showie. privileged but gross with it. and acting like knobs.
not saying they all ha class before. but they were deff a certain level of class,richness to them that made it quite funny and less offensive.

temps slowly losing likes for me.
when hes on it you realise hes knows he "on show" so tries to act accordingly. but is becoming an increasing ick in the random moments.
and all the people he tend had a barb over their behaviour is now lapping it up with them.
thing with liv is wrong and fake and clearly done all the show,which in itself is yuk.
a cling on to Miles but without him just grabs to anyone who will give him a showing.
they are all just slowly becoming more skank and showie. privileged but gross with it. and acting like knobs.
not saying they all ha class before. but they were deff a certain level of class,richness to them that made it quite funny and less offensive.
I feel bad for Inga. Temps and Liv massively had her corner, but are now licking Yaz and Sam's arseholes out in Oz. Pathetic bunch with inconsistent and ever-changing morals and loyalties.

Reactions: 22
I feel bad for Inga. Temps and Liv massively had her corner, but are now licking Yaz and Sam's arseholes out in Oz. Pathetic bunch with inconsistent and ever-changing morals and loyalties.
Their loyalty lies where screen time is

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I saw an old photo from Harvey’s instagram of him and a rainbow and the caption was a spectrum and someone on the spectrum. Has he ever spoken more about this or has it be confirmed he lives with Autism? I definitely understand him more if so. NOT excusing him for his behaviour or how he treats women at all please don’t come for me haha. I’m just interested because it would give some insight into his dry humour/personality and his struggle to read the room and not seeing situations from others perspective when it seems obvious to them

Reactions: 15
I hate how fit Im finding Harvey looks on his insta Oz stories, perhaps he’s in his element given his heritage but whewwww & he’s even got his glasses off in some which isn’t usually his best look.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw an old photo from Harvey’s instagram of him and a rainbow and the caption was a spectrum and someone on the spectrum. Has he ever spoken more about this or has it be confirmed he lives with Autism? I definitely understand him more if so. NOT excusing him for his behaviour or how he treats women at all please don’t come for me haha. I’m just interested because it would give some insight into his dry humour/personality and his struggle to read the room and not seeing situations from others perspective when it seems obvious to them
I do remember him posting this pic but I got more of a piss-taking vibe from it. It felt more to me like a member of the public called him autistic and he was having a laugh about it (which obviously isn't cool). He definitely strikes me as someone who might be on the spectrum. His reaction to things, or lack thereof, especially where people's emotions are concerned, would strongly suggest so. It's not "normal" how he reacts to women breaking down in front of him. There's just nothing there in the way of emotion. Perhaps he's in denial about the obvious?

He's also a trained accountant...autistic people are generally very good with numbers...
---
I hate how fit Im finding Harvey looks on his insta Oz stories, perhaps he’s in his element given his heritage but whewwww & he’s even got his glasses off in some which isn’t usually his best look.
The teeth though...and the hairpiece. Please think carefully about how your proceed with this perceived "crush"😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.