Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Maeva has her faults, but at least she properly stood up for Inga! And I really do love her French accent. šŸ’œ These new girls are just SO boring in comparison to the OGs! šŸ’€

• Heart
Reactions: 43
That Lauren girl is very very pretty but why does she talk like that?!?!!?
It's the Jack Nicholson Joker upper lip.
---
Her style is pretty unique compared to the others. Very much a recent divorcee letting loose on a cruise. Channelling Jane MacDonald.
Girl desperately needs a professional stylist. She always manages to wear the worst possible outfits for her figure.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Made in Bondi has been announced as the first ever spin off as Made in Chelsea. As an Aussie, I can tell you itā€™ll just be full of Bondi Influencers and wonā€™t last many seasons. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be introducing some of the characters whilst the Chelsea cast are currently in Sydney.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Ruby really is an odious little toad I can not stand her. She managed to last as a decent normal human being for all of 2 episodes and now sheā€™s back to being a bleeping horror- unacceptable for her ā€˜friendā€™ Jem Lucy to get with nick, but doesnā€™t think itā€™s an issue for Sam and Yas to be flaunting in Ingas face? Okay šŸ™„ Harvey is an idiot and willow is a fool for thinking he was ever interested in her, walk away with your dignity. That new girl is ridiculous looking what the duck is that mouth? šŸ˜‚ Yas honestly has the worst dress sense- Inga is so interesting and different and always looks great, Yas I just donā€™t see the attraction- canā€™t wait for it to end in tears for her, horrible girl

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Ruby really is an odious little toad I can not stand her. She managed to last as a decent normal human being for all of 2 episodes and now sheā€™s back to being a bleeping horror- unacceptable for her ā€˜friendā€™ Jem Lucy to get with nick, but doesnā€™t think itā€™s an issue for Sam and Yas to be flaunting in Ingas face? Okay šŸ™„ Harvey is an idiot and willow is a fool for thinking he was ever interested in her, walk away with your dignity. That new girl is ridiculous looking what the duck is that mouth? šŸ˜‚ Yas honestly has the worst dress sense- Inga is so interesting and different and always looks great, Yas I just donā€™t see the attraction- canā€™t wait for it to end in tears for her, horrible girl
I fully echo all this!

Some of the Harvey comments on Twitter are effing hilarious. So many people calling him dead in the eyes and a sociopathšŸ˜‚Another one said he looked like one of those comedy nose and glasses props, and now I seriously can't unsee itšŸ¤£šŸ‘

This other comment (attached) cracked me up - so apt.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think behind the awkward deadpan Harvey is probably quite fun/funny on a personal level. I also hear his businesses are doing really well and heā€™s quite rich. That might be part of the appeal.

Iā€™ve never liked Ruby. Sheā€™s always been nasty and easily riled/jealous. Iā€™ll never forget the way she bullied that Sara girl that Rez was interested in. Sheā€™s always been a witch to Inga for no reason. Sheā€™s been a massive hypocrite about cheating as well. Liv called her out for the latter. I hate the way her eyes bulge out her head.

I also canā€™t stand Yas. Donā€™t know why the entire case seems to blow smoke up her ass. I do think itā€™s interesting how sheā€™s the only size 10/12 girl on the show pretty much ever. Just goes to show the lack of body diversity.

Reactions: 28
I can see why girls are attracted to Harvey but his personality would just send me to sleep! I do wonder how much of the show is scripted and how much is real. I get the impression the whole James/Sam was scripted. They were both almost laughing throughout the scene so it will very interesting to see if he does actually go to the wedding. I hope Inga meets someone amazing because she has such a lovely aura about her. The way she has handled the whole thing has been incredible-she deserves some real happiness after all the tit she's been through!

Reactions: 28
Unpopular opinion but I don't see the issue with Sam going to the wedding , Yas fair enough she shouldn't go but I think Maeva is glad of an excuse not to invite him as she never liked him anyway

Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but I don't see the issue with Sam going to the wedding , Yas fair enough she shouldn't go but I think Maeva is glad of an excuse not to invite him as she never liked him anyway
I thought it was rather ott too. Heā€™s either your mate or he isnā€™t you canā€™t disinvite someone because you dislike something theyā€™ve done. Heā€™s your fiancĆ©ā€™s friend, grow up. Unless itā€™s something absolutely awful to YOU, they donā€™t respect your relationship etc it comes across as petty and bitter and if she hated him so much she shouldnā€™t have invited him in the first place.

Itā€™s just an excuse. I canā€™t stand manipulative Maeva, sheā€™s surplus to requirements now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought it was rather ott too. Heā€™s either your mate or he isnā€™t you canā€™t disinvite someone because you dislike something theyā€™ve done. Heā€™s your fiancĆ©ā€™s friend, grow up. Unless itā€™s something absolutely awful to YOU, they donā€™t respect your relationship etc it comes across as petty and bitter and if she hated him so much she shouldnā€™t have invited him in the first place.

Itā€™s just an excuse. I canā€™t stand manipulative Maeva, sheā€™s surplus to requirements now.
Couldn't agree more and Sam's clearly no angel but he was right about James being under the thumb.

Reactions: 4
I think behind the awkward deadpan Harvey is probably quite fun/funny on a personal level. I also hear his businesses are doing really well and heā€™s quite rich. That might be part of the appeal.

Iā€™ve never liked Ruby. Sheā€™s always been nasty and easily riled/jealous. Iā€™ll never forget the way she bullied that Sara girl that Rez was interested in. Sheā€™s always been a witch to Inga for no reason. Sheā€™s been a massive hypocrite about cheating as well. Liv called her out for the latter. I hate the way her eyes bulge out her head.

I also canā€™t stand Yas. Donā€™t know why the entire case seems to blow smoke up her ass. I do think itā€™s interesting how sheā€™s the only size 10/12 girl on the show pretty much ever. Just goes to show the lack of body diversity.
He has a dark, sarcastic SoH, which is very much my bag when it comes to guys - but Jesus he's boring. Have you SEEN him in TV and podcast interviews? Dry as a nun's knickers.

• Haha
  • Sick
To be fair.. I wouldn't want anybody who quite obviously has zero regard or respect for the basic requirements of a relationship let alone the sanctity of marriage around. Celebrating my love and union with South West Londons seediest little love rat doesn't sound ideal. As a women if I had a mate who was CONSTANTLY shagging around and cheating on every boyfriend, im sure my partner wouldn't REALLY want me fraternising with said person after a while.(Hypothetical, im single AF šŸ˜‚) Once is a mistake but like Sam just seems to be devoid of morals, human decency and just gross. "You are the company you keep" as they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair.. I wouldn't want anybody who quite obviously has zero regard or respect for the basic requirements of a relationship let alone the sanctity of marriage around. Celebrating my love and union with South West Londons seediest little love rat doesn't sound ideal. As a women if I had a mate who was CONSTANTLY shagging around and cheating on every boyfriend, im sure my partner wouldn't REALLY want me fraternising with said person after a while.(Hypothetical, im single AF šŸ˜‚) Once is a mistake but like Sam just seems to be devoid of morals, human decency and just gross. "You are the company you keep" as they say.
From a normal person's point of view I get you but this is James and Meava who don't really have good morals themselves šŸ˜† and its MIC if everyone had that approach you would have no wedding guests they've all done something dirty in their time šŸ˜†

Reactions: 9
From a normal person's point of view I get you but this is James and Meava who don't really have good morals themselves šŸ˜† and its MIC if everyone had that approach you would have no wedding guests they've all done something dirty in their time šŸ˜†
Truuuue but that's ALL Sam's storyline are. There is absolutely nothing else to him bar sticking his pork in anything with a pulse. Couldn't tell you anything else. With no remorse might I add šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
Made in Bondi has been announced as the first ever spin off as Made in Chelsea. As an Aussie, I can tell you itā€™ll just be full of Bondi Influencers and wonā€™t last many seasons. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be introducing some of the characters whilst the Chelsea cast are currently in Sydney.
Has anyone seen that Oz reality / drama show set in some influencer type town? Oh my, itā€™s glorious. It was on Netflix, Iā€™ll have to find it. A bunch of influencers all live in this idyllic place and thereā€™s an intense snobbery to being local, thereā€™s tiers to how spiritual you are and how worthy you are to be an influencer, and just influencers constantly trying to out do each other. Thereā€™s a new girl from Sydney who wants to make it as a musician but the local influencers are extremely derisive of ā€œthat Sydney party girl lookā€ and she never quite fits in.

Oh itā€™s just brilliant. Imagine the worst of the worst valid, vacuous, ā€œspiritualā€, fake, corny influencer type and then imagine a town where they all live that they believe to be the most desired place ever just because they all live in it.
---
Byron Baes šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Sam needs to learn there's consequences for his crappy behaviour and to be honest I think maeva is being a good friend to Inga seems like her and Issy are the only ones who are,however it is James' big day too and he should have a say in who's there

Reactions: 15
Tristan confirmed that heā€™s going to Australia. I really hope itā€™s not another Yas, Sam and Tristan story line, so sick of it!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Were Maeva and Inga good friends? I just remember when Inga was first introduced Maeva wouldnā€™t let her teach Jemz to skateboard and seemed threatened by her? Maybe as she was an ex of Miles too?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.