Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yasmine and Sam have been doing an Instagram Q&A, with Yasmine boasting about when they first met and how much of an amazing guy he is. What a class pair of individuals - not. Am hoping the producers wheel out a stunning Aussie model to turn Sam's head while they're out there.
They literally WANT me to troll them atp. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How tragic has Nick's life turned out to be - he could be getting a free holiday to Aus for 6 weeks but instead he's making adult content and doing self timer photo shoots in co-op 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Bella looks like the live action version of one of Cinderellas evil step sisters. I don't know why, but I've thought it ever since she started on MIC. Personality of a RAKE.

Also, what does it say about Ruby that she chose Nick to begin with? 😂 Like he can't be ALL that different being with Jemma Lucy ya know?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They literally WANT me to troll them atp. 😑
Astounding, the pair of them. Especially after Inga stood up for her in last night's episode, saying she deserved to be treated well. Then her and Sam proceeding to slag Inga off in Temps' IG stories. Pair of rats. I still can't wrap my head around Yaz pretending that she and Inga weren't friends to make herself look less like a POS. We all saw your friendship played out on TV sweetums. Inga even likened her to a "little sister" at one point.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Astounding, the pair of them. Especially after Inga stood up for her in last night's episode, saying she deserved to be treated well. Then her and Sam proceeding to slag Inga off in Temps' IG stories. Pair of rats. I still can't wrap my head around Yaz pretending that she and Inga weren't friends to make herself look less like a POS. We all saw your friendship played out on TV sweetums. Inga even likened her to a "little sister" at one point.
Inga is a better person than me, she was so nice to them both and they didn't deserve her niceness! She's a classy lady who will find someone who will treat her the way she deserves

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m watching Miles’ muscle documentary. Super distracted by his terrible voiceovers - he has the cadence and intonation all wrong; it’s like he’s speaking how he feels he should sound as opposed to being natural and the end result is terrible!

His sister is beautiful and seems so lovely and caring. Looking at his little face I do feel a bit bad for him. It’s clear he struggles - whether that’s with his image, self loathing or the misogyny that we all talk about. He just doesn’t seem like someone who is happy to me.

Reactions: 5
I’m watching Miles’ muscle documentary. Super distracted by his terrible voiceovers - he has the cadence and intonation all wrong; it’s like he’s speaking how he feels he should sound as opposed to being natural and the end result is terrible!

His sister is beautiful and seems so lovely and caring. Looking at his little face I do feel a bit bad for him. It’s clear he struggles - whether that’s with his image, self loathing or the misogyny that we all talk about. He just doesn’t seem like someone who is happy to me.
I don’t feel bad for him at all. I feel bad for all the girls who have been “rumped and dumped” by him. We have seen him do this to at least a dozen girls on the show, imagine how many girls he has done this too off the show aswell. He has zero respect for women. I wonder if he would want his sister to be treated like that by a guy.

Reactions: 23

I watched it and found his voiceover terrible too. Zara McDermott has competition!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No surprise that slimy Miles has split with his girlfriend. Honestly this bloke is a walking red flag.

Reactions: 9

Miles' excess nipple tissue is really something I didn't need to see🥲

The voiceover is weird. He keeps stopping/starting, pausing and slowing down at random points in his sentences. Sounds awkward and disjointed. He keeps enunciating random syllables as well. He's trying to do it for dramatic effect but it just sounds amateur and sloppy🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really hope Ruby feels absolutely mortified and embarrassed by her ex right now. The way she was SO mean to Inga in the first episode…just nasty sentence after nasty sentence, looking for a reaction…ugh. Hope she’s cringing herself inside out right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I really hope Ruby feels absolutely mortified and embarrassed by her ex right now. The way she was SO mean to Inga in the first episode…just nasty sentence after nasty sentence, looking for a reaction…ugh. Hope she’s cringing herself inside out right now.
I think she’s just a nasty human. I’ve heard her on the Wednesday Wine podcast and omg what a vacuous group. They are so out of touch with reality it’s quite scary, they will probs just marry other dumb Tories and continue to breed. Melissa’s biggest recent problem is she had a bad facial and has large pores! 😫 Jemma Lucy might be vile but ruby is dull as a wet weekend in hull so don’t blame her fella for moving on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Just as I started giving Temps credit for being one of the people to stand up for Inga.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Guy needs his own thread.
lets get him one!!!!!
---
Does this Jemma Lucy have custody of her daughter? She’d be 4 now….I’d hate to think what’s she’s witnessed in the home with these random wrong’uns she hooks up with. Constant adult themed pictures/videos for her sex pages being taken. What’s with the supermarket themed pics? It’s not sexy, I’m I missing something?
Nicholas also has a son school age named Justice....feel bad writing about kidz here tho man

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That Lauren girl is very very pretty but why does she talk like that?!?!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so glad someone else mentioned Lauren’s top lip! Pretty girl but horrendous filler, always shiny and her grating drawl/vocal fry made her irritating af. I do get thirsty vibes from her.

I feel for Willow because she is only 21 and did make the effort to actually communicate with Harvey about what she wanted. He just seems like a bit of a dog tbh. She’s well rid.

Bella is bleeping annoying. She’s been on the show for 5 mins and is shamelessly acting like everyone’s bff and like she’s known them for years. Her mannerisms and accent are so weird lol. What was that outfit in broad daylight?!

Love how everyone is going in on Sam. Yas doesn’t even feel bad that she’s causing issues for him. Inga really was killing her with kindness. Yas was in tears both times after speaking to Inga. I do feel like James took some pleasure in telling Sam he’s uninvited from the wedding. He had a smirk on his face and it’s like he tried to say “look, I want you there, but you know Maeva.” He’s always enjoyed being cruel to people for some reason.
What I want to know from James is how he can stand being friends with Sam? I don't mind either way, but his whole issue with Miles was lack of maturity and with Tristan they allegedly weren't as close as Tristan thought. Is he that close with Sam, closer than he was with Tristan? This is interesting to me. He seems a bit flip floppy with his standards for friends.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.