Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s him or Rez, unfortunately for me. I really am in a terribly sorry state of crush affairs!
Desperate MiC times call for desperate choices🥲At least it's not Temps😂 I'm actually questioning my own life choices, having just looked through some of Harvey's older IG pics. For some bizarre reason, I liked a load of his posts from a couple of years ago. Genuinely have no recollection of this🥲 I also find it a bit weird how he's kept all pics of him and Emily on his IG. He's clearly not over her, is he?

I completely forgot about his weird, creepy-looking friend Holmes. Remember how Verity pied him and got with his mate after he boasted about them getting with each other😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like removed hahaha love that you came to your senses lol. Although your feelings for Temps need to be addressed….

Nah I could never give that monotone wanker a like, he’s too much of an a-hole! That Holmes guy was creepy af. Sure he was Harvey’s business partner for Prime initially?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think Harvey is just a bit of an hole. Showed no emotion when Willow and Imogen were breaking down because he didn’t care about them like that and because he didn’t think he’d done anything wrong both times because he was “single”. He showed plenty of emotion in the aftermath of the Emily breakup. Remember when he couldn’t get through a scene without breaking down in tears??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Like removed hahaha love that you came to your senses lol. Although your feelings for Temps need to be addressed….

Nah I could never give that monotone wanker a like, he’s too much of an a-hole! That Holmes guy was creepy af. Sure he was Harvey’s business partner for Prime initially?
Genuinely cannot fathom why I would ever like any of Harvey's posts. Am hoping they were all somehow accidental😂Ahaha, you got me. Am clearly in denial about Temps. The raw, unbridled sex appeal just oozes out of his every orifice.

Bwahaha, Holmes always reminded me of some weird cartoon character. It was effing hilarious when Verity had a drunken kiss with him and he went around telling everyone about it. Meanwhile, she told everyone what a mistake it was and immediately moved on to someone else😂Yeah, he and Harvey are long-time business partners. He seems to have some sort of involvement in Harvey's new "speakeasy" (lol). I can't believe he managed to pull his current partner. Must be loaded.
---
I think Harvey is just a bit of an hole. Showed no emotion when Willow and Imogen were breaking down because he didn’t care about them like that and because he didn’t think he’d done anything wrong both times because he was “single”. He showed plenty of emotion in the aftermath of the Emily breakup. Remember when he couldn’t get through a scene without breaking down in tears??
Lol did he show emotion when he broke up with Emily? It looked more like sociopathic crocodile tears to me🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like Bella. I don’t like her weird fake accent or the way her head bobs around the screen when she’s talking. What is this?! She thought she was gods gift aswel. Kinda weird looking.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Desperate MiC times call for desperate choices🥲At least it's not Temps😂 I'm actually questioning my own life choices, having just looked through some of Harvey's older IG pics. For some bizarre reason, I liked a load of his posts from a couple of years ago. Genuinely have no recollection of this🥲 I also find it a bit weird how he's kept all pics of him and Emily on his IG. He's clearly not over her, is he?

I completely forgot about his weird, creepy-looking friend Holmes. Remember how Verity pied him and got with his mate after he boasted about them getting with each other😂
Is Holmes the one that was quite chubby one season then came back absolutely ripped a few seasons later?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Holmes the one that was quite chubby one season then came back absolutely ripped a few seasons later?
Yup, that's him. He looks like he's given up the gym routine...
---
don't worry sliceofpizza, it could be worse. you could be uncontrollably attracted to sam prince like i am 😔
A read a comment somewhere saying he looked like a lesbian tennis coach and I now can't unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yea. He got super ripped. He always came across quite shy and uncomfortable on the show and I think he was too nice for it!

Reactions: 3
Ruby must be so embarrassed seeing what her ex's true colours are with that Jem Lucy skank! She dodged a bullet there!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ruby must be so embarrassed seeing what her ex's true colours are with that Jem Lucy skank! She dodged a bullet there!
Her ex is so juvenile. He shamed some woman in his stories because she joked about their Co-op photoshoot. Her comment wasn't even rude, just joked about old women not being able to get their gin because they're stuck in the way.

Remind me to never take the piss on his IG🥴

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How ironic that the girl in that pic is 100xs more attractive than the walking std he is with has ever been or will ever be 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
REZ!?!?!?

Ma'am, get in the bin 😩
Look we are all entitled to our likes and dislikes I’ll have you know! Besides, what’s wrong with Rez.. ? (obvi pre frozen eye face op thing) and aside from his height challenges, ridiculous chunky trainers, his misplaced American varsity jackets, sitty-downy insta pics oh and his his general mis-treatment of women (well they all suffer from that) he’s an absolute babe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look we are all entitled to our likes and dislikes I’ll have you know! Besides, what’s wrong with Rez.. ? (obvi pre frozen eye face op thing) and aside from his height challenges, ridiculous chunky trainers, his misplaced American varsity jackets, sitty-downy insta pics oh and his his general mis-treatment of women (well they all suffer from that) he’s an absolute babe 🤣
NGL, I did find Rez hot when he first started on the show. I think people have forgotten what he actually looks like pre all the bodged aesthetic treatments🥴Here's a reminder...

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her ex is so juvenile. He shamed some woman in his stories because she joked about their Co-op photoshoot. Her comment wasn't even rude, just joked about old women not being able to get their gin because they're stuck in the way.

Remind me to never take the piss on his IG🥴
And then they wonder why people talk about them on forums when they can’t even take a joke

Reactions: 11
This Australia series is gonna be so boring - there is about 5 or 6 cast members- what is the point?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.