Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"If Maeva wasn't in the picture would I be invited to the wedding?"...Not sure Sam understands the concept of a wedding!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
"If Maeva wasn't in the picture would I be invited to the wedding?"...Not sure Sam understands the concept of a wedding!
Don't get how on earth does he have the cheek to complain about not getting invited to birthday party and the wedding after what he's done...

Reactions: 9
Poor Ruby how did it get to this and so quickly šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ HAHAHAHA
Does this Jemma Lucy have custody of her daughter? Sheā€™d be 4 nowā€¦.Iā€™d hate to think whatā€™s sheā€™s witnessed in the home with these random wrongā€™uns she hooks up with. Constant adult themed pictures/videos for her sex pages being taken. Whatā€™s with the supermarket themed pics? Itā€™s not sexy, Iā€™m I missing something?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Was it really necessary for Bella to wear that see through top and bra for her nips to be on show in the hair salon šŸ¤” classy....

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Does this Jemma Lucy have custody of her daughter? Sheā€™d be 4 nowā€¦.Iā€™d hate to think whatā€™s sheā€™s witnessed in the home with these random wrongā€™uns she hooks up with. Constant adult themed pictures/videos for her sex pages being taken. Whatā€™s with the supermarket themed pics? Itā€™s not sexy, Iā€™m I missing something?
Clean up in aisle 3 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually massively respect maeva on her loyalty to IngašŸ©·

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I don't understand this gang up on Inga. I was browsing Reddit and apparently on Emily Blackwells podcast with Yas on the Corsica trip, they are gunning hard for Inga - Emily and her Mother literally slut shame her, its disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Wow thatā€™s just bitchy of Bella.
What is her beef with Inga? They were friends at one point. She can be dumb enough to support Yaz, but no need to turn against Inga for it. Strange girl.
---
I don't understand this gang up on Inga. I was browsing Reddit and apparently on Emily Blackwells podcast with Yas on the Corsica trip, they are gunning hard for Inga - Emily and her Mother literally slut shame her, its disgusting.
Oh yeah, that episode got massively ripped. You should see the #teaminga comments on Emily's Instagram saying how out of order she was and that they'll no longer follow Emily or listen to her crappy podcast. Yaz also blamed her behaviour on her grandmother's death, which is pretty sick if you ask me.
---
I'll credit Temps for calling Yasmine and Sam out; someone with morality and a backbone. Notice how aggressive Yasmine got towards him in last night's episode, lashing out about his supposed audacity for not inviting Sam to his birthday party.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Whatever happened to Imogen? She was so entertaining and I loved how she stuck up against Miles but she just seems to have disappeared

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iā€™m so glad someone else mentioned Laurenā€™s top lip! Pretty girl but horrendous filler, always shiny and her grating drawl/vocal fry made her irritating af. I do get thirsty vibes from her.

I feel for Willow because she is only 21 and did make the effort to actually communicate with Harvey about what she wanted. He just seems like a bit of a dog tbh. Sheā€™s well rid.

Bella is bleeping annoying. Sheā€™s been on the show for 5 mins and is shamelessly acting like everyoneā€™s bff and like sheā€™s known them for years. Her mannerisms and accent are so weird lol. What was that outfit in broad daylight?!

Love how everyone is going in on Sam. Yas doesnā€™t even feel bad that sheā€™s causing issues for him. Inga really was killing her with kindness. Yas was in tears both times after speaking to Inga. I do feel like James took some pleasure in telling Sam heā€™s uninvited from the wedding. He had a smirk on his face and itā€™s like he tried to say ā€œlook, I want you there, but you know Maeva.ā€ Heā€™s always enjoyed being cruel to people for some reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That American girl looks like a bloody rat, what an annoying little vocal fry cow she is! She reminds me of Gemma Owens. Willow is dense though my goodness. Harvey is a narc. Bring back Imogen! She said previously when asked if she was in the new series she replied ā€œof courseā€ yet it looks like the girl got dumped šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thatā€™s terrible! I do get the impression however that Emily and her mother arent the brightest bulbs.

Reactions: 11
Are we meant to know Lauren? Has she been in it before?
No, she's just another rando a load of MiC people already happen to know. And yet another model Ruby just happened to have worked with many moons ago!
---
Thatā€™s terrible! I do get the impression however that Emily and her mother arent the brightest bulbs.
She was only in last night's episode a few minutes but was bloody insufferable. "Is it true babies poo when they sleep?". Get in the bin you moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.