Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They bring such joy to me as I know every time they do some new low Ruby's embarrassment must increase 10 fold.
I wonder what happened to her Nick necklace

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Has anyone seen this clip of Ollie and Gareth talking about using a surrogate? Grim.
So fed up of Ollie's face. I hate how much they're monetising on their babies. Do they really need to given the fact they own a 5 bedroom Chelsea townhouse?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Has anyone seen this clip of Ollie and Gareth talking about using a surrogate? Grim.
This is why I have an issue with surrogacy. It’s always portrayed as an selfless act done by a sister etc to help an unfortunate couple create a family. And then you have these two white rich men boasting about how they spend a fortune and could buy a Brazilian supermodel. A baby should not be a commodity to be ordered and bought like an expensive car in a showroom. It’s a human life and deserves respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
How does it work with casting for MIC? Like willow has just disappeared ? Do the producers etc decided if someone isnt going to carry on filming or get dropped after a series ? Same with Imogen? Why did she not come back , she was great

Reactions: 15
This is why I have an issue with surrogacy. It’s always portrayed as an selfless act done by a sister etc to help an unfortunate couple create a family. And then you have these two white rich men boasting about how they spend a fortune and could buy a Brazilian supermodel. A baby should not be a commodity to be ordered and bought like an expensive car in a showroom. It’s a human life and deserves respect.
I hate surrogacy. Renting a womb and then taking a newborn away from the only thing it knows (the mother) does not benefit the baby in any way. The way they're talking here feels dystopian honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate surrogacy. Renting a womb and then taking a newborn away from the only thing it knows (the mother) does not benefit the baby in any way. The way they're talking here feels dystopian honestly.
With absolutely no reflection on how traumatising that is for the child and how they will navigate their whole life with a feeling of loss.
Adoption mama here ... but my baby was taken for a good reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How does it work with casting for MIC? Like willow has just disappeared ? Do the producers etc decided if someone isnt going to carry on filming or get dropped after a series ? Same with Imogen? Why did she not come back , she was great
I don't think Willow or Imogen have been dropped. I feel like Imogen's taking a back seat due to lack of a romantic storyline, and probably after seeing how badly the show framed her in the last series. She's fiery AF and speaks before she thinks, admittedly, but I don't think it's fair that she was portrayed as some nuts bunny boiler. She said she would be in this series, so maybe she will be more towards the end of it?

I also feel like Willow and Imogen do actual work away from Instagram and don't depend on the show as desperately as Ruby and Liv do. I also feel like Bella's quit her job at Flannels as she's still in Australia. This must be her third month there!

Reactions: 9
I didn’t even realise Willow was gone until you’ve pointed it out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn’t even realise Willow was gone until you’ve pointed it out 🤣
I don't think she is fully gone from the show. She's been in quite a few episodes this series? I'd be a goner if I was her, after having to put up with Harvey and Lauren's b/s.

Imogen said she's in this series. Probably just one episode at this rate🥴

IMG_20231203_104134.jpg

Reactions: 1
Can't beleive this. Because it just makes.a.shot of people who might do it for other reasons and via reasonable ways and means. Because MOST people would not be doing this kind of bleep behaviour. It's a piss take for the mothers and creating a bleeping child.
---
Temps nd Tristan best mates in Australia. How they've been mates for decades blah blah. Yes until dick head Mike's wandered in.seems he steals woman and men from people eh.
Imogen was temps woman storyline and te.ps was an addition for Miles.
Half the woman are simply bought in to shaggy bait for the men. Then disposed of or latch on to someone else.
Most woman's bought in for MIles to Shag tbf. Then they might spread about when he had enoguh.
It's all a bit bleeping gross.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
just caught up - I've got a soft spot for liv and always have, meanwhile temps is a somewhat tragic addition to the cast, and yet ive really enjoyed their little romance even though its demise was entirely predictable. She didnt need to be so harsh to him in the scene with miles, but i think she's been through the ringer with it and feels desperately guilty. the cast couldnt keep them out of their mouths. Despite this liv and temps gave us alot of 'adult content' and by that i mean open and emotionally honest conversations about their feelings. this may be an MIC first.

meanwhile i am LIVING for the exposure of Tristans self righteous hypocrisy. Lauren's a weird one but she deserves an award for being the first woman ever to put down a boundary and procure even the teensiest apology from him. Sam's a c*** but he has my full support in going after the smirking bastard. the enemy of my enemy (etc)

Reactions: 12
just caught up - I've got a soft spot for liv and always have, meanwhile temps is a somewhat tragic addition to the cast, and yet ive really enjoyed their little romance even though its demise was entirely predictable. She didnt need to be so harsh to him in the scene with miles, but i think she's been through the ringer with it and feels desperately guilty. the cast couldnt keep them out of their mouths. Despite this liv and temps gave us alot of 'adult content' and by that i mean open and emotionally honest conversations about their feelings. this may be an MIC first.

meanwhile i am LIVING for the exposure of Tristans self righteous hypocrisy. Lauren's a weird one but she deserves an award for being the first woman ever to put down a boundary and procure even the teensiest apology from him. Sam's a c*** but he has my full support in going after the smirking bastard. the enemy of my enemy (etc)
They weren't open and honest adult conversation or truths! Another setup 👌. You only had to look into either of their gram life to no it was absolute bullshit. At most a good shaggy partner

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.