Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ruby saw Bella and Rez together and it made her jealous so she's got him back 😆
This lot are so predictable. If the speculation is true, I'm wondering if they're getting together behind Bella's back? Bella's still following him and Ruby on IG, which I'm sure she wouldn't do if Rez chucked her for Ruby, or started dating her after ending things with Bella. It's clear Bella is/was head over heels for him 🤔

Reactions: 5
It's all bullshit.
When liv and Temps broke they made it seem like temps was broken. They were sitting on eachothers knee hours after that filmed. Few months later friends in Sydney.
Temps was best mates with Sam and yaz.
Liv with Sam and yaz all gang together.
Tristan.rez.ruby.
It's so ugh.
It makes what ex show actors have been saying is more true than what people gave them credit for.
Oh god and soon temps and Miles will be back together humping eachothers legs.
Temps also asked people to tell him where to go up brisbane way. He put a poll up....then decided "casually" telling his followers. Turns out it was a bastard begging ploy. Because that night he was in a gifted hotel at one of the options In the vote!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It's all bullshit.
When liv and Temps broke they made it seem like temps was broken. They were sitting on eachothers knee hours after that filmed. Few months later friends in Sydney.
Temps was best mates with Sam and yaz.
Liv with Sam and yaz all gang together.
Tristan.rez.ruby.
It's so ugh.
It makes what ex show actors have been saying is more true than what people gave them credit for.
Oh god and soon temps and Miles will be back together humping eachothers legs.
Temps also asked people to tell him where to go up brisbane way. He put a poll up....then decided "casually" telling his followers. Turns out it was a bastard begging ploy. Because that night he was in a gifted hotel at one of the options In the vote!
Such beggy behaviour from Temps😂

Sam posted a TikTok mocking Ella May for saying how unreal the show is. It's mainly him pulling stupid faces in reaction to what she's saying.

I find people like Liv pathetic for her lack of loyalty towards Inga. In fact, most of the people who originally had Inga's back have mugged her off by doing a complete 180 and supporting Yaz and Sam. There's absolutely no way they'd react like that if say Ruby or Liv were put in Inga's situation. For some reason, anything goes where Inga's concerned. Good for her if she's fully left the show.

The Oz series looks complete shite. The trailer isn't even remotely enticing.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Just seen the advert for MIC Aus on e4, looks sooo tit lol
They need a change up in the cast. Only the worst “characters” have stayed on and It’s more like made in Hackney nowadays 😴 although arguably that would probably be more interesting!
Where are the caggies, Spencer’s, Millie’s and Hugo’s at

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They need a change up in the cast. Only the worst “characters” have stayed on and It’s more like made in Hackney nowadays 😴 although arguably that would probably be more interesting!
M They’ve got more sense than to be on this tit excuse of a show

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Miles is such a crappy arse aswell he was saying how bad Temps was treat by Liv but clearly had nothing to say when she came over on the last ep , too scared to fall out with the "popular" one whereas he has had ago at plenty of other cast members in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Miles is such a crappy arse aswell he was saying how bad Temps was treat by Liv but clearly had nothing to say when she came over on the last ep , too scared to fall out with the "popular" one whereas he has had ago at plenty of other cast members in the past
What’s funny is that the least popular cast members in that social group are public faves.

Reactions: 8
At risk of sounding like an OAP, I feel like the OG lot were a completely different generation with different aspirations, and not something you could recreate nowadays. The first series launched in 2010, when Instagram was in its infancy and influencer culture wasn't a thing. It's now exploded into a lucrative money-spinner for these lame influencers, hence why most of the current cast are only on the show for the exposure and money-making opportunities. Instagram is literally their career (excluding a few like Rez and Harvey) in lieu of any discernible talent and skillset.

If you think back to the early cast, many of them already had businesses (e.g. Francis, Amber, Cheska) and didn't rely on the show to make a living. Made in Chelsea was more a bit of fun to them and an excuse to hang out with their mates and go to parties etc. The current cast are an entirely different breed. All they're concerned with is propping up their IG following and getting paid to peddle overpriced tat to their impressionable followers.
---
What made me laugh was Miles accusing Liv of love-bombing. Er, excuse me mate, do you not remember love-bombing the duck out of an Australian girl and making her travel to the other side of the world, only for you to pie her off days later?!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Just when I think these two can't get more 😂😂Do you think Ruby got an invite to the premiere?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Just when I think these two can't get more 😂😂Do you think Ruby got an invite to the premiere?

I actually feel so embarrassed for Ruby dating him. How she has the front to judge/ go in on anyone’s life choices when she was with THAT

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I found it hilarious that Lauren was ugly crying over Tristan during that argument when they've been dating for 2 days, loooool. And a nasty streak always comes out when she feels threatened by another woman, she loves to insult them. I think she's probably insecure

Reactions: 34
I found it hilarious that Lauren was ugly crying over Tristan during that argument when they've been dating for 2 days, loooool. And a nasty streak always comes out when she feels threatened by another woman, she loves to insult them. I think she's probably insecure
Soo insecure, she loves putting other women down. I remember half way through her fight with Tristan she started calling other women ‘2s and 3s’ 😒

Reactions: 30
Soo insecure, she loves putting other women down. I remember half way through her fight with Tristan she started calling other women ‘2s and 3s’ 😒
She's scrapping a 3 herself with her lips and ears tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I actually feel so embarrassed for Ruby dating him. How she has the front to judge/ go in on anyone’s life choices when she was with THAT
I bloody love it. They're the gift that keep on giving and I'm here for it👏🏻😆
---
Who is this for 😭😂
Good question🥴They seem to have a weird band of followers who fangirl over them, calling them the world's hottest couple etc. The visually impaired?
---
Is Lauren actually having a laugh? She's so plain compared to whatever image she has of herself in her head. Imagine being so up your own arse to go around calling other women "twos and threes". The only people who speak like that are Andrew Tate fanboys. Just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower after accusing Willow of being jealous of her and her earnings. She's embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.