Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the Q&A
What the duck was that? That Instagram comment was spot on - Yaz is trying SO hard to be kooky and outlandish🤦🏻‍♀️The whole thing is so awkward and forced on both parts. I'll be very shocked if their relationship makes it past Xmas/new year.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the duck was that? That Instagram comment was spot on - Yaz is trying SO hard to be kooky and outlandish🤦🏻‍♀️The whole thing is so awkward and forced on both parts. I'll be very shocked if their relationship makes it past Xmas/new year.
Xmas is optimistic

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woah, Sam and Yaz really have absolutely ZERO chemistry !

Reactions: 26
Yas is ridiculously annoying and I almost hope it’s something she puts on to have more airtime on the show. Lauren (as much as I don’t like her) hit the nail on the head when she said that Yas says/does horrible things and meddles then goes on to say “I don’t understaaaaand” when someone pulls her up on her behaviour. She just plays the dumb card with her bulging eyes. If I was around someone who behaved like this I think I would go crazy, she is a gaslighter for sure and has a victim complex

Reactions: 27
I'm not sure why I'm not bothered by Yaz.

Anyone at this point who thinks a relationship with Sam is viable, will never learn. OR, it's part of their schtick. Kind of like any attention is good attention. Helps the $$$$ coming in from various sponsorships perhaps?

MIC use to seem cohesive with storylines, now it feels like they are grasping for anything no matter how random & ridiculous.

Why I still watch, I'll never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yas’s “reminiscing” insta post… I’ve never seen somebody try so hard to look like their boyfriend’s ex girlfriend. It’s giving single white female. She’ll never come close to Inga. What was Sam thinking!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure why I'm not bothered by Yaz.

Anyone at this point who thinks a relationship with Sam is viable, will never learn. OR, it's part of their schtick. Kind of like any attention is good attention. Helps the $$$$ coming in from various sponsorships perhaps?

MIC use to seem cohesive with storylines, now it feels like they are grasping for anything no matter how random & ridiculous.

Why I still watch, I'll never know.
I find her so grotesque. She did the worst possible thing a female could do to their friend, and has shown zero remorse throughout. Instead, she's played the victim and tried to deflect onto Inga and make her look like the bad party. I think Yaz loves the excitement of chasing after toxic men, hence Miles and Sam. It clearly comes from a place of massive insecurity and hinging one's worth on the validation they get from male attention. She's ruthlessly pursued that fixation at the cost of her friendship with Inga.
---
Yas’s “reminiscing” insta post… I’ve never seen somebody try so hard to look like their boyfriend’s ex girlfriend. It’s giving single white female. She’ll never come close to Inga. What was Sam thinking!!!
You can tell he's regretting his decision big time. There's no chemistry whatsoever or interest from his side in pretty much all the Australia pics, including the damning ones on the DM website. He obvs bored by her now he's won her over and has nothing left to chase. Including Inga, now she's cut him off dead.

Reactions: 19
I find her so grotesque. She did the worst possible thing a female could do to their friend, and has shown zero remorse throughout. Instead, she's played the victim and tried to deflect onto Inga and make her look like the bad party. I think Yaz loves the excitement of chasing after toxic men, hence Miles and Sam. It clearly comes from a place of massive insecurity and hinging one's worth on the validation they get from male attention. She's ruthlessly pursued that fixation at the cost of her friendship with Inga.
---

You can tell he's regretting his decision big time. There's no chemistry whatsoever or interest from his side in pretty much all the Australia pics, including the damning ones on the DM website. He obvs bored by her now he's won her over and has nothing left to chase. Including Inga, now she's cut him off dead.
The way I see it, nothing is organic, it's all fake. Anything for money. None of them have shame.

When one must answer to a 'call time' or specific place to film, how they are able to label this as 'Reality' is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
The way I see it, nothing is organic, it's all fake. Anything for money. None of them have shame.

When one must answer to a 'call time' or specific place to film, how they are able to label this as 'Reality' is beyond me.
It's harrowing seeing the effect it's all had on Inga. How embarrassing that Yasmine has an acting MA and this is how she's putting it to use🤡

Reactions: 5
Why am I starting to like Sam? I hated him in all the past seasons but why is he growing on me this season? I’m concerned

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why am I starting to like Sam? I hated him in all the past seasons but why is he growing on me this season? I’m concerned
Of all the series to NOT like Sam, this should definitely be the one! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like Sam’s one-liners that piss people off, but the way he treated Inga was gross

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Jane McDonald 🤣🤣🤣
I cannot unsee now, it's spot on.
Must be a Yazmin thing someone said on the Towie thread before their relative thought they were watching cruising with Jane Mcdonald but it was Yazmin off towie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.