Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slight side note - I feel bad for that Hugo bloke being thrown into the MiC mix. The amount of times he commented on how messed up and toxic the friendship group is was quite embarrassing. He seems decent and does look eerily like James🥴
Jemz.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Uh oh - Inga is holidaying in Bali with Lottie Moss. Emily must be fumin'!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Liv always needs new male attention, she will never settle down. Poor temps, she ripped his heart out.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else see Sam and Yasmine's recent story about an upcoming Instagram Q&A? I knew he was getting bored of her - which someone else has confirmed here...

🍿🥤🍿🥤
Omg I was trying to find this QA but i didn’t see it on her instagram so I looked on TikTok and look that this.
I can’t remember if it was on the show or instagram but I remember her saying that she’s never been to Bali before MIC????
6F18BA60-FB55-4B13-8B67-6CEF7B84C489.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s hilarious to this little Australian that the MIC crew try to position Bali as some exotic spiritual place of chill vibes and luxury when it’s more like a bogan paradise of fake designer goods, cheap alcohol, and any ‘luxury’ is thanks to western currency going a long way in a 3rd world economy. The flights to Bali from any Australian airport are full of people you absolutely wouldn’t want to holiday anywhere near.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s hilarious to this little Australian that the MIC crew try to position Bali as some exotic spiritual place of chill vibes and luxury when it’s more like a bogan paradise of fake designer goods, cheap alcohol, and any ‘luxury’ is thanks to western currency going a long way in a 3rd world economy. The flights to Bali from any Australian airport are full of people you absolutely wouldn’t want to holiday anywhere near.
THIS! A while back someone commented how MIC shouldnt film in Australia cause it’s too low class. I was like sorrrry!? They filmed in Bali which is bogan central 😂😂😂 Also Bali is cheap af compared to Aus and other first world countries

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THIS! A while back someone commented how MIC shouldnt film in Australia cause it’s too low class. I was like sorrrry!? They filmed in Bali which is bogan central 😂😂😂 Also Bali is cheap af compared to Aus and other first world countries
Sydney is pretty much the perfect place for the current crop of MIC people - new money, self obsessed, all about aesthetics, zero substance, too much fake tan, big duck off teeth. The cast aren’t remotely classy and the sort of flashy trashy vibe of eastern suburbs Sydney suits them perfectly I reckon!

Reactions: 15
Liv always needs new male attention, she will never settle down. Poor temps, she ripped his heart out.
Come off it she barely knocked his heart.it all scripted. In real time they barely snagged. And were still hanging straight after.it was grossly all for show.

Reactions: 6
Omg I was trying to find this QA but i didn’t see it on her instagram so I looked on TikTok and look that this.
I can’t remember if it was on the show or instagram but I remember her saying that she’s never been to Bali before MIC????View attachment 2598578
That was my first thought too! I distinctly remember Yaz saying it was her first time in Bali on the show. Is there anything that girl doesn't lie about?!

The fact so many people have pointed out the Inga/Bali thing on TikTok and Instagram just cements what embarrassing stalkers they both are. Yaz knows she's making a statement by going to Inga's second home while she's there. Whereas any normal/decent person in her shoes would feel uncomfortable AF going there, and would avoid it like the plague.

Reactions: 15
Bali is very disparic - there are parts which are very spiritual (and taken over by Eat Pray Love tourists) but there are huge areas which are like Benidorm for Australians. It’s really tacky, with Aussie bars, reggae music and cheap knock offs.

I’ve been many times since the 90s and it’s not somewhere I’d go back to anytime soon. It’s literally full of 20 somethings in crochet and eating smoothie bowls.

The money and class who used to visit there now go elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in my early 30s and can’t stand even participating in convos with early 20s people at work let alone being in a relationship with one. Just have nothing in common with them and in completely different stages in life.
Same here!!! Not all but most 20 somethings. And looking back at myself in my early 20s I get why! He’s clearly massively insecure and controlling
---
Lol Yaz is now tryna look like Inga 😂
Trying to move away from the Loose Woman panelist look I see. Can’t see the dress properly but probably brought it at Bon Marche.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Trying to move away from the Loose Woman panelist look I see. Can’t see the dress properly but probably brought it at Bon Marche.
Yes, she needs to be less Bon Marche....more All Saints! For someone who is loaded and has a lovely figure she ain't half frumpy. That massive white shoulder padded blazer she had on the other week....just hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, she needs to be less Bon Marche....more All Saints! For someone who is loaded and has a lovely figure she ain't half frumpy. That massive white shoulder padded blazer she had on the other week....just hideous.
Yaz has now deleted all the TikTok comments alluding to her and Sam stalking Inga in Bali.

Some of her outfits have been truly shocking. She somehow always manages to wear the worst possible shapes/cuts for her figure. My favourite ensemble of hers has to be the fetching orange/brown velvet number in pic #3. Very "Scooby Doo villain" vibes.

I also made a really weird, random discovery when I looked at Yaz's IG "tagged" posts...Her and her mum used to be neighbours with Steph Pratt! Oddly small world!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Some of her outfits have been truly shocking. She somehow always manages to wear the worst possible shapes/cuts for her figure. My favourite ensemble of hers has to be the fetching orange/brown velvet number in pic #3. Very "Scooby Doo villain" vibes.
Oh lord! The first two are absolutely awful 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.