Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know if Issy and Tom Dolomore have split?? I see that she has recently moved to Manchester by herself! I hope they have. A 21 year old dating a 32 year is NOT right. Massive control imbalance.
She went to uni in Manchester and took a break from it to be on MiC. Maybe she's returning to her studies?
---
These two seriously need their heads examined...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Does anyone know if Issy and Tom Dolomore have split?? I see that she has recently moved to Manchester by herself! I hope they have. A 21 year old dating a 32 year is NOT right. Massive control imbalance.
i dont think they have as he tagged her in a post at a restaurant last week but who knows. Issy and Inga havent been pictured together in a while though?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i dont think they have as he tagged her in a post at a restaurant last week but who knows. Issy and Inga havent been pictured together in a while though?
I see! Have they always not followed each other on isntagram? I really want her to break up with him. I’m in my 30s and dating a 21 year is just so wrong - they’re a child.

Reactions: 6
She went to uni in Manchester and took a break from it to be on MiC. Maybe she's returning to her studies?
---
These two seriously need their heads examined...
He’s obsessed with her it’s so creepy. He won’t leave her alone!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I see! Have they always not followed each other on isntagram? I really want her to break up with him. I’m in my 30s and dating a 21 year is just so wrong - they’re a child.
I’m in my early 30s and can’t stand even participating in convos with early 20s people at work let alone being in a relationship with one. Just have nothing in common with them and in completely different stages in life.

Reactions: 19
I’m in my early 30s and can’t stand even participating in convos with early 20s people at work let alone being in a relationship with one. Just have nothing in common with them and in completely different stages in life.
Same! I find it bizarre. Issy and Tom don’t follow one another on insta. Has it always been that way?

Inga removed @e4chelsea from her bio. I think she’s left the show.
---
Same! I find it bizarre. Issy and Tom don’t follow one another on insta. Has it always been that way?
I think they did bc she tagged him in this pic

• Wow
---

It's a shame if Inga has left but I absolutely do not blame her for getting out of that toxic bullsh!t. She's probably seen the light after taking a break. Just watch Sam get bored of Yasmine now he won't be able to pester Inga and get a storyline out of her with his booty calls. The fact he's on Bail right now, while Inga's there is WILD to me. It's so obvious what he's playing at, but bozo Yaz is too dumb to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
---

Her recent tiktoks as well are making me think maybe they have split. I hope they have. He needs to find someone closer to his age. Not a 21 year old! Apparently he used to date Ekin Su.

Ah poor temps! He really can pick them! Princey is such a flip flop, I think he must just love a row at this point considering how often he changes teams. The introduction of Hugo is obvs to pave the way for the Oz series, I just can’t deal with another Trist/Liv and Ruby/Rez reunion 🤢

Reactions: 10
Urgh Sam Prince is grim and Inga deserves so much better.

Liv despite all her privilege is such an hole. Love bombed Temps and then dumped him. Nasty witch. She’s got some serious issues which are no doubt not helped by the amount of ❄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Like what is wrong with Sam and Jane McDonald! Following Inga to Bali?! Leave the poor lass alone, she’s 10 of you freaks!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
her fashion is so so shocking the shoes and the dress?!?!?!?!
Bwahaha, in what universe do the grandad shoes go with that dress?!
---
Like what is wrong with Sam and Jane McDonald! Following Inga to Bali?! Leave the poor lass alone, she’s 10 of you freaks!
I'm not even kidding - I reckon he got his ass straight to Bali after seeing Inga's latest IG post🥴Of all the ~200 countries in the world he could visit, the snivelling little rat chooses to go to Bali while his ex happens to be there🤡

Attachments

Reactions: 18
The fact she's already binned him confirms that she was just using him for the validation and ego stroke. The effect that woman has on blokes is harrowing. Just look at the before and after pics of Digby and Tristan when they dated her. Digby looked like sh!t, poor bloke.

View attachment 2596044
Digby is the most handsome man I think I’ve ever seen 😍 well, not in that pic hahaha but when he’s cleaned up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Urgh Sam Prince is grim and Inga deserves so much better.

Liv despite all her privilege is such an hole. Love bombed Temps and then dumped him. Nasty witch. She’s got some serious issues which are no doubt not helped by the amount of ❄
I'm no Temps fan but Liv did him dirty. Really dirty. I also love how Tattle is FINALLY uncensoring swears and no longer converting "witch" into "witch"👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Slight side note - I feel bad for that Hugo bloke being thrown into the MiC mix. The amount of times he commented on how messed up and toxic the friendship group is was quite embarrassing. He seems decent and does look eerily like James🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.