Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on Instagram that Inga was hanging out with Lottie Moss and Lily (Tiff's bestie). I bet Ruby and Emily are fuming right now. Inga seems to be living her best life.
Ruby was already fuming when Lily and Inga made up at nearly the end of the MIC-Bali series šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I saw on Instagram that Inga was hanging out with Lottie Moss and Lily (Tiff's bestie). I bet Ruby and Emily are fuming right now. Inga seems to be living her best life.
They both got cheated on by Sam Prince, so plenty to bond over. That Lily was an odd card. She got upset that Inga didn't want to be friends with her, so reacted by inviting some random squeaky voiced chick whose IG pics Sam "liked" to Bali try and honeytrap him, to humiliate Inga. And it failed spectacularlyšŸ˜… Whoever's coming up with these sh!t storylines needs to step up their game.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Liv is a grade A tit. Poor Temps, he deserves better. I hope she gives that bracelet back.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Liv is a grade A tit. Poor Temps, he deserves better. I hope she gives that bracelet back.
The fact she's already binned him confirms that she was just using him for the validation and ego stroke. The effect that woman has on blokes is harrowing. Just look at the before and after pics of Digby and Tristan when they dated her. Digby looked like sh!t, poor bloke.

hq720.jpg

Reactions: 21
Liv should wrap up her time on MIC. What other boys are left, she's gone through them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Poor old Temps. He fell in love with Imogen and she threw it back in his face. Same now with Liv. I donā€™t think either girls were really ever into him. And top of that heā€™s suffering the classism/elitism from the other boys. He seems like a decent dude. Shame heā€™s BFFs with Miles though!

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Saw in an article a while ago that Liv's Mum is a joint owner of the estate with her siblings (Liv's aunts and/or uncles). Seems several generations and extended family have all lived on the property for years whilst Liv's grandad was still around. Guess now that he's gone the families have decided to move on and no longer want/can afford the upkeep? Seen similar things happen in "old money" families like this.

Reactions: 7
Liv was definitely calculating her options with Hugo and that settled her decision on Temps.
She constantly feels sorry for herself but she causes her own problems by selfish behaviour and wanting to prove she can get any guy.

Reactions: 17
Liv saying sorry to temps turned into a pity party for herself. She did speak to everyone else and she should own it and apologise. She's toxic. I'm not a Sam Prince fan but he was right and think he's right about Tristan as well.

Reactions: 27
I haven't seen last night's episode, but I'm bored of Liv. She's not a good friend or romantic partner. Well she is a great and loyal friend to the most toxic people (Sam and Ruby), which I can't get my head around. She doesn't bore me as much as Emily, but I'm not sure how much more mileage the show can get out of her and her car crash love life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oof Liv has definitely gotten off lightly here. She lovebombed the tit out of Temps - went on holiday with him, introduced him to her family, slept with him, told him she loved him - only to trash talk him with everyone else and then publically dump him and humiliate him. Then in her ā€œapologyā€ victimises herself. Only Miles there to comfort Temps at the end of the day. I feel so bad for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Felt so sorry for Temps last night.. what a gem of a guy. Heā€™s too good for Liv. Also - what has happened to her face?

Reactions: 16
Does anyone know if Issy and Tom Dolomore have split?? I see that she has recently moved to Manchester by herself! I hope they have. A 21 year old dating a 32 year is NOT right. Massive control imbalance.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.