Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liv looks more like 40 these days. I don’t think she’s going to age well.
I remember years ago they had a few days in Spain. Liz was flirting with a guy from there and said she was 22. He was pure GOBSMACKED was like you look old and she got really offended. It was so funny. That is when I too learned that she was ONLY 22 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I find she posts the most unatttractive pictures of herself and she must think she looks unreal like gormless mouth open or a weird smirk, so bizzare
She's had a load of filler and Botox pumped into her face. I don't know why; they've made her look puffy and exhausted. Also seems to think she's Chelsea's version of EmRata🥲
---
Lol, for once Liv's body language is tame. Is almost like brother/sister vibe in that pic.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She's had a load of filler and Botox pumped into her face. I don't know why; they've made her look puffy and exhausted. Also seems to think she's Chelsea's version of EmRata🥲
---

Lol, for once Liv's body language is tame. Is almost like brother/sister vibe in that pic.
I think Melissa is pretty in some pics, her personality kind of takes her down a notch. I think those who aren't so hyper focused on how they look, but are really kind, genuine people, seem to shine outwards, making them quite attractive imo. (Melissa doesn't fall into that category).

Reactions: 16
Melissa is almost unrecognisable to her former face. God, I haven't seen her filled face until now.

I never look at these people online/ on apps. I only watch MIC as it's aired.

Reactions: 14
I think Melissa is pretty in some pics, her personality kind of takes her down a notch. I think those who aren't so hyper focused on how they look, but are really kind, genuine people, seem to shine outwards, making them quite attractive imo. (Melissa doesn't fall into that category).
She looked a lot better before. She's fallen into the same aesthetic treatment overload trap as most of the other MiC girls. It's SO ageing!! Yeah, her and Sophie have a really high opinion of themselves looks-wise. I always got that impression from them during and after MiC - they saw themselves as separate and aesthetically superior to all the other female cast.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She looked a lot better before. She's fallen into the same aesthetic treatment overload trap as most of the other MiC girls. It's SO ageing!! Yeah, her and Sophie have a really high opinion of themselves looks-wise. I always got that impression from them during and after MiC - they saw themselves as separate and aesthetically superior to all the other female cast.
Why these girls get fillers + botox is nuts.
To each their own, but surely save that for when you really need it, or see heaps of sagging.

Reactions: 7
---

It’s hilarious how much she preaches about eating healthy but then injects all that stuff into her face.
Agree that she’s trying to be Chelsea’s version of emrata, although emrata doesn’t need to try this hard! Melissa was much prettier when she was with harry. It’s also hilarious on the podcast that she’s so clueless about everything. She must spend all her days just obsessing over herself so doesn’t have time to get clued up on anything 😂

Reactions: 13
I've thought Melissa was a horrible person since the Zara voice note, I've had irritations with friends over the years but I wouldn't dream of calling a friend a fame bleep to another friend, and the fact Tiff played it out loud loooool
her sense of style is awful but I've noticed she dresses a lot more casual now shes with her new bf, than when she was with Harry who dressed smarter, its giving kourtney k
I've got the feeling Melissa and her bf wont be together much longer, although I do think he benefits a lot from her influencer lifestyle

Rez/Ruby going back to each other I excuse as they have both genuinely tried to move on and after a decade, most being in Rubys youth (ew) I can sympathise.
I'm so fed up of Liv and Tristan , theyre both addicted to the toxicity at this point

Reactions: 16
It’s hilarious how much she preaches about eating healthy but then injects all that stuff into her face.
Agree that she’s trying to be Chelsea’s version of emrata, although emrata doesn’t need to try this hard! Melissa was much prettier when she was with harry. It’s also hilarious on the podcast that she’s so clueless about everything. She must spend all her days just obsessing over herself so doesn’t have time to get clued up on anything 😂
So true. She's obsessed with facials and aesthetic procedures. Did you see she had a really bad reaction to some viral facial trend not so long ago? So unbelievably lacking in brain cells. I can't stomach a full episode of their podcast, but have heard excerpts of it. What completely finished it for me was hearing her and Sophie saying they didn't know what a clitoris was. Are they actually this stupendously thick or are they putting some of it on?🥲

Reactions: 8
I quite enjoyed Melissa + Harry together. A twatty twofer.
Her new bf seems like an empty shell, nothing there, no one home, well; guess it's a perfect match then isn't it?

I wouldn't want a friend like Melissa, given what she did to Zara, she'd do that to anyone.
Also agree that I don't see it lasting with her latest bf.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I quite enjoyed Melissa + Harry together. A twatty twofer.
Her new bf seems like an empty shell, nothing there, no one home, well; guess it's a perfect match then isn't it?

I wouldn't want a friend like Melissa, given what she did to Zara, she'd do that to anyone.
Also agree that I don't see it lasting with her latest bf.
Haaaa, "an empty shell, nothing there, no one home"🤣🤣I agree, Harry was a prize knob, but God he had his moments, especially when he had arguments with Sam Prince, Spring Onion and Jamie. Him and his epic barbs wiped the floor with all of them 😅

Agree, Melissa is a hideous friend. I can't believe Zara ever forgave her for humiliating her like that. I have no doubt that the Melissatattam account that slagged her supposed bestie Sophie off on here is Melissa herself. Nasty girl.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Haaaa, "an empty shell, nothing there, no one home"🤣🤣I agree, Harry was a prize knob, but God he had his moments, especially when he had arguments with Sam Prince, Spring Onion and Jamie. Him and his epic barbs wiped the floor with all of them 😅

Agree, Melissa is a hideous friend. I can't believe Zara ever forgave her for humiliating her like that. I have no doubt that the Melissatattam account that slagged her supposed bestie Sophie off on here is Melissa herself. Nasty girl.

Whilst Harry is a knob, at least I can mute him & just enjoy the view lol.

Can't say the same for Sam & friends.

• Haha
They do come out with some complete sh!t don't they? Their OTT reactions are so grating. I saw another clip of them discussing Toby Carvery and Melissa pretending to have never heard of it before, her mouth hanging open like she'd just discovered the Eighth Wonder of the Ancient World. Then Sophie, the self-pronounced pescatarian, gets all giddy saying "you can get three types of meat with your meal" and suggests they do their next podcast episode in a Toby Carvery. Okay dear, you do that.

Imagine finding yourself stuck next to those two in Toby Carvery. I'd rather eat my own foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Finally figured out who Emily's boyfriend reminds me of. That horse Spirit.

• Haha
They do come out with some complete sh!t don't they? Their OTT reactions are so grating. I saw another clip of them discussing Toby Carvery and Melissa pretending to have never heard of it before, her mouth hanging open like she'd just discovered the Eighth Wonder of the Ancient World. Then Sophie, the self-pronounced pescatarian, gets all giddy saying "you can get three types of meat with your meal" and suggests they do their next podcast episode in a Toby Carvery. Okay dear, you do that.

Imagine finding yourself stuck next to those two in Toby Carvery. I'd rather eat my own foot.
To be fair I’d never heard of toby carvery either until I moved out of London as there aren’t any🤣

Reactions: 6
Finally figured out who Emily's boyfriend reminds me of. That horse Spirit.
Crossed with Vinnie Jones🥴
---
To be fair I’d never heard of toby carvery either until I moved out of London as there aren’t any🤣
I only heard of them when I dated a guy in Hampshire, but there are a few dotted around London, especially when you're driving out of the city. It's more Melissa's OTT reaction that makes me think she's talking out of her ass half the time lol. We know she has a record for being a compulsive liar, so it wouldn't surprise me if the ditsy act is being done for dramatic effect most of the time, to add some drama to their already mind-numbing podcast. I can't accept the notion of two women in their near-30s claiming to have no idea what a clitoris is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They'd hate going to a Toby. They only sell unlimited veg, gravy and Yorkshires. No ❄ available under the hot lamps

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw on Instagram that Inga was hanging out with Lottie Moss and Lily (Tiff's bestie). I bet Ruby and Emily are fuming right now. Inga seems to be living her best life.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.