Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Temps. I didn’t expect to as Miles is rotten but I think Temps is decent. Liv is an idiot and needs to seek some sort of therapy because it’s clear she has a lot of issues. The party life hasn’t done her face any favours.

Reactions: 29

Apologies if the link has been posted already.

Liv is 28, yet seems a bit older. Do you think her time remaining on MIC is coming to an end? What other storyline could there be?

I feel bad for Temps, he does seem likeable, moreso than before. He needs to go back to his OG hair colour though.
is that livs family home?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Temps looks cringey and icky because we know what liv is like , if he was with someone who felt the same he would just look sweet.

Reactions: 11
Temps is coming across well and I really like him. A shame he has fallen for Liv, he looks really into her and she has obviously got the ick as several people have observed. I don't think Sam Prince is pulling this out of his ass to stir. Well, he is stirring...but I believe it's based on stuff Liv has told him.

Reactions: 25
Lol has anyone seen Toff is with the founder of Brewdog James Watt who’s been accused of endless sexual harassment to his staff… but he’s worth over £100+ million so wonder what attracted her xxx

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Lol has anyone seen Toff is with the founder of Brewdog James Watt who’s been accused of endless sexual harassment to his staff… but he’s worth over £100+ million so wonder what attracted her xxx

She's revolting merely through her association with him, Farage, Stanley Johnson and the rest of the Tory cronies she kisses up to. You should see all the IG comments slagging her off for her relationship choice🥲

Reactions: 27
Liv is rough and looks like she’s had a hard life. Temps is super sweet. He deserves someone nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What in the heck is going on in Tristan's stories? Firstly, he's being pally with Temps before zooming in on some trashy girl sat next to him pulling lewd faces, while Rez is sat looking really unimpressed and pissed off by her, hahaha.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What in the heck is going on in Tristan's stories? Firstly, he's being pally with Temps before zooming in on some trashy girl sat next to him pulling lewd faces, while Rez is sat looking really unimpressed and pissed off by her, hahaha.
When he first hit the series I quite liked Tristan, he seemed chill, decent, not too up himself and not out to break hearts to feel good. But he just seems a bit of a mess these days!
---
Liv is rough and looks like she’s had a hard life. Temps is super sweet. He deserves someone nice.
Yeah Temps seems quite sound. A little gullible and manipulated on occasion but listened to him recently on only episode of Miles’s podcast I can bear to listen to and he was saying he doesn’t want to change for the show, he’s wears his heart on his sleeve and they’re paid to have opinions on the show - whereas Miles was all like “yeah but you can’t trust anyone, reveal anything” etc etc

Reactions: 10
Does Melissa actually do anything besides get facials every single day? So self obsessed and she’s not even pretty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
is that livs family home?
Yes,well I'm unsure who's whos,or now. It never mentions her mum and dad just that it was her grandfather's.he bought it,owned,lived on it with wife millie. So did they all live on the estate? Her grandfather died in 2019 and it was put for sale few year later. Not sure what went on after that. Or where home is now. Maybe why she doesn't show "home visits" anymore.
---
When he first hit the series I quite liked Tristan, he seemed chill, decent, not too up himself and not out to break hearts to feel good. But he just seems a bit of a mess these days!
---

Yeah Temps seems quite sound. A little gullible and manipulated on occasion but listened to him recently on only episode of Miles’s podcast I can bear to listen to and he was saying he doesn’t want to change for the show, he’s wears his heart on his sleeve and they’re paid to have opinions on the show - whereas Miles was all like “yeah but you can’t trust anyone, reveal anything” etc etc
He's changed completely. Acting like a knobber with Sam. Filtering. Being derogatory to a few woman in oz. Just being Miles and them to together grates with me. You don't stay mates with someone totally abhorrent,especially about woman. And the other time on the pod he's laughed along with some vile stuff from Miles. He's now all about freebies,completely.dropped any kind of job and earns from freebies,meals,food,clothes,alchohol and paid for gram work. He was happy to hang with Paris old minter bf. Ugh my list is growing and I hate it because he used to be so nice to follow. More authentic that most!
I wouldnt hang with Sam for nothing either.
---
I dunno why but Miles with his new dog is really irritating
twit. A fecking Kelpie!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
---

He's become a bit of a douche, most likely exacerbated by living with Harvey. I think Liv also wore him out like she did with Digby. He looked like a mess during/by the end of their relationship, then had a massive glow up afterwards. The Liv Effect😅
---
Yes,well I'm unsure who's whos,or now. It never mentions her mum and dad just that it was her grandfather's.he bought it,owned,lived on it with wife millie. So did they all live on the estate? Her grandfather died in 2019 and it was put for sale few year later. Not sure what went on after that. Or where home is now. Maybe why she doesn't show "home visits" anymore.
---

He's changed completely. Acting like a knobber with Sam. Filtering. Being derogatory to a few woman in oz. Just being Miles and them to together grates with me. You don't stay mates with someone totally abhorrent,especially about woman. And the other time on the pod he's laughed along with some vile stuff from Miles. He's now all about freebies,completely.dropped any kind of job and earns from freebies,meals,food,clothes,alchohol and paid for gram work. He was happy to hang with Paris old minter bf. Ugh my list is growing and I hate it because he used to be so nice to follow. More authentic that most!
I wouldnt hang with Sam for nothing either.
---

twit. A fecking Kelpie!
I still can't understand why Temps is on the show. And I don't mean that in a derogatory way (in terms of his class), it's just extremely random. He's massively bringing himself down by hanging out with that human bag of vomit, Sam Prince.

I don't see myself watching the Australia series. Most of the cast on there are irritating and desperate AF.

Last edited:
I am the opposite with Temps. I really liked him when he was just being introduced to MIC but now he is cringe - besties with the likes of Miles, Yas and Sam Prince. He also shills non stop on instagram.

Reactions: 7
Does Melissa actually do any
thing besides get facials every single day? So self obsessed and she’s not even pretty
I find she posts the most unatttractive pictures of herself and she must think she looks unreal like gormless mouth open or a weird smirk, so bizzare

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.