Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It cracked me up Emily saying “I hope it’s a good night” and Temps going “it should be if that little skunk in the corner eating birthday cake doesn’t ruin it” and then cutting to Sam scoffing cake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Apologies if the link has been posted already.

Liv is 28, yet seems a bit older. Do you think her time remaining on MIC is coming to an end? What other storyline could there be?

I feel bad for Temps, he does seem likeable, moreso than before. He needs to go back to his OG hair colour though.

Reactions: 14
Can't lie though Sam is right that Liv isn't serious about Temps , I think more was said in their conversation too , I know Sam is a dick but I don't think he would completely make it up for no reason

Reactions: 20
Bella definitely planned for Rez to be there when Ruby walked in on purpose, v cringe.

Also cringe is Tristan and Lauren playing united front just to be seeing other people?? Fair enough if they were actually together but to be acting like that when you're not even exclusive is pure embarrassing hahahahh

Reactions: 8
It wouldn’t be the biggest shock if Liv mentioned about Temps working class background to Sam and parents would think. It doesn’t matter how successful you are, you’re still not one of ‘them’

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Although they are classist snobs. We no this. They no who they are so do we. Twats full of smug other life privalege.
Temps doesn't fit,they never wanted or were organically introduced. He was Miles new lower than mate that Miles adopts for manipulation and shittery. They clearly didn't get along. Before I'd argue that its because temps is too good,mature and real. Now though,nah he too has turned into another scripted snivelling user boy. Making same lude mocking comments. Doing same stuff. And scripting his life away.
He's not who I used to like. And sadly will become more of a plonker. His stories in oz only proof of that.

The factcweve seen how faked these relationships are. The changes clearly from the show to if u watch them on their socials ( even that still for camera) and the stories of the silent club scenes are " extras" bar men. Day scenes drinking pretence. It's all turned really murky and fake. And I think it's why a fair few have been more than happy to slide away. It's like watching an ep of a teenage drama.
And I think they are getting desperate. The oz was clearly to try and drum up contracts and notice in the Australian side.
Yeah you are right they have always been snobs but I guess the overtness of Sam's comment was not okay with me. Not like being sneaky makes it any better but I feel like classism is one of those isms people are allowed to get away with. But again, you are right Temps is fine with it as he is buddy buddy with Sam and being just like the boys.

Sam's behaviour was atrocious whilst dating Inga. I do find him entertaining, but not at the expense of Inga & what he put her through. He isn't dating material now, or maybe ever.

As long as those who date him are well aware of his past history, then fair play. Don't say you haven't been warned. I'd much rather watch him than Harvey.

I'm not sure why they brought Emily back for a scene or two. Hasn't she been fazed out already? Oh, & why bother having Tiffany join back in? IK it's kind of like filler for Liv, but their scene came out of nowhere.
(
I do like Tiffany).

I think the only ones at this point I'd still get a good laugh from is Mark Francis, Sophie Hermann < who is so over the T0p ridiculous & VictoriaBH.

Reactions: 18
Sam calling Temps has 'waiter' was so vile :sick:, Sam has absolutely no class or integrity, vile

Reactions: 18
Paris was on a tv show when she was younger! Also can’t find Yasmine’s rich kids go skint episode. It used to be on YouTube but it’s been scrubbed off I think.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Paris was on a tv show when she was younger! Also can’t find Yasmine’s rich kids go skint episode. It used to be on YouTube but it’s been scrubbed off I think.
You might be able to find Yaz's episode on the Channel 5 website. Haha, this Paris clip is brilliant. She's really cute in it. I always thought Italia Conti was for the super posh. It's just like a normal school.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sam's behaviour was atrocious whilst dating Inga. I do find him entertaining, but not at the expense of Inga & what he put her through. He isn't dating material now, or maybe ever.

As long as those who date him are well aware of his past history, then fair play. Don't say you haven't been warned. I'd much rather watch him than Harvey.

I'm not sure why they brought Emily back for a scene or two. Hasn't she been fazed out already? Oh, & why bother having Tiffany join back in? IK it's kind of like filler for Liv, but their scene came out of nowhere.
(
I do like Tiffany).

I think the only ones at this point I'd still get a good laugh from is Mark Francis, Sophie Hermann < who is so over the T0p ridiculous & VictoriaBH.
Emily needs to call it a day already. Her ad hoc appearances add zero value and just impress how insanely annoying she is. Her forehead and voice trigger me🥲I don't mind Tiff so much because she's one of the few level-headed and sane people to appear on MiC. She also shines a light on how repressed and immature the rest of her MiC contemporaries are. Tiff's gotten married and had a kid while Liv's STILL whingeing about her love life and jumping on a new bloke every other week. Sam Prince is still cheating on his girlfriends and generally regarding women as pieces of trash to be used and disposed of. Don't even get me started on Rez😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
here is yaz's episode - gonna give it a watch now. i really cant stand her btw - i thought lauren hit the nail on the head with her on monday night's episode:

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It cracked me up Emily saying “I hope it’s a good night” and Temps going “it should be if that little skunk in the corner eating birthday cake doesn’t ruin it” and then cutting to Sam scoffing cake 😂
Omg this was genius. Cinematic work of art. I laughed so much

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just found out from her instagram that ex-MIC cast Toff (Georgia Toffolo) is currently dating a new guy ! A look at the comment section and seems like her new guy is quite controversial?

Reactions: 3
I just found out from her instagram that ex-MIC cast Toff (Georgia Toffolo) is currently dating a new guy ! A look at the comment section and seems like her new guy is quite controversial?
It's the owner of brew dog I think

Also controversial - Toff helped negotiate Nigel Forage's contract for I'm a celebrity. Apparently he's gonna be paid around 1.5 mill which is WAY higher than any celeb has been paid for it. She might get a cut of that too 🙃

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Georgia doesn't come from wealth nor an established lineage (as the two can be mutually exclusive), in fact her father is a scrap metal collector. I believe her mother remarried and sent her to private school. So she tends to gun for men with capital and worries less about their associations and past scandals than others might.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Georgia doesn't come from wealth nor an established lineage (as the two can be mutually exclusive), in fact her father is a scrap metal collector. I believe her mother remarried and sent her to private school. So she tends to gun for men with capital and worries less about their associations and past scandals than others might.
Fascinating. Thanks for the info^

In other unrelated irrelevant non news, I read Toff's book Always Smiling, which I quite enjoyed, given she some of the time.... annoyed me. 🙃

I am that walking, talking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the owner of brew dog I think

Also controversial - Toff helped negotiate Nigel Forage's contract for I'm a celebrity. Apparently he's gonna be paid around 1.5 mill which is WAY higher than any celeb has been paid for it. She might get a cut of that too 🙃
He is absolutely revolting in every way. The last guy she dated treated it like a situationship, it was constantly on/off, then quickly moved on to Miss Guatemala or w/e fresh after their break up. Apparently she was devastated. He was another munter too. And let's not forget her history with Sam Prince🤮
---
Not loving the dress. Was expecting something completely different. And James' shoes...did he lose his originals and grab the first thing he found in his wardrobe?🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.