Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’m just watching now and saw that with Yas and Sam. His hair is just horrendous and her outfit choices are 🤢 that denim jacket with the red tit? She always looks SO terrible and ancient 😂 now she’s wearing a hideous leather suit jacket 😂 Lauren seems like a total clown, her amateur dramatics don’t fit in, she belongs in real housewives or something. Fingers crossed she leaves after Harvey predictably takes her out and then strings her along before it ends in tears. Bella is an utter FREAK 😳
Lol you've echoed my thoughts on her dress sense😆Wtf was that pleather blazer with gold buttons? Dynasty called - they want their costumes back.

Bella is a loser. She can't get over being pied by Rez so she has to make another woman look bad. Rez did make me laugh when he said "Bella did put forward a very pragmatic case for what Willow said about Lauren". Calm down Judge Judy!🧑‍⚖️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m lovinggg how Sam is making Yas look like a clown again and again. THIS is why you give yourself time to grieve the relationship instead of jumping straight into another!

Liv and Temps are quite cute. I don’t think it lasted though? They don’t seem like they’re together now. I see how Miles’ girlfriend got about 30 seconds of airtime out of him before he kicked her to the curb.

Reactions: 15
I am sorry but Bella is absolutely hideous 😭 her dress sense may be worse than Yas, her face is just so oily and WEIRD and don’t even start me on that makeup 😭 my 5 year old niece could do a better job than whatever the duck that is. Ahes like a big ostrich bobbing that bleeping head about. And her teeth look grey. She’s a total witch so I don’t even care about being so awful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I am sorry but Bella is absolutely hideous 😭 her dress sense may be worse than Yas, her face is just so oily and WEIRD and don’t even start me on that makeup 😭 my 5 year old niece could do a better job than whatever the duck that is. Ahes like a big ostrich bobbing that bleeping head about. And her teeth look grey. She’s a total witch so I don’t even care about being so awful 😂
There's something seriously demented about her. Did anyone else find it extremely weird how she threw her friend Willow under the bus, by snitching on her when she hadn't even met Lauren yet? Why would you have the back of a girl you've never even spoken to like that? It feels to me like Bella probably saw Lauren on Instagram and was itching to be friends with her. What better way to do it than by screwing Willow over. It's ironic that Lauren's calling Willow her "fangirl" when it's clearly Bella who's obsessed with her.

Reactions: 23
Not possible - Agree Bella is a little shitstirring witch but no one can dress worse than Yaz 💀 💀 💀 every time she shows up on screen is worse than the last I get an actual jumpscare.

is ANYONE bleeping surprised Sam is now treating Yaz like tit?? I despise him but what also irks me more than anything is women who 'get' the guy they go after at the cost of another woman, act unbelievably smug like they think he's changed for them, then are somehow surprised when he continues the exact same pattern - it's so embarrassing to watch but she needed to be humbled

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The bit with Sam and Yas and the box of stuff he gave her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Bella has been a witch since the beginning, are we forgetting how she came onto the show? Rez was casually dating her and she was obsessed, trying to push him into being exclusive and then when he tried to end it on that park bench she smirked that she wasn’t gonna go anywhere and was essentially going to ruin his summer. Freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bit with Sam and Yas and the box of stuff he gave her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I couldn't watch it - skipped right past that scene.
---
Bella has been a witch since the beginning, are we forgetting how she came onto the show? Rez was casually dating her and she was obsessed, trying to push him into being exclusive and then when he tried to end it on that park bench she smirked that she wasn’t gonna go anywhere and was essentially going to ruin his summer. Freak.
She's literally nuts. I love how everyone on the show has conveniently forgotten about her stalking and bunny-boiling Rez, yet Inga can't kiss someone's ex from a decade ago without being sl*tshamed for all eternity.

Reactions: 17
Just caught up with this series so far as I was away on holiday.

Don’t get why most of them are being such twats to Inga. Agree with the jealousy theory though, maybe it’s that.

On the subject of Rez’s face, could it be steroids? The same has happened to Anton from Love Island…

Reactions: 10
Just caught up with this series so far as I was away on holiday.

Don’t get why most of them are being such twats to Inga. Agree with the jealousy theory though, maybe it’s that.

On the subject of Rez’s face, could it be steroids? The same has happened to Anton from Love Island…
I'm stumped, but definitely think there's a massive element of jealousy when it comes to Inga. Ruby's never forgiven her for poaching Miles and subsequently robbing her of all attention. They clearly want a reaction out of Inga with the Sam/Yaz situation. but she's not giving them one. She's conducted herself with grace but they still persist with slagging her off on Instagram Live. Pathetic pair.

As for Rez, I assume he's had some sort of mid-life crisis and got a bit needle-happy with the fillers. He's 36 but still behaving like a massive f*ckboy while all his mates are probably settled down and acting like grown ups. It could well be an allergic reaction, or something steroid-related. Remember Gareth's face swelled up and looked really odd, which he blamed on hayfever.

Reactions: 12
Rez said he’s trying to work out what happened to his face too 😮 sounds like he had a bodge job gone wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

THIS IS NOT NORMAL!! The Bella bit at the beginning.
It's like the trailer to a horror movie. Fatal Attraction hits SW3.
---
Rez said he’s trying to work out what happened to his face too 😮 sounds like he had a bodge job gone wrong!
Did he say this on Instagram? Can't believe the amount of rude comments people have posted asking him what happened to his face. Even if you think it, Jeez, don't say such a mean thing directly to him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else LOL when Lauren randomly started bragging about her high-flying modelling career with Storm, and how Ruby, her ex booker, knows she makes loads of money from it. Then launching into a diatribe about how much Willow wants her life. Genuinely, who the fuq talks like that?😂

Also, can we please address Sam suddenly calling everything "delicious"?!! I first heard him say it on Chloe Burrows' podcast a couple of months back, and thought "what an utter bell-end". I can't believe it's now become his "thing"😷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not watched last night yet so I’ll be back with thoughts but the average Insta influencer is prettier than Lauren??? She’s nothing striking

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else LOL when Lauren randomly started bragging about her high-flying modelling career with Storm, and how Ruby, her ex booker, knows she makes loads of money from it. Then launching into a diatribe about how much Willow wants her life. Genuinely, who the fuq talks like that?😂

Also, can we please address Sam suddenly calling everything "delicious"?!! I first heard him say it on Chloe Burrows' podcast a couple of months back, and thought "what an utter bell-end". I can't believe it's now become his "thing"😷
The talk of how much money she made was so cringey, you aren't Gigi Hadid, calm down. I also got the cringe when she called her a wannabe, I am not a Willow fan but Lauren has a very high opinion of herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Literally!!!! Sorry hun, no one is jealous of you and your irritating voice, desperate personality and disfigured top lip 😭

Yes Sam was infuriating me with that ‘delicious’ chat, he really is mortifying.

Can’t wait for next weeks with Sam pestering Inga again! And Yas in that white jacket with the largest shoulder pads I’ve ever seen 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It's like the trailer to a horror movie. Fatal Attraction hits SW3.
---

Did he say this on Instagram? Can't believe the amount of rude comments people have posted asking him what happened to his face. Even if you think it, Jeez, don't say such a mean thing directly to him!
Bella is bananas

Yes on instagram because of all the comments about his boat race which are a bit harsh to be honest, I felt sorry for him to be honest but then I would. I miss his old face anyway & it sounds like he does too. Poor little mite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.