Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Willow tried to play the ‘cool girl’ and it backfired massively. Harvey is a douche but they were never exclusive

Reactions: 23
Despite what some viewers said when she arrived, I knew when Imogen came onto the scene we would miss her if she went. She was a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 19
Emily doesn’t have “@E4Chelsea” in her bio on IG like the rest of the cast. I wonder if she’s quit the show.

Reactions: 6
With any luck, we live in hope 🤞
She's got a proper career to pursue, hosting the world's sh!ttest podcast. I love how she's done about four episodes - all featuring her friends and boyfriend - and called it a whole series. Lazy beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
imogen was bought in because Temps was new so no one would actively be with him yet. all the girls were busy. end of.
the liv and temps thing is so lame. i think i dislike it so much because its being pushed and is just making temos look like a complete idiot.
drinking from shoes.ugh.
i think Harvey is very clever in how he plays the baffon type who is innocent by sly,manipulitive yet what!? me!? he dont doubt he makes the girls all think the same. they all say it.they all think something and he claims he never leads them there. so he obvs is leading. but is clever enough to not literally inciminate himself with words or active telling them anything "specific".

Reactions: 10
You know the smug way Ruby enjoyed rubbing in Ingas face about Sam and Yas….yeah….karma. Can’t help but laugh. And Jemma skanky Lucy of all people wow I’d be so ashamed

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t care for Nik or Jemma but I love the way they’re acting so in love in front of the world. He never had this type of energy for Ruby. Ruby must have been such a boring, starfish gf if he now flaunt Jemma like this. Ruby has absolutely 0 sex appeal. Nik must have realised how much of a witch she really was. Also how can she be so mean to inga but she’s got no chat for Jemma, even apologising and retracted her statement to Jemma. Ruby you loser! And dehydrated bella is deleting all neg comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Starfish girlfriend gahahahah
---
I completely agree, and she wore his name on a necklace but now Jemma is wearing him as one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Emily doesn’t have “@E4Chelsea” in her bio on IG like the rest of the cast. I wonder if she’s quit the show.
I hope so, her voice is horrible like listening to a terminal seagull, goes right through me. She's not very entertaining either.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Several seasons back, when Emily was first in it and was seeing that Baron bloke (forget his first name) and she was Frankie’s best mate/ flat mate, when Frankie and Baron bloke were flirting, Emily called them both a pair of “dark wrong ‘uns”. Agree on the wrong ‘uns bit but what the duck did she mean with the dark bit??

Reactions: 6
Imogen said she would be in this series, but zero sign of her so far. Must be a brief appearance. I can't even imagine what the Xmas episode will be like. Dry as a turkey with this lot.
---
imogen was bought in because Temps was new so no one would actively be with him yet. all the girls were busy. end of.
the liv and temps thing is so lame. i think i dislike it so much because its being pushed and is just making temos look like a complete idiot.
drinking from shoes.ugh.
i think Harvey is very clever in how he plays the baffon type who is innocent by sly,manipulitive yet what!? me!? he dont doubt he makes the girls all think the same. they all say it.they all think something and he claims he never leads them there. so he obvs is leading. but is clever enough to not literally inciminate himself with words or active telling them anything "specific".
I agree re Harvey. Yes, he does tell women he doesn't want to commit to anything serious, yet still continues entertaining situationships when they've made clear to him that they've fallen for him. That's when he should put a stopper on things, but he doesn't. There's obviously a huge element of naivety on the women's part, thinking they can change his mind, but he should be taking better control of the situation and giving them a firm "no".

Like with Willow, he went from saying he didn't want to continue their frisson in London, then when they got back told her he wanted to give things a go. Then as soon as Lauren came on the scene, he dropped all interest in Willow and immediately started trying to get his d*** wet with Lauren. Also look at the Imogen situation. Yes, she was obsessed with the bloke, but why did he give her a designer handbag for Christmas and not think she would completely read something into that?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So Lauren is bleeping horrendous isn’t she
I'm not getting the big deal about this girl. She's pretty yes, but nothing showstopping, as she seems to think she is. The way Harvey letches over her is disgusting. Practically salivating like she's a piece of meat.

Reactions: 13
Several seasons back, when Emily was first in it and was seeing that Baron bloke (forget his first name) and she was Frankie’s best mate/ flat mate, when Frankie and Baron bloke were flirting, Emily called them both a pair of “dark wrong ‘uns”. Agree on the wrong ‘uns bit but what the duck did she mean with the dark bit??
I was just watching this on a rewatch. I thought it was hilarious. The dark bit was because they kept flirting with each other and had a very weird relationship.

Reactions: 3
I was just watching this on a rewatch. I thought it was hilarious. The dark bit was because they kept flirting with each other and had a very weird relationship.
Harry was such a wannabe Spencer. He seems to have done well off the back of leeching off Melissa for years 😅He now calls himself a "Central London property broker". But let's not forget his true beginnings as the CEO of everyone's favourite prison-wear label, Ambience Vibes...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.