Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random but as pretty as she is I really wouldn’t put Miles with his girlfriend. He always seems to go for the petite, exotic looking girls or ones from abroad. For example:

Maeva, Inga, Izzy, Yaz, Ella Ding, Ruby etc.

His gf is very British looking and the complete opposite.

Defo got with her cause she speaks a bit of French and her names Amelie lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not watched last night yet so I’ll be back with thoughts but the average Insta influencer is prettier than Lauren??? She’s nothing striking
She's so deluded about her own looks. Looks like an understudy for Cats The Musical. Sort that ridiculous Cheshire cat top lip out ffs.
---
Literally!!!! Sorry hun, no one is jealous of you and your irritating voice, desperate personality and disfigured top lip 😭

Yes Sam was infuriating me with that ‘delicious’ chat, he really is mortifying.

Can’t wait for next weeks with Sam pestering Inga again! And Yas in that white jacket with the largest shoulder pads I’ve ever seen 😭
Sam is the biggest twit going. You should hear him on Chloe's podcast. The guy is a mess. He was dating Yaz at the time but wouldn't admit to Chloe that he was. He then kept flirting with Chloe and at one point said something along the lines of "we'll have to see" when she asked if he might marry Inga one day. Yaz is a mug and good luck to her when this gloriously bites her in the arse.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Random but as pretty as she is I really wouldn’t put Miles with his girlfriend. He always seems to go for the petite, exotic looking girls or ones from abroad. For example:

She’s already been kicked to the curb anyway

Reactions: 5
Bella is bananas

Yes on instagram because of all the comments about his boat race which are a bit harsh to be honest, I felt sorry for him to be honest but then I would. I miss his old face anyway & it sounds like he does too. Poor little mite.
Yeah, fair enough having a laugh on Tattle about some of these ridiculous d!ckheads, but actually asking someone what's wrong with their face is bang out of order. Rez isn't even [that much of] a dick compared to the others, which makes me feel bad for him!
---

Did anyone else need subtitles to understand Miles' girlfriend? Could barely hear the girl speak! 🔇
---
Literally!!!! Sorry hun, no one is jealous of you and your irritating voice, desperate personality and disfigured top lip 😭

Yes Sam was infuriating me with that ‘delicious’ chat, he really is mortifying.

Can’t wait for next weeks with Sam pestering Inga again! And Yas in that white jacket with the largest shoulder pads I’ve ever seen 😭
For such a spoilt rich girl, Yaz dresses like complete sh*t #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 14
Not possible - Agree Bella is a little shitstirring witch but no one can dress worse than Yaz 💀 💀 💀 every time she shows up on screen is worse than the last I get an actual jumpscare.

is ANYONE bleeping surprised Sam is now treating Yaz like tit?? I despise him but what also irks me more than anything is women who 'get' the guy they go after at the cost of another woman, act unbelievably smug like they think he's changed for them, then are somehow surprised when he continues the exact same pattern - it's so embarrassing to watch but she needed to be humbled
What’s the saying “you lose him how you got him”

Reactions: 13
First initial thought is Lauren telling everyone at Pilates that Harvey asked her on a date to try his beer… SHE BEGGED IT OFF HIM!!! “I haven’t tried ur beer yet 😉😉” last ep …
---

Don’t believe for a second Willow said all that. Bella has definitely said it to further herself

Maeva coming in and reminding Yas she’s gonna get fucked over is a highlight for me. I miss her.
---
The storm modelling agency comment is MORTIFYING
---
How is she not embarrassed saying she can say how much she earned 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Okay Lauren, Bella, Ruby, Yas can duck off with James Corden! Not sure why I included James but they can all get on a boat together and disappear.

How tacky of Lauren to mention how much she earns? The girl looks like she could be modelling for botch filler jobs gone wrong. Surely that doesn’t pay much?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First initial thought is Lauren telling everyone at Pilates that Harvey asked her on a date to try his beer… SHE BEGGED IT OFF HIM!!! “I haven’t tried ur beer yet 😉😉” last ep …
---

Don’t believe for a second Willow said all that. Bella has definitely said it to further herself

Maeva coming in and reminding Yas she’s gonna get fucked over is a highlight for me. I miss her.
---
The storm modelling agency comment is MORTIFYING
---
How is she not embarrassed saying she can say how much she earned 🤣🤣
I find the whole Willow/Bella convo about Lauren very odd in several respects. Firstly, why was Bella so smug and giggly when she relayed to Ruby and Yaz that she dropped Willow in it by telling Rez what she allegedly said? Why would you do that to your friend? Secondly, she didn't even know Lauren at that point, so why was she having this total stranger's back? Thirdly, why did the topic of Lauren even come up between Bella and Willow in Corsica, way before Lauren even appeared on the show? I assume Harvey mentioned she was going to be in the next series, and that he once went on a date with Lauren, which may have led Willow to say something catty. I don't think she said what Bella's claiming she said though.

Was anyone else frustrated when Willow kept saying "I don't think you would have been upset by what I actually said about you" but didn't actually say what she said. What DID you actually say about her, Willow? We're on tenterhooks here!

Reactions: 18
I felt annoyed listening to willow, she keeps t saying all she wanted was an apology but he did apologise, what else did she want from him? She was obviously looking for him to tell her he really wants her yet it’s obvious he doesn’t

I think it’s just a recurring theme of Harvey disrespecting and lying to people. It’s abundantly clear as an outsider he has never had any intention of taking things any further with willow but he lies and tells her he wants to make time for her and take her out etc, I think when you’re the Willow in the situation and you like someone, you just overlook all the red flags and common sense goes out the window. Although they were never exclusive I don’t think he’s ever come out and said he doesn’t want anything more with her, has just strung her along and I don’t think it helps he’s like an emotionless robot 😂

Reactions: 19
The bit with Sam and Yas and the box of stuff he gave her 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I’m furious with the way they’ve treated Inga that I will no longer be watching MIC. I won’t be giving the remaining losers of mic any views. I hope they get low ratings for the Australia eps too, it’s the only way the producers will re-cast the show if less people watched it.

Despite this I love to hear from you guys that Sam is treating Yas badly. It’s what she deserves (Kim ks voice). What did he do? And what stuff was in the box he gave her?

Reactions: 12
I’m furious with the way they’ve treated Inga that I will no longer be watching MIC. I won’t be giving the remaining losers of mic any views. I hope they get low ratings for the Australia eps too, it’s the only way the producers will re-cast the show if less people watched it.

Despite this I love to hear from you guys that Sam is treating Yas badly. It’s what she deserves (Kim ks voice). What did he do? And what stuff was in the box he gave her?
Fair play. I continue watching it out of morbid curiosity, but the Australia cast is just woeful and not sure I'll be tuning in either. They're clearly desperate at this stage.

Definitely not a Yaz fan. She's a horrible and remorseless person. And a massive mug for taking Sam back after he liked Inga's photos AND booty-calling her. I don't know what was in the box, couldn't bear to watch those two narcissistic cretins melt over each other 🤢

My thoughts after watching the latest:

Maeva and James' child looks nothing like them?!!?! Literally like they're unrelated

Ruby actively encouraging Temps to get with Liv saying Tristan is not his best mate etc.....she was literally crying with Tristan and comforting him after his breakup with Liv, what a fake witch!

Sam and Yes cracked me up...'I love how you make me a better person'....lol.....what about cheating on Inga and then being awful to her afterwards? Such good people.

Bella is a witch and really needs Profhilo, she looks like she hasn't had any fluids in 3 days

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This Bella girl is just nasty for no reason. Willow is well rid of her. Every week they are like a pack of witches choosing someone else to gang up on. I am kind of over it.

Reactions: 19
Liv and Temps is pathetic push. And actually really frustrating how far the show will go.
Temps is becoming as fickle ans self absorbed and its sad to see.
Watching them all on the beg for tickets,beers,free meals on their stories is ick.
And it comes to something when Chelsea is Oz is feeling like some weird parody of chavos abroad!

This Bella girl is just nasty for no reason. Willow is well rid of her. Every week they are like a pack of witches choosing someone else to gang up on. I am kind of over it.
She's a massive beg. First Rez and now kissing up to Lauren. I don't get what her deal or game plan is. Why is she so up Yasmine's arse as well?
---
Liv and Temps is pathetic push. And actually really frustrating how far the show will go.
Temps is becoming as fickle ans self absorbed and its sad to see.
Watching them all on the beg for tickets,beers,free meals on their stories is ick.
And it comes to something when Chelsea is Oz is feeling like some weird parody of chavos abroad!
Liv posted some ridiculous pic of her and that Hugo bloke with the caption "hello lover". She loves posting very tactile pics of her and her guy mates and revels in the attention it gets her.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
This last episode was painful to watch. The Yas and Sam scene was just revolting 🤢 and the new girl commenting on modelling at Storm and how much she earned omg do these people have no self awareness? That was so cringe that I had to pause the episode to get over the cringeyness. If I was Harvey I would of got the ick after she made that comment. The ironic thing is she’s not even that good looking. The comment must have come from insecurity.

Reactions: 20
Willow keeps embarrassing herself in front of Harvey, saying she doesn't understand how someone can go from what they had to nothing. The reality is it was always nothing - she pursued him relentlessly and he liked the attention and was too awkward to say he wasn't that into her. He never cared she needs to accept that and move on.

Lauren has way too high opinion of herself for someone who looks like she had a cleft lip.

Bella and Ruby are vile witches. Inga was right in the Bali series when she told Ruby to get on her broomstick and fly away 🤣

I love Maeva for her comment to Yas "this first it the first time we've met and probably the last" 🤣

Yas is a MUG I can't wait for her to get fucked over by Sam Prince 👏👏 Karma.

Inga is a queen and deserves the world after the way she's so gracefully handled the break up AND the girls hatefulness towards her. In the first episode Ruby was clearly looking for a rise telling her Sam lives with her and they were never really friends. Inga's response "I hear you Ruby loud and clear" 👏 she did not rise to it.

The Aussie series is gonna be tit

• Heart
What happened between Temps and TOWIE girl? They were together last season. I remember her crying... about... something? Was it another guy she said was attractive or she'd 'go there' with, I really can't remember? But I thought they made up and now she's AWOL.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.