Made in Chelsea #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Americans, Canadians or Australians on MIC. It jars with the tone and theme of the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously Bella needs to buy a bra.i also want her to witch about Liv next as she'll definitely knock her teeth out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Willow deffo said that tit about Lauren - but Bella is supposed to be Willow’s friend?! Why is she running around telling people what her “bestie” said. She’s been firmly up willow’s ass until now.

Reactions: 19
I haven’t watched MIC in years and I’ve just caught it tonight.

Has Rez eaten a bee?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m shocked at how nasty Bella actually is… never really liked her but her behaviour tonight was awful!!! Who does she think she is!

Reactions: 32
NGL, I did find Rez hot when he first started on the show. I think people have forgotten what he actually looks like pre all the bodged aesthetic treatments🥴Here's a reminder...
right, those pictures have calmed me down a bit 🥵 but still 😂

He looks 3 days post face-lift at all times now. Poor sod.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the girls atm are really boiling my piss. Which is really something considering they are all so dull and unmemorable. It takes me two/three whole seasons to remember who/what anyones name is.. that's how rubbish the cast have been.

This Australia series is gonna be so boring - there is about 5 or 6 cast members- what is the point?!
holiday. i wonder in the contracts wheter they have to fullfill so many "away" shoots.
they are really ruining the vibe of bondi though.
they are all just so bitchy. hearing yaz and temps argue was funny. she clearly wasnt best pleased have to spend time to shoot with him. and hes becoming a more and more cocksure sarcy twit.
i am getting a bit bored of the show,them picking a girl and making everyone including edits and clips make the audience dislike her too. often without thinking of real life consequences. these girls are then absolutely vilified. usually bought into the show just for this reason.
---
ooh, i forgot one good thing about this away trip. MIles is left behind! mwahaha.
everyone trying to make liv and temps a thing. stop it. its cringe. and at this point it would be the show pimping them out.
also can kind of see tristan point. him and temps were best friends. to the point of living together. than i think toxic Miles once again got in the way.

Last edited:
Why is E4 SO sh!t with putting episodes online?!! First they stop uploading the first-look eps and now they haven't bothered uploading last night's.
---
Willow deffo said that tit about Lauren - but Bella is supposed to be Willow’s friend?! Why is she running around telling people what her “bestie” said. She’s been firmly up willow’s ass until now.
Haven't seen the episode yet but I'm guessing Bella suddenly doesn't like her because she's pledged allegiance with Inga. I also get the impression Bella and Lauren were friends pre the show, but I might be wrong about that. Even if Willow did say those things, she has a right to say them, given how Lauren has conducted herself.

Reactions: 7
Was just about to post to ask what has happened with last night's episode. What on earth are channel 4 like....

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Was just about to post to ask what has happened with last night's episode. What on earth are channel 4 like....
It's finally been uploaded. Did anyone else notice Yaz saying to Sam "I know you're serious because you wouldn't have thrown away your two-year relationshi..." then quickly catching herself and changing it to "...you wouldn't have gotten in this deep". If that doesn't scream "emotional affair", I don't know what does.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah I’m just watching now and saw that with Yas and Sam. His hair is just horrendous and her outfit choices are 🤢 that denim jacket with the red tit? She always looks SO terrible and ancient 😂 now she’s wearing a hideous leather suit jacket 😂 Lauren seems like a total clown, her amateur dramatics don’t fit in, she belongs in real housewives or something. Fingers crossed she leaves after Harvey predictably takes her out and then strings her along before it ends in tears. Bella is an utter FREAK 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't really get why Willow is so upset with Harvey, they weren't in a relationship they were just casually dating. I

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.