M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eggy crumpets sound great.

I wandered round M&S today and couldn’t see a single thing that caught my eye. But I did have time to be annoyed by the huge range of Percy Pig merch.
I mean, really? Percy Pigs are ok but I don’t want them on my pyjamas. Is it just me?
I have the pyjamas and a nightie with percy pig on 😂 I like them.

Eggy crumpets sound great.

I wandered round M&S today and couldn’t see a single thing that caught my eye. But I did have time to be annoyed by the huge range of Percy Pig merch.
I mean, really? Percy Pigs are ok but I don’t want them on my pyjamas. Is it just me?
I have the pyjamas and a nightie with percy pig on 😂 I like them.

Reactions: 4
I’m 7 weeks pregnant and nothing sounded good to eat until all the chat here about the Tuscan sausage penne meal. Nipped out this morning and got one for my lunch. Can’t wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My kids have the percy pig pyjamas, they were reduced to £2.50 a pair at the beginning of the year. Like all m&s pyjamas they wash really well (god I sound like my mother)
And we got the free percy pig cushion through the app last year but there is absolutely no way I would buy any of the crap they've bought out unless heavily reduced.

Reactions: 8
Nothing nicer than a proper baked spud. Low and slow. I tend to use the Ninja though to save heating the oven. Lovely crispy skin 😋

Reactions: 6
Finally got my hands on the Mexican layered dip- whoever recommend it on here THANK YOU you’ve changed my life 😂 honestly one of the nicest things I’ve ever had the pleasure of eating!!

I’ve had a few good offers on my sparks card lately which has also coincided with me not shopping there for a few weeks 🤔🤔… I got a free bar of chocolate, free bag of sweets and 20% off candles- got myself one of the light up sparkly ones for £8. They’ve successfully lured me back in as I’ve now been three times this week 😩😂
Damn I'm jealous of the sparkly candle offer! 😀 I have only got stuff like Percy Pigs and biscuit offers lately.

Reactions: 3
I bought two Percy pig shopping bags today. My mother hated them and asked why i bought them😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Got my free Percy Pigs... I don't buy them or sweets so only have them when theyre free lol Is it me or have they changed in texture? A lot more squishy and foamy.. mind you might be the variety I got because I'd have had party time ones before..

Reactions: 1
The original Percy Pigs have got really hard and chewy I think. Not such a fan of them any more 😔 the phizzy tails however 😋
I popped in today for some things and the prices have got ridiculous! Got an egg sandwich on yellow sticker. 4 little triangles of sandwich were originally £4!! 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 1
My offers are the same every week 15% off veg/fruit/boring women's wear so I'm not swiping my card for a while see if I get any different offers.:cautious:

Reactions: 9
My offers are the same every week 15% off veg/fruit/boring women's wear so I'm not swiping my card for a while see if I get any different offers.:cautious:
I’ve found they repeat the same food offers constantly. I’ve not been going in to use them and it’s not made a difference.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I keep getting the same food offers - but they are 15% off chocolate and 50p off a £3 spend on bakery 🥳 15% off fruit and veg too, which I will use as well!

Reactions: 5
My kid sister picks up the the £8 Percy bag with sweets every single time we go together and debates buying just to annoy our mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.