Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
It’s my birthday and my boyfriend got me a box full of m&s snacks 😂 the only thing I’ve tried are the cookie dough balls! Excited to try the rest 🤤 also got a caterpillar cake and some birthday cake flavour ice cream bites!

70912DA5-74B8-4187-90C3-F74484BFD1BA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
The amount is probably rare, if someone does win in every store once a week then imagine how many people win a free lunch pasta/sandwich or a £1 yellow sticker item and that’s it, nothing worth boasting about.

I don’t think they’d be stupid enough to lie, imagine the publicity if the tabloids found that out!
I’ve seen 3 people win. The first time it was a £20 shop, second time a £90 shop and the third time it was less than £5! The lady who won the £90 shop was quite old and they actually had to get her a chair to sit down she was really quite emotional lol I was behind her in the queue and she had said that what she was buying was to put a spread on for her husbands birthday and it was the first time the family were getting together in ages she was so happy it was just lovely to see

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I posted previously I got a offer for £30 reward if I spent £190 in a month I think it was

im proud/shocked/confused (all the emotions 🤣) that I managed it!

it was actually (scarily) easy, didn’t go OTT on shops just normal, and bought a bit alcohol for peoples birthdays/weekends and it’s totted up extremely fast!

super excited to use it now!

7060BE98-3755-4598-99FF-0B07214A3CFA.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Meg78

VIP Member
Every single time one of us gets the fabled free Percy sweets I imagine The Claw from Toy Story

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Got the Pops corn from the fathers day range today. They are nice but not worth £5. Also wouldn’t buy them for anyone with weak teeth! Also don’t judge me for eating them myself - dads dead and I didn’t want to miss out on the offer 😂😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Oh my god guys!! I completed on my new house today and after measuring up I figured I’d see what was around. 6 mins drive to the biggest M&S I’ve ever seen, swear it could be repurposed as a new airport if M&S ever go bust 😂

Anyway had a money off for the new Indian collection and oh wow! I’m blown away. It’s fantastic for a supermarket Indian range but I honestly would have been happy getting that at a restaurant. I got the Tandoori lamb rumps and gunpowder potatoes and then saw the black daal on yellow label! So had to grab that as well. Just so good.

Once I’m properly moved in I’m going to treat myself to a full treat food shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

codeine

‘Best before’ doesn’t equal ‘inedible after’. Throwing away food because of an arbitrary date printed on it is super wasteful. Things keep waaay past them, just use common sense. If it looks and smells fine just eat it.

Though I will agree, getting short dated stuff delivered is proper annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

dee_mc

VIP Member
My Sparks offer today is a chance to win 4 tickets to Percy Pig's 30th. He's having it in London and he must be doing alright for himself as he says he'll pay for our accommodation and make a contribution towards our travel costs.
As a person who usually finds an excuse not to attend other adults' birthday parties I'm not sure why I entered a competition to attend the party of a porcine marketing tool but heyho, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17