M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @coconochanel for the thread title.

Quick recap:
• People were generally impressed by the dine in offers for Easter;
• There seemed to be a shortage of Easter eggs in some stores with people unable to buy one before Easter and a lack of discounts post-Easter;
• Hot cross buns became the new light up gin globes as they were piled floor to ceiling in many stores and likely to be discounted very soon;
• Sparks offers continue to confuse…

Old thread here:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have just got a free pack of Percy Pigs, 50p off frozen peas, 75p off lamb, 70p off chicken fillets, 50p off canned meals over £3.50.
Husband card - 15% off veg, 15 off fruit, 15 off dairy and 15 off salads. He had the same a couple of weeks ago and only used them yesterday.

• Heart
I’ve got the same offers again this week - If I haven’t used them for the last 6 weeks then I’m not going to be using them anytime soon 😤

Reactions: 2
No Easter things in my M&S. I did manage to get some breaded mushrooms reduced though. :giggle:

Haven't visited the thread in a while. I love hot cross buns, sad to see them go! Husband and I are trying to save a little bit of £££ this month and one of our cutbacks is M&S visits. Devastating.

• Heart
  • Sad
Went into M&S today for some tulips - it’s the first time in ages I’ve been in the shop because I do pretty much all my shopping with Ocado.

Such is the M&S way, I ended up spending £40 because I was tempted by:

half a Peri Peri chicken
A bottle of Shiraz
A bunch of peonies
A bunch of tulips
A pair of camouflage leggings
Two sultana scones from the Bakery
A cheese & onion sandwich

I was trying to avoid buying anything other than bloody tulips! But 40 quid well spent 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So yesterday I got 15% off sweets & flowers and 50p off a £3 spend on biscuits. Today there’s also 15% off cakes 😊 I’ll use all that, buzzing 😁

Reactions: 7
Has anyone tried the pasta sauce in the jars not the ones in the fridge section?
I don't like the cheese/creamy ones but the tomato based ones are pretty good, especially the everything sauce and the Italian tomato pasta one if they still do that. The stir in they do is okay too.

Has anyone tried the pasta sauce in the jars not the ones in the fridge section?
I’ve only used the tomato and basil/garlic ones and they’re a pretty decent quick chuck it in the pan/baking dish sauce if you don’t have the time/space to cook from scratch. I do like to keep one in to have on standby for ravioli.

The 2 M&S stores in my area have not had any of the Ready Salted Potato Rings for a while, and I am getting concerned... I only discovered them recently, tried the sticks too but they taste quite different. I hope they haven't been discontinued, they're also out of stock on Ocado :confused:

• Wow
The 2 M&S stores in my area have not had any of the Ready Salted Potato Rings for a while, and I am getting concerned... I only discovered them recently, tried the sticks too but they taste quite different. I hope they haven't been discontinued, they're also out of stock on Ocado :confused:
My husband is also getting very concerned over the lack of these! He’s been checking for months. They are his all time favourite

Reactions: 1
So I remember reading the lack of sunflower oil from Ukraine is having an impact on crisp production which might explain it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.