M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 2 M&S stores in my area have not had any of the Ready Salted Potato Rings for a while, and I am getting concerned... I only discovered them recently, tried the sticks too but they taste quite different. I hope they haven't been discontinued, they're also out of stock on Ocado :confused:
I got some of the rings but my boss ate them all. He apologized and said he couldn't help himself - he was only going to have one.😁

Wow haven't checked this thread in a while and its moving so much quicker now!
One little rant, the chocolate covered popcorn has been a favourite of mine since I was a early teen. Its just not the same anymore? I find the chocolate tastes cheap now (I'm a bit of a chocolate snob)
I even treated myself to the chocolate popcorn Easter egg this year but I swear it's just not the same as it used to be!

Also dissapointing I got up early to head in to M&S after the bank holiday and although they had alot of Easter stuff left, nothing was reduced 😭

On a positive note the M&S speckled chocolate eggs were one of my favourite things this year 🤤
Seems that companies are dumbing down on ingredients.They were pumping it with hydrogenated vegetable oil years ago until the scandal and now looks like bad ingredients are creeping in again.
I saw something on telly recently where a master chocalatier recommended Aldi Moser Roth dark chocolate for an authentic taste. Think it was the 70% one.

I think I have an addiction to these, they are bloody gorgeous, now I want one :oops::p
Have you ever tried Lidl's yum yums?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
No, was a while back. I am going to M and S tomorrow though. 😁

I don't understand. From where and what is it? 😳
Its a type of melon which tastes 'limey'

It comes chopped up in a tub in the pre prepped fruit section. It looks like honey dew when chopped. Not sure what it looks like as a whole melon.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
131A982D-08BE-40C3-8F7C-1D4581922ED7.jpeg

It’s a hybrid fruit, this is a whole one - I’ve not seen them whole in store recently only the pre prepared pack but I remember seeing them whole in store a year or two ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sainsbury’s also have pre chopped Limelon if you’re struggling in M&S. I’ve never seen it my local marks but have been able to get taste the difference pack in Sainsbury’s.

Reactions: 3
Sainsbury’s also have pre chopped Limelon if you’re struggling in M&S. I’ve never seen it my local marks but have been able to get taste the difference pack in Sainsbury’s.
Great news thanks.

Id love to get a whole one as itd be better value for money.

Reactions: 2
You've opened my eyes to what I've missed. Everything I like they usually stop making or change it so I don't like it.. I only seem to get the tomato and basil soup, frozen haddock, potato rings and chocolate eclairs (large).

I bought a whole Limelon in store about 10 days ago. I love them so much, they are a total melon game changer!

I bought a whole Limelon in store about 10 days ago. I love them so much, they are a total melon game changer!
Im going back to see if I can get one Or five.

My M&S isnt that local so I cant just pop in. I so badly want one to be built near me 😂

Todays the day, my once in a blue moon trip to M&S 🤩 only problem is I haven’t got room in my freezer 😪 but I’m buzzing for my deli lunch 🤪 already craving the stuffed vine leaves and cheese and onion mini rolls 🤤

Reactions: 2
Im going back to see if I can get one Or five.

My M&S isnt that local so I cant just pop in. I so badly want one to be built near me 😂
Mine isn't that local either really, but I have an excuse to stop in once a fortnight. Live for the restock of my almond biscuits 😂 and now Limelon too! Although it's good to know that Sainsbury's have it now too :)

Mine isn't that local either really, but I have an excuse to stop in once a fortnight. Live for the restock of my almond biscuits 😂 and now Limelon too! Although it's good to know that Sainsbury's have it now too :)
I made them recently from the Be-ro book. Said to someone take what you want and when I got the tin back they'd all gone. 😁😋

I'm just watching an influencer's M and S shop where she got chocolate squirty cream!!!!! Is this nice?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.