M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had the special fried rice today, it was really good.
Added curry sauce and prawn crackers 👌🏻

Reactions: 1
M and S shop today:-
Lamb stew, potato dauphinoise and chocolate puddings £12 meal deal
lemon scotch pancakes reduced to £1.28,
cheese puffs £2 ok ok I got the big bag before you start with the greedy bugger insults😁 - some is for the cinema. p.s. not as nice as Aldis.
Spray chocolate cream £2
Milk £1.50
Total £21.98
No special offers as they think my non existent kids would benefit from reduced price school uniforms and some toys🙄
Also no potato rings and limelon as some other greedy Tattler has obviously swiped the whole shelf full! 😲🤬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Had the Tuscan sausage penne pasta ready meal today with some crusty bread as I'm not feeling very well so didn't want to cook

Im back with a whole limelon. It was £3.50 at m&s but I had a 10% off fruit voucher.

Also here to recommend the little pretzel thins. The honey, mustard and onion ones are amazing.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I popped into the M&S in Charing Cross hoping for Limelon but no joy. They did have the onion rings though
I got some of those too 🙈 was no chopped up limelon in mine.

My store closes at 8pm and I was surprised to see things with todays date still for sale no yellow stickers. Wonder what they do with it.

M and S shop today:-
Lamb stew, potato dauphinoise and chocolate puddings £12 meal deal
lemon scotch pancakes reduced to £1.28,
cheese puffs £2 ok ok I got the big bag before you start with the greedy bugger insults😁 - some is for the cinema. p.s. not as nice as Aldis.
Spray chocolate cream £2
Milk £1.50
Total £21.98
No special offers as they think my non existent kids would benefit from reduced price school uniforms and some toys🙄
Also no potato rings and limelon as some other greedy Tattler has obviously swiped the whole shelf full! 😲🤬🙄
Not guilty, I cleared Sainsburys shelf. I'm not telling anyone I know how good these are either, I don't want competition

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They have hiked up the onion rings calories. I'm sure the whole bag was 150calories ish?! Or am I remembering wrong?! Now they are 80 odd calories per serving and serve 4

• Sad
Bought a limelon (£3.50) in M&S today after reading about it here yesterday and used it to make my fave Mary Berry watermelon salad with cucumber, feta & mint. Blimey. Delicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

My store closes at 8pm and I was surprised to see things with todays date still for sale no yellow stickers. Wonder what they do with it.
When I was in today blokes were coming up and looking at the chopped up fruit in a desperate manic way - so is that where this limelon is?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They have hiked up the onion rings calories. I'm sure the whole bag was 150calories ish?! Or am I remembering wrong?! Now they are 80 odd calories per serving and serve 4
Yes youre right :( they taste the same too?!?

When I was in today blokes were coming up and looking at the chopped up fruit in a desperate manic way - so is that where this limelon is?
Haha yes the chopped stuff is.

• Haha

I seem to remember someone saying that staff used to be able to take out of date food home in the past but now it’s given to homeless shelters, women’s refuges etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.