M&S Food #7 Food is delicious but decent offers is what we wish they'd give us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're all turning into a load of melon junkies!!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜³πŸ™„πŸ˜
I make a big bowl of fruit salad to keep in the fridge, Canteloupe, Galia, Pineapple, Kiwi, tried a snowball melon from Tesco and that was really disappointing, Watermelon doesn't last long enough so really excited to find something a bit different to add in.

Reactions: 2
I make a big bowl of fruit salad to keep in the fridge, Canteloupe, Galia, Pineapple, Kiwi, tried a snowball melon from Tesco and that was really disappointing, Watermelon doesn't last long enough so really excited to find something a bit different to add in.
I'm going to be starting Carol Vorderman's 28 day detox soon. I always feel great when I do it and melon is on the list of food items. Win. Win. 😁

Reactions: 4
I did that detox, lasted 3 days, couldn't work cos I couldn't leave the vicinity of the toilet :ROFLMAO:
I was so full up most of the time when I did it that I didn't have room for anything naughty. I didn't need to lose weight but lost 5lbs in a month but I was invited out for loads of meals during that time and I had a serious addiction to fruit and nut chocolate which I ate when I wasn't so full up. Biggest plus was the peaches and cream complexion, the energy I had and my brain was as clear as a bell. After the 28 days I stopped doing it. Now I know you move on to maintenance after that which includes meat and things like risotto. I'll try and do that cos I want to feel healthy again. I still eat some of the things to this day. I was watching Kerry Whelpdale on You Tube recently and she had a recipe for roasted veg with basil pesto and garlic cream cheese. So I just put my homemade basil pesto with my (detox)roasted veg and had it with a burger minus the cream cheese. Yum but filling. 😁
p.s. can't say the detox had the same effect on me as it had on you, though. πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 1
I was so full up most of the time when I did it that I didn't have room for anything naughty. I didn't need to lose weight but lost 5lbs in a month but I was invited out for loads of meals during that time and I had a serious addiction to fruit and nut chocolate which I ate when I wasn't so full up. Biggest plus was the peaches and cream complexion, the energy I had and my brain was as clear as a bell. After the 28 days I stopped doing it. Now I know you move on to maintenance after that which includes meat and things like risotto. I'll try and do that cos I want to feel healthy again. I still eat some of the things to this day. I was watching Kerry Whelpdale on You Tube recently and she had a recipe for roasted veg with basil pesto and garlic cream cheese. So I just put my homemade basil pesto with my (detox)roasted veg and had it with a burger minus the cream cheese. Yum but filling. 😁
p.s. can't say the detox had the same effect on me as it had on you, though. πŸ˜‰
Is it her book?

Not food related but has anyone been able to get the white coconut perfume yet? I’ve been looking online but no joy πŸ˜” My nearest store doesn’t have a beauty section.

Reactions: 2
Yes. Think it is but it is about 20 years old but still on Amazon. I couldn't get on with it either.
I don’t want to end up on the toilet for days so maybe should give it a miss πŸ˜‚ if I get back to cooking healthy meals that’s a start.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.