M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
adding to the recommendations, their spinach and pine nut pasta salad is INSANE. i usually get aldis one but it can’t hold a candle to the m&s version. so good

• Sick
Reactions: 5
btw for whoever asked, saw a banoffee pie by the boxed deserts (apple pie etc) in the fridge yesterday!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have on many occasion gone for dinner but beforehand swung by M&S to get their pudding rather than eating one out - so much more affordable and often way more yum.
I always do this! Out for dinner and back home for m&s cava and dessert.

Reactions: 4
Adding my recommendation for the giant mint buttons 🥰 and the cheese hot cross buns.

So happy with my shop today. I got the family dine in which looks really good, the pizza meal deal, a few bunches of daffodils and 3 packs of hot cross buns. There were loads of yellow stickers in store today but I didn’t get any as my freezer is full at the minute. I used my £5 off Sparks code and had a gift voucher so only ended up paying £15 for all of it.

Reactions: 9
got an easter yumnut yesterday but the free pastry sparks offer didn't apply! we used the scan and shop guns though so maybe that's why. will try again when i'm in town next but it was part of my mum's shop so i'm not *too* mad...

Reactions: 2
got an easter yumnut yesterday but the free pastry sparks offer didn't apply! we used the scan and shop guns though so maybe that's why. will try again when i'm in town next but it was part of my mum's shop so i'm not *too* mad...
It didn’t work for me either with the Easter yumnut, tried another time with a chocolate twist and it was fine!

Reactions: 1
These are my crack crisps.

Also the Charlotte potato salad. No other supermarket comes close to this, it’s god tier.
I can't buy the potato salad. I stood in the kitchen and ate the lot straight from the pot. I was like something possessed. I couldn't stop 🤣🤭🐷 Its so good.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I picked up the normal potato salad by mistake but TBH it was really nice.
I adore their potato salad!
i noticed they have some new brownie bites - heavenly chocolate flavour, very nice but prefer the millionaire brownie ones

Reactions: 3
Oh god, don't do it... it's absolutely vile.
Like when you get perfume or deodorant accidentally in your mouth.
our store has tons of them left - when I went in for an Easter egg for someone today it was pretty much all they had. Aside from a pop corn egg a couple of those giant biscuits and chocolate airplanes. They look absolutely vile

the hot cross bun Baileys on the other hand .. chef's kiss

Reactions: 2
My local small M&S still has the xmas snowglobe gins on display. Maybe they're hoping they'll last though to December

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bought 2 Sourdough yesterday, the only bread I can eat, and today have got a Free Farmhouse Loaf and £2 off flowers which I never buy. They don't have a clue what we buy.

Reactions: 1
I dont usually shop in m&s other than popping in for the occasional pain au chocolat cant afford it but Im going to have to do some cutting back elsewhere because this is incredible
"Dessert for 6"
Mmm hmm, sure, for 6, absolutely.
🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.