M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My local store had lots yesterday. Maybe they had a rush of last min people.

My father never buys Easter eggs before Easter. He has always just waited until they're all reduced.

I did a last minute Easter egg shop today and was surprised at how little was left in all supermarkets compared to 2 days ago
My M&S had 2 shelves full of Drippy Eggs, Extremely Chocolaty biscuit (which I got with my £2 off offer) and small Easter bits

the Family meal deal did look good!

Finished my jar of golden blond chocolate spread this morning and I cannot buy it again. Too good on crumpets but I battle with my weight so no more for me 😕
That stuff is like crack! We demolished a jar when it first came out and definitely can’t trust myself to ever replace it. I adore Blonde Chocolate

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There was only one extremely chocolaty thing and a few Percy pig pink chocolate things left.

I wonder if m&s is doing really well with being so much cheaper compared to going out to eat somewhere? A bog standard small desert for one person out is about £7 these days. Makes their meal offers look pretty good value.

Reactions: 8
There was only one extremely chocolaty thing and a few Percy pig pink chocolate things left.

I wonder if m&s is doing really well with being so much cheaper compared to going out to eat somewhere? A bog standard small desert for one person out is about £7 these days. Makes their meal offers look pretty good value.
I have on many occasion gone for dinner but beforehand swung by M&S to get their pudding rather than eating one out - so much more affordable and often way more yum.

Reactions: 7
The burger sauce tastes like the sauce they have on big macs, yes I buy that sometimes as well

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't buy the Percy pig chocolate as I dont know if pink chocolate would be nice.

Reactions: 2
£15 is way too much to gamble on pink coloured white chocolate with added strawberry and raspberry flavour😐. To be honest all Easter chocolate is a bit of a rip off and usually a huge waste of plastic.

Reactions: 9
I wanted dresses or good move. Got neither 😂🙄 I'm addicted to those bubbly bunnies - about 65p each. They do different ones depending what season we are in.

Reactions: 1
I’m going today for the first time in FOREVER.

what’s your top recommendations?

Where to start… 🤣

Savoury - burger slaw, ploughman’s pots, best ever mac & cheese, chilled battered onion rings, black truffle & olive oil crisps, whipped feta and falafel wrap, halloumi chilli kebabs (although they might not be out yet as they’re usually a summer range), mexican layered dip, tortilla chips and bang bang dip.

Sweet - blonde chocolate banana cake, salted caramel loaded millionaire’s shortbread, millionaire’s yumnut, frozen bake at home cookies, millionaire’s brownie bites, sticky toffee pudding, blonde smores fudge, chocky speckled eggs and swiss chocolate discs.

I need to stop talking about M & S food, been trying to start a diet for weeks now! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

honey, mustard and onion pretzel bites
Mini millionaire bites
Millionaire yumnut
Golden blonde spread
Golden blonde & caramel hot cross buns
Peanut butter and caramel chunkies

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Where to start… 🤣

Savoury - burger slaw, ploughman’s pots, best ever mac & cheese, chilled battered onion rings, black truffle & olive oil crisps, whipped feta and falafel wrap, halloumi chilli kebabs (although they might not be out yet as they’re usually a summer range), mexican layered dip, tortilla chips and bang bang dip.

Sweet - blonde chocolate banana cake, salted caramel loaded millionaire’s shortbread, millionaire’s yumnut, frozen bake at home cookies, millionaire’s brownie bites, sticky toffee pudding, blonde smores fudge, chocky speckled eggs and swiss chocolate discs.

I need to stop talking about M & S food, been trying to start a diet for weeks now! 🤣
What is ploughman's pots?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.