M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 and 20% off various categories. Meh. I want free sweets dammit!

Reactions: 3
20% off mens clothing and mens grooming & fragrance products… 😬 😩

To duck with men, I want goodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Went in today and got the Easter dine in for 4 for £20. A main, 3 sides and a dessert. The chicken and pork are huge, beef not so impressive, don’t think it would feed 4. Sides are all a good size too. I got the pork labelled at £15 on its own, look forward to it on Sunday. Definitely a good deal for couples or with young kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Finished my jar of golden blond chocolate spread this morning and I cannot buy it again. Too good on crumpets but I battle with my weight so no more for me 😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So I bought some kids wear today
Lady on the till asked for my Sparks which she scanned then said why haven’t I added my offers?!
I said I didn’t want them… 20% off socks etc no good to me… I want the food🤣
She said ‘oo fine suit yourself!’

honestly she was most offended.. I did have a little chuckle to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone managed to get any M&S patterned loo roll lately. I have been trying to get some locally and both the close M&S stores are out of it.
Without giving too much of my location away….there is some in a store in west London….area begins with E 😂
I got some of the lovely pink flower ones today

Finished my jar of golden blond chocolate spread this morning and I cannot buy it again. Too good on crumpets but I battle with my weight so no more for me 😕
It’s such a more-ish spread! 😍😍😍😍

Reactions: 2
Went in today and got the Easter dine in for 4 for £20. A main, 3 sides and a dessert. The chicken and pork are huge, beef not so impressive, don’t think it would feed 4. Sides are all a good size too. I got the pork labelled at £15 on its own, look forward to it on Sunday. Definitely a good deal for couples or with young kids.
Just popped to ours after seeing your post. Got lamb, pigs in blankets, cheesy veg, hassle back potatoes and sticky toffee pud 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly love their family dine-in deals. You can get so much usually, we end up getting a few meals out of it 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think I’m going to get it tomorrow. It’ll hve to be the chicken for us as everyone will eat it without moaning. There’s 5 of us butl I’ll add homemade Yorkshire’s and extra veg and it’ll do us. Might grab a pizza meal deal too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The cheeseburger pizza they do is amazing - tried it out of curiosity and my partner said it was one of the nicest he’d ever eaten and loves the burger sauce (as do I).

• Heart
I went to get a drippy egg and they were totally out, most of the Easter stuff has gone now apart from mountains of hot cross buns everywhere. Couldn't even get a semnel cake 😿

• Sad
  • Heart
I went to get a drippy egg and they were totally out, most of the Easter stuff has gone now apart from mountains of hot cross buns everywhere. Couldn't even get a semnel cake 😿
I’m glad you’ve said this as I was contemplating going out now to buy a drippy egg as i’ve got £3 off. I won’t bother now (helps me save on the calories too 😂)

Reactions: 1
Noooooo! I was planning to go tomorrow, might have to squeeze in a trip tonight

I’ve got £3 off drippy egg, percy pig hogs and kisses AND extremely chocolatey biscuity egg. Clearly Easter stuff not selling as they hoped?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.