M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went yesterday for a few things and forgot to scan my sparks card 😭 Gutted as I had offers for stuff I bought.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I went yesterday for a few things and forgot to scan my sparks card 😭 Gutted as I had offers for stuff I bought.
How do you forget when the till barks at you about someone from this store will get their shopping for free 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anyone found their offers are significantly shitter since actually remembering to scan the card?!

Reactions: 6
How do you forget when the till barks at you about someone from this store will get their shopping for free 😅
I went to a normal checkout and the girl never asked me for my sparks card , totally forgot until I got into the car 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The M&S near the office has about 30 self checkouts, it's like a crappy crescendo when it's busy at lunchtime hearing them all proudly announce that 1 person every week will get their shopping for free o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The M&S near the office has about 30 self checkouts, it's like a crappy crescendo when it's busy at lunchtime hearing them all proudly announce that 1 person every week will get their shopping for free o_O
Forgotten about that. Ours is a new shop and never heard it, probably not been told they should play it. 😁

Has anyone managed to get any M&S patterned loo roll lately. I have been trying to get some locally and both the close M&S stores are out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Totally out of the loop but am planning a quick run to the food hall tomorrow. Which crisps are the crack ones? I could use a new addiction! :ROFLMAO:

I’ve never tried the onion rings but the honey, mustard and onion pretzel bites from m&s are my crack 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm still on pre-summer diet factory, anyone know of any healthy desserts or treats from m&s?

Reactions: 1
They must think we are made of money - I had shoes, underwear, chinos, jewellery today - 3 lots of Easter goods a couple of days ago and 4 -15% off food at the week-end.
I will probably use the food ones next week but still trying to use up the tickets they gave us a couple of weeks ago when they opened a new store near me. I bet that in a couple of weeks I will be moaning I haven't got any Sparks offers left. :LOL:

I'm still on pre-summer diet factory, anyone know of any healthy desserts or treats from m&s?
I love the Count on Us Chocolate mousse.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.