M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Easter stuff is not selling well as we have both had £3 off Percy Pigs Hugs and Kisses, £3 off the Drippy Egg and £2 off the Chocolatey Biscuit Egg tonight and got all the15% off food stuffs this morning.

Reactions: 9
Looks like the Easter stuff is not selling well as we have both had £3 off Percy Pigs Hugs and Kisses, £3 off the Drippy Egg and £2 off the Chocolatey Biscuit Egg tonight and got all the15% off food stuffs this morning.
Yes I've had the same offers.

Reactions: 4
I got an alcohol one too but don’t drink. I would happily donate that to someone 😂.

I used to get £15 off a £60 shop for example from Ocado and would always give them away to someone when I wouldn’t be using them myself.

My store has a (new) big display of the Drippy Egg and a egg on show in a Perspex box so yes agree think they aren’t selling too well!
Tbh I think the issue is the packaging, can’t see anything with it being a tin it hasn’t caught my attention at all

Reactions: 5
I’ve got extra offers £2 off the biscuit egg which is annoying as I bought one on Saturday and £3 off the drippy egg.

Reactions: 2
The Drippy Egg got a great review in a paper I saw yesterday- they rated the packaging too as it's reusable and apparently plastic-free.
Hard to display the contents without using plastic I suppose

Reactions: 3
I saw the drippy egg but I wasn't really sure what it was. Do you pour the stuff on yourself

I've finally found a use for the golden blonde spread other than eating it straight out of the jar or smearing it on s banana if I'm on a health kick. Made some muffins, put half the mixture in, a dollop of spread and then the rest of the mixture. Probably better off just spooning it in my gob though😀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Drippy Egg got a great review in a paper I saw yesterday- they rated the packaging too as it's reusable and apparently plastic-free.
Hard to display the contents without using plastic I suppose
They reviewed it on This Morning a few days ago and said the same and said there were loads of uses for the paint tin. :LOL: I'm more interested in the chocolate.

I saw the drippy egg but I wasn't really sure what it was. Do you pour the stuff on yourself

I've finally found a use for the golden blonde spread other than eating it straight out of the jar or smearing it on s banana if I'm on a health kick. Made some muffins, put half the mixture in, a dollop of spread and then the rest of the mixture. Probably better off just spooning it in my gob though😀
It is already dripped on but they are all different depending on how it drips.

Last edited:

I'm loving it on crumpets......😋

Quite a few of my recent food emails state your sparks offer awaits you but when I go there are no new offers. I guess it refers to my last reward of 4 apples...........

• Heart
" The high street retailer said the price cuts will be in its value-oriented Remarksable range and will be on everyday lines such as milk, sliced bread, mince, spaghetti, and bananas. "

Also restarting dividends in 2023!

(Two payments in a year.)

1649799732745.png
1649799812318.png

wouldn't surprise me.. only a few days before Easter and ours has only JUST got the hot cross bun Baileys in ... and only 4 bottles at that

Reactions: 1
Just got back from a trip to M&S, I managed to get some chicken and some pain au chocolat's reduced. Also got my free bag of Percy's and 15% off my coleslaw and potato salad(y). My store had loads of hot cross buns I can see them being reduced by Sun as I doubt they will sell all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.