M&S Food #6 The crisps are like crack, but the Sparks app is crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s hideous. I wonder if someone swapped new ones over in the changing room in store and left their old ones . Either way that’s gross and horrible for you. I agree email
Customer services
It's a bit sad to think of it but it's possible that's what's happened, someone's just been desperate after an accident and staff haven't noticed it :confused:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
that’s gross. Get on Twitter and message them. pictures an all. You might get a little extra maybe a gift card or something.

maybe someone had an accident in the changing room, didn’t know what to do and put them back out on the shop floor. Sometimes my store has no one on the fitting room so customers just put the stuff back themselves. I would be horrified to find something like that

Not food related but I just bought some workout leggings from M&S, to get home to try them on and find them COMPLETELY soiled in the crotch area. Do the store staff not check items when they’re being returned? I can’t get back to the store for another week or so and I’m dying of embarrassment already because I think it’ll seem like it was me 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
If it was me I'd email their customer service with photos+ receipt to complain rather than returning it to the store - they're not going to actually WANT them back so you might get a refund that way and be able to just bin them.
That’s hideous. I wonder if someone swapped new ones over in the changing room in store and left their old ones . Either way that’s gross and horrible for you. I agree email
Customer services
I've emailed and tweeted them. Hoping they don't tell me to take them back so I can just get rid of them!

In other news, we've had lots of British strawberries in our M&S store recently.. absolutely divine!

Reactions: 4
I emailed the customer services over a missing parcel and they refunded me, gave me a fiver voucher and I kept the items when they did finally turn up. So their customer service is really good for problems tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I emailed the customer services over a missing parcel ar nd they refunded me, gave me a fiver voucher and I kept the items when they did finally turn up. So their customer service is really good for problems tbh.
I think they are the best I have dealt with (not many others) but have spoken to them twice recently and it was quickly dealt with without fuss. The other helpful one is Lidl but I am still waiting for a reply from Aldi from Christmas.

Got the cheese hot cross buns today on a yellow sticker, and treated myself to the biscuity Easter egg, winner 😍

Not food related but I just bought some workout leggings from M&S, to get home to try them on and find them COMPLETELY soiled in the crotch area. Do the store staff not check items when they’re being returned? I can’t get back to the store for another week or so and I’m dying of embarrassment already because I think it’ll seem like it was me 🤢🤢🤢
Nothing in regards to the Great British Public surprises me anymore after working in retail for a couple of years. I worked at H&M and the amount of entitled middle class, middle aged women expecting to be able to try on underwear and tights in the changing rooms was ridiculous. We once found a tit in the changing room that the customer tried to hide by placing their receipt on top of it. Vile!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nothing in regards to the Great British Public surprises me anymore after working in retail for a couple of years. I worked at H&M and the amount of entitled middle class, middle aged women expecting to be able to try on underwear and tights in the changing rooms was ridiculous. We once found a tit in the changing room that the customer tried to hide by placing their receipt on top of it. Vile!
People are so disgusting! Apparently shitting in the changing rooms is a thing. We haven't lived really, have we 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I worked in retail when I was out of school and I found tit in a changing room too! I genuinely couldn’t believe it and was told it was a common occurrence!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone tried the M&S Cheese fondant starters. Had them yesterday and they were delicious. Will definitely buy more next week. 😁

Think we need to draw line under the tit talk because poos in the changing rooms don’t read well next to cheese fondant starters 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Got some goods discounts this morning - 15% off cheese, yogurt, butter. 15% off meat, fish, poultry, 15% off fruit, veg, salad, 50p off £3 chocolatey products (which won't be hard). I love those chocolatey biscuits especially the white chocolate ones.

• Heart
I miss M&S 😭 I usually pop in for “bits” a couple of times a week, but I’m not allowed to drive at the moment so it’s been almost 2 weeks since I’ve been! I need my Chicky Choccy eggs fix!

• Heart
  • Sad
I think sparks hates me....I literally get nowt bar a free coffee.....and they closed our cafe months ago 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.