M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the m&s is a bit of a rip off tbh i was there the other week, there was a pack of 3 chocolate roundies and it was £1.50!!!! for 3!!! I’d rather just spend the extra 80p and get a full box

Reactions: 1
Oh no! While researching, I discovered the frozen jumbo fish fingers are no longer stocked! No wonder I couldn’t get ‘em last time I was in…. The 6 fresh crunchy bread crumb replacements are now £4.80.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Got my hands on the chocolate bar a day advent calendar - I actually bought 2 so no one gets any ideas in this house. They are tiny I must say for £12 it feels like a scam but hopefully they’ll taste amazing. They were at the very bottom shelf in the Christmas aisle not beside the other advent calendars either more near to the Belgian chocolate truffles and that sort of thing.

A lot of their deals have gone up in price - 3 for £10 is now 3 for £12! I do love their breaded fish selection tbh I think it’s worth it. They also had these beautiful tins of biscuits would make a lovely gift for someone they were £9 but the tin is gorgeous for keeping photographs or something in it after.
D6253264-D394-412D-BA9A-0740CA128A66.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Popped into the marks this lunch and managed to grab the last Walter the sausage dog advent calendar - the relief! Also got some bang bang satay dip, mini brownie bites and caramel crispy bites annnnnd some party food bits yum!

Pulled ham and rarebit crumpets
Mini steak sandwiches
Chicken shawarma - haven’t seen these before
Asian chicken lollipops

Also a packet of the bang bang chicken with satay dip - OBSESSED with the bang bang dip 😂

Reactions: 2
I've just bought the mini chicken kievs, gluten free woo hoo!
Also bought some apple and red cabbage and buttery winter veg to try as a potential Christmas Day side.

No Cornish cruncher! I want to try it but I have already bought two Christmas cheese multipacks today so maybe waiting isn't a bad thing 😁

Reactions: 1
Those Jumbo fingers are my go-to solo dinner when the OH is away. They’re so often out of stock that when I see them, I snaffle four boxes, then almost faint at the till when I realise I’ve spent nearly £20 on fish fingers and we have no children at home. SO yummy in a wrap with lettuce and M&S Sicilian lemon mayonnaise …
I love in a folded wrap with tartare sauce, lettuce and strong cheddar.

Reactions: 3
I've just destroyed nearly a whole loaf of the Rosemary and Rocksalt Foccacia. Went in for a garlic bread of dreams, had to settle for the Foccacia, After eating it I've definitely not settled, it's amazing.

Reactions: 9
I finally seen someone win their shopping today. I thought it was a myth. The poor woman was a bit underwhelmed though she’d only bought an orange juice and a sandwich 😂.
The cashier was proper bitching about her once she’d gone saying she didn’t seem very happy, I don’t really know what she expected her to do burst into tears?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Those Jumbo fingers are my go-to solo dinner when the OH is away. They’re so often out of stock that when I see them, I snaffle four boxes, then almost faint at the till when I realise I’ve spent nearly £20 on fish fingers and we have no children at home. SO yummy in a wrap with lettuce and M&S Sicilian lemon mayonnaise …
Ooh lemon Mayo! I normally got for tartare sauce but will look for that next time I’m in! Thanks for the tip :)

the frozen fish fingers were £4.75. I’d better grab another few boxes if they really are being discontinued! 😳

Reactions: 3
Ooh lemon Mayo! I normally got for tartare sauce but will look for that next time I’m in! Thanks for the tip :)

the frozen fish fingers were £4.75. I’d better grab another few boxes if they really are being discontinued! 😳
I’m going on a fish finger hunt today. I’ll pass 4 stores as I’m released from my country idyll to the big bad metropolis - I’m hoping to score 10
Packs!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Absolutely disgusting. Would not recommend 🤫🤫🤭
20221124_071922.jpg

*Has jar surgically removed from finger and proceeds to clear shelves of the stuff 😋*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I finally seen someone win their shopping today. I thought it was a myth. The poor woman was a bit underwhelmed though she’d only bought an orange juice and a sandwich 😂.
The cashier was proper bitching about her once she’d gone saying she didn’t seem very happy, I don’t really know what she expected her to do burst into tears?
Lol that is so funny 😂😂

Happy to say the mole has been at work in my local and the nicest lady has been working the past few times I’ve been in - and they’ve got some really lovely other younger staff in for Xmas jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve heard of a few people win that and it’s almost always someone who’s only bought a few things. I presume the odds are more in your favour the lower your total…

Reactions: 4
Errrrrrm Mr Mole could we PLEASE not close the car park for construction work in the run up to Christmas! I get that you want a nice new shiny flower shop on the side of the building but could this not have waited until January? Do you have any idea how many more calories I had to burn walking to the store instead? I’ve saved up my hibernation fat for the winter, that was hard work and many apricot danishes wasted!

Also please replenish the merry munch tins faster, it is unacceptable that my right hand is not constantly adorned with pretzels and chocolate at this time of year, I’m feeling the withdrawal symptoms already!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.