M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are these the ones you’re after? If so, i’ve just been to 2 stores and they were plentiful. Hopefully they’ll be in your store soon.
Oooh! I’m in London and they are nowhere to be seen! I’ll check tomorrow when I’m in town! Thank you :)

Reactions: 3
We had a party food dinner tonight (who else does that 😂) We had: mini pies, mini beef Yorkshire puddings, mini chicken naans and Cornish cruncher risotto balls. Highly recommend all of it! Didn’t eat it all tonight, the rest is in the freezer for another night.
We love a party food tea in our house :ROFLMAO: Those mini yorkshire puddings are delicious!

Reactions: 4
Oooh new offers I might actually use:
15% off fresh veg
15% off cheese, yogurts, cream and butter
50p off when you spend £3 on salad
15% off cake

Thanks mole 😂

Reactions: 1
We are all choked with the cold so needed some proper comfort food for dinner last night and decided to have the M&S frozen garlic boulle with Heinz soup.
I covered the boulle with foil and baked for 40 mins and then took it out and put some mozzarella pearls in the tears, grated parmesan on the top and baked for another 5 mins. Was so so good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I went in to collect my free bakery treat (chose a basic yumnut for my husband to have, so that I wouldn't eat it 😭) paid for my shopping, was walking out reading the receipt and noticed it hadn't come off. Went and told a nice young girl who sent me to a middle aged witch to sort it out. She scanned my sparks card with her tablet and said that it isn't showing on her screen so isn't anything she could do. I wasn't having any of it. I said well it's on my app, I've chosen something from the terms and conditions blah blah blah. Anyway. She refunded me 😎 £1.25 ,but it's the principle. I've looked at my app just now and it's still on there saying free treat. I have 8 days to use so will go in next week for another 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I popped in to M&S to use the loo today. It's right next to the cafe, and the queue for the cafe was halfway across the shop, out of the entrance of the cafe and half way through the children's clothes. What's so good about it? If I saw a line that and was planning on going in , I would turn around and go somewhere else!

Reactions: 2
Can I also put a request in to the mole please?
I know it’ll be too late for this year, but can we have the Merry Munch in a refill bag as well as the tin? I’m on my third tin because I’ve became addicted and I feel it’s a waste of a tin when I could just refill it.

Tesco have something very very similar in their Xmas range. Salted caramel party nut mix I think its called.

• Heart
I popped in to M&S to use the loo today. It's right next to the cafe, and the queue for the cafe was halfway across the shop, out of the entrance of the cafe and half way through the children's clothes. What's so good about it? If I saw a line that and was planning on going in , I would turn around and go somewhere else!
And on a Tuesday, don't people work?

Reactions: 1
Can recommend the frozen jumbo cod fish fingers. Really nice flaky fillet fish in crispy breadcrumbs. I had a mooch around my local simply food tonight and am shooketh at how much things have gone up even in the last few weeks. ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
The staff at the M&S cafe I go to are lovely, I often pop in to grab a takeaway coffee. There isn’t much choice for eating in so I don’t eat there much.

• Heart
Can recommend the frozen jumbo cod fish fingers. Really nice flaky fillet fish in crispy breadcrumbs. I had a mooch around my local simply food tonight and am shooketh at how much things have gone up even in the last few weeks. ☹
Those Jumbo fingers are my go-to solo dinner when the OH is away. They’re so often out of stock that when I see them, I snaffle four boxes, then almost faint at the till when I realise I’ve spent nearly £20 on fish fingers and we have no children at home. SO yummy in a wrap with lettuce and M&S Sicilian lemon mayonnaise …

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They were part of the three for £10, how much are they now?

my m&s cafè is full of oap’s and is like a prison cafe 😂
Same with my sister’s store. My local doesn’t have one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.