M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I found that one out as I also was on the hunt for the sofa sit test pre-covid!

Btw…… M&S don’t manufacture their own sofas…. I can’t name names but a well known search engine easily provides the answers to who does, and they happen to have a warehouse with 70% off any current stock…. They also make John Lewis sofas, and honestly the markup on both is shocking!
Can't you just tell us who it is and details of the warehouse?
People out sex offenders on here so it's hardly lawsuit material just naming a manufacturer if it's on the internet anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't you just tell us who it is and details of the warehouse?
People out sex offenders on here so it's hardly lawsuit material just naming a manufacturer if it's on the internet anyway!
I found them quite easily on google, I think. They’re not remotely local to me but have some lovely stuff.

Reactions: 1
My Laura Ashley sofa is 25 years old and still going strong - will probably outlive me. 😁
Had problems with the seat fillings which was on the programme Watchdog and I can't recall any problems getting it sorted.

Reactions: 3
Here you are.

Thanks! I got my first sofa from their seconds shop in Birkenhead. It was a 3 seater M&S leather one for only £500. Lasted for years.

Reactions: 2
Can I also put a request in to the mole please?
I know it’ll be too late for this year, but can we have the Merry Munch in a refill bag as well as the tin? I’m on my third tin because I’ve became addicted and I feel it’s a waste of a tin when I could just refill it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mole, snack rant no2 incoming… where are the squares and the hoops? Why have they disappeared? Also Big Daddy chocolate peanut butter bars.

Reactions: 3
Can I also put a request in to the mole please?
I know it’ll be too late for this year, but can we have the Merry Munch in a refill bag as well as the tin? I’m on my third tin because I’ve became addicted and I feel it’s a waste of a tin when I could just refill it.
I'd pay serious money for a 1kg bulk pack of Merry Munch tbh. Feck the tin, I have one already and there's a bad oul seal on it so it's not even great for storing baked goods. Not that I'm baking any goods but it's the principle of it.

Reactions: 7
When we get the deer shortbread or biscuit tins I keep them for putting photographs in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mole, snack rant no2 incoming… where are the squares and the hoops? Why have they disappeared? Also Big Daddy chocolate peanut butter bars.
i’m sure the big daddy bar just comes out around Father’s day? i may be wrong but that’s when i bought it!

if you want a fix like them these are basically the same

9B24E693-B13C-4794-89AC-8ADDEC71771C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.