M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a picky birthday tea at the weekend from the M&S party food, stand out winner for me was the chicken schwarma triangles with chilli dip, almost ate the entire plate on my own!

Reactions: 6
New offers day

15% off soft drinks
15% off chilled desserts
15% off fresh meat, fish & poultry
£1.50 off wine when spending £15
50p off coffee, tea etc when spending £3
75p off frozen food when spending £5

Not overly thrilled with them but feel like I should use them in case offers stop when they run the advent thingy 😅

• Heart
I'm on my own on Christmas Eve and thinking about what to get in. Don't want anything too rich or heavy as then the day after I don't feel like eating!

Reactions: 1
Hi all, mole here 😂, not really. Just came on to say I have no offers 😂. Saw some friends over the weekend and they gave us an early Xmas pressie. Two boxes of chocs which look lovely I’ve hidden them away. A bottle of the mince pie flavour snow globe gin ( sounds rank) , some florentines that look fab and some fancy biscuits. No cheesy fangs 😂😂

• Haha
Dear Mole, I recently tried your sage & onion baps and suggest you make a sliced loaf version - much like a loaf of hot cross bun bread but savoury - so I can make all manner of sandwiches, toasties etc with it. Thanks in advance. Yours sincerely, R-town

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
75p off when you spend £5 on M&S Mini Bites
75p off when you spend £5 on M&S Indian meals
75p off £5 spend on M&S flowers and plants
90p off a pack of M&S coated fish or seafood
£1 off when you spend £10 on fresh chicken
Best available My Fair Lady tickets for £20

Reactions: 4
I’m off out on the hunt for the milk chocolate & cinnamon rolled tortillas in a bit. Couldn’t find them for love nor money last year. Hoping my secret work as a mole has helped get stock in my local stores 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mole, snack rant no2 incoming… where are the squares and the hoops? Why have they disappeared? Also Big Daddy chocolate peanut butter bars.
Big Daddy is sold all year around in my neck of the woods and was definitely in stock when I went shopping on Friday.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Someone mentioned they were looking for the fruit cake with the glazed fruit on top. My store had today its a fruit topped Genoa I think it was £8

I think the Christmas iced topped maderia cake was discontinued last year. It was my mums favourite. Has anyone else seen them?

Can I also put a request in to the mole please?
I know it’ll be too late for this year, but can we have the Merry Munch in a refill bag as well as the tin? I’m on my third tin because I’ve became addicted and I feel it’s a waste of a tin when I could just refill it.
They already do a refil bag! Next to the whips and hiant xhoc buttons

• Wow
Reactions: 2
We had a party food dinner tonight (who else does that 😂) We had: mini pies, mini beef Yorkshire puddings, mini chicken naans and Cornish cruncher risotto balls. Highly recommend all of it! Didn’t eat it all tonight, the rest is in the freezer for another night.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is anyone else obsessed with their olive oil houmous? I have to eat it with every savoury food I have 😂

Ok Moley, crisp rant incoming….

For the love of ready salted, WHY are M&S continuing to add flavours to the basic crisps that then sit on full shelves, while the ready salted has been in and out of stock since before covid??? I’m quite sure ready salted are better sellers than roast beef for Worcester sauce flavours? They manage to get the Full on Flavour ready salted into multipacks but the big bag nowhere to be seen. The multipacks of 6 are £2.15 sp not good value compared to the big bag at £1.60. My waistline is benefitting from this lack of snackage, but my soul is suffering. They are the best “normal” crisps on the market. Oh, and I’ve tried the reduced fat crinkle versions and they are not the same. I think they are reconstituted potato a bit like Pringles. 😒View attachment 1746153
Are these the ones you’re after? If so, i’ve just been to 2 stores and they were plentiful. Hopefully they’ll be in your store soon.

Attachments

• Wow
Lol, I found that one out as I also was on the hunt for the sofa sit test pre-covid!

Btw…… M&S don’t manufacture their own sofas…. I can’t name names but a well known search engine easily provides the answers to who does, and they happen to have a warehouse with 70% off any current stock…. They also make John Lewis sofas, and honestly the markup on both is shocking!
Where’s this warehouse??? 😂

got a tin of merry much under my bed which i'm saving for december, no m&s nearby so if i eat it early i can't just replace it. i swear i can hear it whispering to me in the early hours ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.