M&S Food #10 Christmas treats are coming, don't set the bar low with Gary!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to derail but wanted to highlight to the party food/nibbly tea lovers among us that the Co-Op have some bits in their freezer on a 2 for £4! We tried the chilli cheese bites, veg spring rolls, mozzarella sticks and onion bhajis last night. All decent enough. 12 items per box! Great value!!
I have stocked up on party food from a few places. I have a chest freezer so can get quite a lot in. Have got items from M&S, Tesco (ham & cheese croquettes, bolognese calzones and chicken & chorizo paella bites) and Morrisons. A few months ago I was at a family party, they had little steak lattices which were absolutely delicious, they were apparently in Morrison's frozen party food range, so I have stocked up on them too.

Reactions: 5
Oh no! While researching, I discovered the frozen jumbo fish fingers are no longer stocked! No wonder I couldn’t get ‘em last time I was in…. The 6 fresh crunchy bread crumb replacements are now £4.80.
They disappeared last christmas too, I'm sure! The frozen section seems to be chopped almost in half to make way for party food then comes back.

Reactions: 2
I had one of these tonight on yellow sticker.

Oh. My. Christ.

This is now my new favourite M&S thing. Great size (actually bigger than the box made it look if that's possible!), creamy, gooey, packed with onion, cheesy and decadent.
I cooked it from frozen (30 mins) and it was spectacular.
I honestly can't rave about it enough!

3 for £8 means I'll be buying more this weekend.

IMG_20221126_163932.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I had one of these tonight on yellow sticker.

Oh. My. Christ.

This is now my new favourite M&S thing. Great size (actually bigger than the box made it look if that's possible!), creamy, gooey, packed with onion, cheesy and decadent.
I cooked it from frozen (30 mins) and it was spectacular.
I honestly can't rave about it enough!

3 for £8 means I'll be buying more this weekend.

View attachment 1762193
I've tried them all, all lovely but surprisingly as a cheese lover, my favourite was the Chorizo and tomato one which is the only one without cheese.

ETA I think the code should be added into the 1st post of every thread

Reactions: 5
Tried the gingerbread milkshake and don't rate it. I was expecting a thicker, creamier consistency but it's just sugary milk with gingerbread flavouring. Could have made it myself! Maybe my expectations were too high? 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
The cinnamon tortilla yokes are bomb.
I got 2 bags - should've got more tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.