Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even 8am and she has a wash load on with about 3 items in the machine #savewater

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is just so desperate/needy when she is near any men . .
Not only is it cringey to watch but it screams of a loveless relationship between her and Rib . .

Reactions: 10
She is just so desperate/needy when she is near any men . .
Not only is it cringey to watch but it screams of a loveless relationship between her and Rib . .
Yeah. Have you had a look? It’s so awkward to watch. Like she’s craving his attention, flirting with him but he’s just getting on with the job at hand and not even noticing. It’s so embarrassing for her.

Reactions: 4
After all the faffing/spraying/stretching of the t-shirt. . . Surely it would have been quicker to just iron the bloody thing!!

More tit content for the gram . . 🥱

Reactions: 8
After all the faffing/spraying/stretching of the t-shirt. . . Surely it would have been quicker to just iron the bloody thing!!

More tit content for the gram . . 🥱
Someone commented that on the grid post and she gave her usual gnarly response!

Reactions: 2
Omg!! What a nasty rude response from her!! I’d definitely have told her how rude and unprofessional she is. Her engagement rate is tit anyway and biting back with rudeness isn’t going to help! 😳
She is one rude bleep and not open atall to constructive criticism.

Omg!! What a nasty rude response from her!! I’d definitely have told her how rude and unprofessional she is. Her engagement rate is tit anyway and biting back with rudeness isn’t going to help! 😳
She is so thick though and doesn’t realise if she came back with a more down to earth response she would have so much more engagement, she could have replied “yes probably but I’m to lazy to pull an ironing board out lol” instead of being a snarky witch, agree with the poster above she always is ready to attack, defo has issues, evident in so many ways and if she continues like this that will be her downfall.

I feel supporting that 15 year old girl and her small business would have been to BUY one and show it, not say yeah send me one, I'll support you.

I feel supporting that 15 year old girl and her small business would have been to BUY one and show it, not say yeah send me one, I'll support you.
Yip and you totally know that mask will never be worn and is probs in bin by now poor girl , but like Britney Lynsey, send us a subliminal message by wearing it hun so we know you are keeping up with our observations 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Someone commented that on the grid post and she gave her usual gnarly response!
Why doesnt this surprise me?
Unless you are blowing smoke up her arse thats ALWAYS her way . .

Shes VILE 🙄

It’s like she is a pmt’d physco ready to turn on the edge of a knife every second of the day 😂😂
She probably wakes with a stonking hangover every day after the 5pm starts on the cheap pink plonk. . Hence her aggy responses 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.