Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the girls?
Who knows?
Or cares tbh . .
No doubt our Queen has left them plenty of ready meals to see them through and ordered taxis to get them to and from work etc . . Like the princesses that shes pampered them into 🤣

No doubt she'll be disgusted at the sweet wrappers she finds in their rooms along with the empty disguarded toilet rolls . .

Watching this space 👀

Reactions: 2
Pouting on point Lyndsey fank you for dancing to our tune for us ...lips like a cats hole 💋

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She came home early because of the mud! Missed spending time with her brother? Really ….. get a life and just chill ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Came home early as the anxiety about how the house would be was killing her more like nothing to do with the weather.

Reactions: 7
"Should of took"

Lynsey, it's "Should have taken"

Also, "Trainners" again :rolleyes:

Her grammar and spelling are absolutely appalling. This is basic primary school english for goodness sake.
She's so sloppy and careless with her posts.

Screenshot_20210801-122921_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She came home early because of the mud! Missed spending time with her brother? Really ….. get a life and just chill ffs 🤦‍♀️
That’s the most pathetic excuse I’ve ever heard. I don’t think she actually likes going to that caravan and spending time there. If you notice they never go for a good few days like most people would, it’s only ever a couple of nights tops then straight back home again. I reckon she only goes to check it hasn’t blown away, and clean it, then she’s after coming home again. But probably has to hang around for another day or so as Rib doesn’t want to drive there and back in one day…

Also, such a control freak she’s desperate to see what state the house is in after a couple of days of the twins being home alone 🙄

Her latest posted talking about her youngest being taller than her.. yeah he would be if you’re bending your knees 🤦🏻‍♂️ (Covered the sons face for obvious reasons)
I swear in one of her story's not long ago she said "his almost as tall as me"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TM scraping the barrel tomorrow 🙄
Our Queen back with top tips on how to keep moths and insects away . .
Zzzzzzzz 🥱

Reactions: 4
TM scraping the barrel tomorrow 🙄
Our Queen back with top tips on how to keep moths and insects away . .
Zzzzzzzz 🥱
Really!!!! People need to be told how to get rid off or avoid moth infestations?!

it’s simple 🤷‍♀️ Wash and dry your clothes properly and avoid your cupboards from being dirty and damp … not rocket science is it 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Who’s she trying to convince that the dress she’s wearing is nice 😂 She can keep saying it, but nobody believes it!

Also, what’s wrong with her voice today? Too much cheap plonk starting to take its toll??? 🤔 Not good when you’re going on the telly…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.