Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Lego hair you're not rocking the skinny jeans, you dont rock anything you wear it's more of a what not to wear ...as for crazy crew act your bleeping age which is late 50s if I'm honest wiff you

Reactions: 6
It's a mushroom, but at first glance it looked as thought the teflon had been scraped off the frying pan and landed on Lynsey's breakfast.

That's the worst looking fry up I've ever seen. If you could even call it that :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
On the bottle again. That's why she never drives
On the plus side, taking the FILFY train gives her some bonus content where she disinfects seats, posts polls on whether or not her followers take the train, posts a swipe up for her disinfectant, and so on. All part of the grift.

She acts like she's a cut above when she actually lives on a bog standard small town estate, scrounging for pennies on social media.

Hyacinth Bucket with a smartphone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Excuse me minion can you record me walking out a door and me just walking … does she think she is JLO or Beyoncé or something 😂😂
Hi was just coming on to say exactly the same what am absolute loon, I’m cringing for her, making out she is somebody of importance 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Omg I'm creased at her making someone film her walking in that door 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's walking so rigidly as well....dead 😂

• Haha
When did she add wine Wednesday along with window Wednesday?
Don't follow her much anymore. But she's always on the plonk

With the awful blurred screenshot from Google images.

Reactions: 5
How embarrassing was the ‘walking’ this morning! Just when we think she’s hit rock bottom she ups the game again 😂

• Haha
That see through dress....and that bearded guy looks like Sid who she was creaming her knickers over daily ...paffetik

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Fruit PASTELS". It's PASTILLES Lynsey. It's written on the packaging right in front of you :rolleyes:
Is this her attempt at trying to go viral with something? 🤔
Looked like it wasnt received very well if I'm completely honest wiff you 🤣

That see through dress....and that bearded guy looks like Sid who she was creaming her knickers over daily ...paffetik
Thought exactly that too,
Go get yaself a "slip" you ol floozie 🤣

Reactions: 5
Late start from our Queen today?
Too much cheap plonk last night?
Or maybe Rib has binned her on #frowitfursday? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm laughing because another account I follow posted stories last night about whether or not to use softener when washing towels and said she always had because Lynsey had recommended it, and she screenshotted an old email she had from a cleaning brand with "Lynsey Queen of Clean's Top Tips" clearly stating to use softener.

She tagged L in the stories and today she got a response from her (blunt as ever) saying don't use softener as it wears down the fibres. No acknowledgement from L or the account posting the stories that her previous advice (for a brand as well) had been the complete opposite. Why do people take her word as gospel?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.