Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she bathe the bloody dog every time it gets a little bit wet and dirty? Just towel it dry when you get home ffs 🙄 I’m not a dog owner, but isn’t it supposed to be really bad for their skin and coats to wash them too often?
Being a shoes off at the front door person I'm surprised she even has a dog if I'm completely honest wiff you . .

Reactions: 9
Wow Lynsey you are sooooooo cool drinking every night , her and Rosie Ramsey acting like teenagers always thinking they are sooo cool with the drinks

Reactions: 7
Wow Lynsey you are sooooooo cool drinking every night , her and Rosie Ramsey acting like teenagers always thinking they are sooo cool with the drinks
I know. I don’t get this thing about flaunting it, as if it’s really daring and cool to have a glass of wine. All I can think is she was a right goody two shoes as a kid and never drank booze or tried drugs, so now she thinks she’s so edgy by having a drink 🤦‍♀️ Saddo. She seriously needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 6
It’s 6.47am on a rainy Sunday in August and Lynds is up changing, airing snd hoovering the bed! WTF . I know what I’d rather be doing - wonder if she doesn’t fancy Rob and just jumps out of bed as soon as she wakes up ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s 6.47am on a rainy Sunday in August and Lynds is up changing, airing snd hoovering the bed! WTF . I know what I’d rather be doing - wonder if she doesn’t fancy Rob and just jumps out of bed as soon as she wakes up ?!
These are usually recycled crap videos from lazy ol Lynsey who struggles to drum up new content. .

But yes, I agree, totally loveless marriage . . Even when she does post photos of them together they look stiff (🤭) and staged!

Popping her freshly grown green beans on a super fick cloff after shes washed them . .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I HATE how she makes out she’s been Sent things to ‘try out’ when it’s blatant gifting and then advertising.

When she shows her crappy cupboard full of cleaning bits “I’ve been sent all these bits to try” …Ren skincare “I’ve been trying this” . She may have labelled the Ren As gifted tonight but the Language she uses is so misleading! Makes out she’s some selfless product tester 🤬🤬

I HATE how she makes out she’s been Sent things to ‘try out’ when it’s blatant gifting and then advertising.

When she shows her crappy cupboard full of cleaning bits “I’ve been sent all these bits to try” …Ren skincare “I’ve been trying this” . She may have labelled the Ren As gifted tonight but the Language she uses is so misleading! Makes out she’s some selfless product tester 🤬🤬
She didn’t say a single thing about how the product worked for her, what it did, how it made her skin look and feel afterwards, etc All she said was “it’s nice”. Great. Thanks for that. Really useful. She’s bloody useless.

Reactions: 4
She didn’t say a single thing about how the product worked for her, what it did, how it made her skin look and feel afterwards, etc All she said was “it’s nice”. Great. Thanks for that. Really useful. She’s bloody useless.
I have emailed a few of the companies she is supposedly reviewing products for to tell him her showing and review of the product is rubbish.

Reactions: 2
As a reviewer she is absolutely tit! I’m amazed that brands still work with her. Half job Lynsey. Such a fraud
Even last week when she was showing off “the dressing room of dreams” All she showed was a window and part of an island …. Why not show us the cupboards, handles, shelving, lighting, mirrors and the size of the room?!

She seems happy today, is that because TM have sent her a car to take her to the studio? Bet she doesn’t criticise it. Or they might stop doing that for her!

Reactions: 2
So alice beer has just outed lego hair by disclosing that her dress still has tags in it , so she must be wearing steaming and sending back , also she looks like she has been on the piss , puffy face and eyes like pissholes in the snow , the non filtered face on tv is very different from what she portrays.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My kids did better "reviews" during "show and tell" sessions in nursery school ffs . .

Also, how embarrassing, everyone else at TM just appear to get on with it . .
She, on the other hand is like some kind of star struck kangaroo, hopping about excitedly after a line of charlie . .
Now, that bunged up nose shes had these last few days? 🤔

• Haha
So alice beer has just outed lego hair by disclosing that her dress still has tags in it , so she must be wearing steaming and sending back , also she looks like she has been on the piss , puffy face and eyes like pissholes in the snow , the non filtered face on tv is very different from what she portrays.
Ha, So the dress is going back tomorrow 🤢😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.