Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Long time lurker, first time posting. I’m nervous to post but I’ve had enough. I really hate the fact that she declares she has OCD as if it’s some sort of badge of honour. She doesn’t have have OCD: she just likes things done her way (in her head that’s the right way). I do have OCD, diagnosed by a psychiatrist while I was under the care of my local mental health team and GP. Part of the criteria of diagnosis is the fear of something bad happening if you don’t do a compulsion. My OCD mutates too and moves from one thing to another or adds more compulsions. It is utterly exhausting and you live in constant fear. If my pegs aren’t alternate colours on the line, pink then blue (as I had a girl then a boy and another girl) then something bad would happen to them. Me alternating my pegs literally (in my mind) keeps my children alive. It’s not just fussing about germs or your house being tidy.
Sorry for the rant and I’ll probably regret saying all that in the morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

JG54

“I’m in a size 12 because obviously I’ve sized up, Helen is in a 14 but still looks fabulous”. God she’s condescending. Should she not look great in something for being a size 14? Totally implying she herself looks so great in it because she’s smaller.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So wait let me get this right Lynsey, you can post the name of the restaurant in your videos and then slate them for service but should l post something on your Instagram complaining about your service l am blocked and classed as a troll !!!

Reactions: 20

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Exactly this 👆
You need to give your boy some privacy.
DO NOT show his bedroom
DO NOT talk about his life
DO NOT shame him
DO NOT film him going about his private life.

Oh and this isn't trolling Lynds ... its an OPINION !

Reactions: 17

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Doubt the new school will make any difference, once the children there figure out who his mother is and see the shaming of his bedroom stories etc the bullying will start. You're the problem Lynsey not the school.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

JG54

Why the fuck has she posted about getting some nose strips for Jake, why would you do that??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
On the bottle again. That's why she never drives
On the plus side, taking the FILFY train gives her some bonus content where she disinfects seats, posts polls on whether or not her followers take the train, posts a swipe up for her disinfectant, and so on. All part of the grift.

She acts like she's a cut above when she actually lives on a bog standard small town estate, scrounging for pennies on social media.

Hyacinth Bucket with a smartphone!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I’m in a size 12 because obviously I’ve sized up, Helen is in a 14 but still looks fabulous”. God she’s condescending. Should she not look great in something for being a size 14? Totally implying she herself looks so great in it because she’s smaller.
What an absolute (and l only use this word when necessary) CUNT you are Lynsey! I am fuming with these comments , cause being anything other than a size 12 is bad ? You have such bad relationship with food , only have chocolate on certain days and one meal out and you are starving yourself the next day ! If it wasn’t for the 1000’s of calories in the booze you would be under weight!

Reactions: 15

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Takes her own mugs . .
My arse!
Never seen her take her own mugs ffs.. unless of course she means Rib and Jakey? 🤣

Yet another reason for a shameless ad/swipeup

🥱

• Haha

JG54

Your fucking grout looks no bloody different for gods sake.

and whilst we’re at it, there is no way you can re use them dr beckmann bottles - you are supposed to put a pin prick sized hole into the seal so the liquid doesn’t come rushing out. If you refill the bottle, you’ve obviously removed the seal, so any liquid in the bottle will pour out too much and soak whatever you’re trying to clean. Don’t act like you’re re using stuff to be economical, you’re a wasteful twat.

also, the pink loungewear sets off my knee phobia, the outfit is not flattering at all

The end

• Heart

Shineyshine

VIP Member
What a fraud. We always suspected she did this, but now thanks to good old Alice, we have the proof. Ordering all these dresses, wearing them once or just trying them on, but making out to her followers that she loves them so much she’s buying them herself. Now we know she leaves the labels on, quick steam and sends them back for a refund. This also clears up why she doesn’t wash new clothes before she wears them - you can’t if the labels are still attached and you’ve got no intention of keeping them…

Not only is this practice dirty and disgusting, especially given Covid, it’s also disingenuous and misleading. The shops she says she supports (and takes her commission from) would go out of business if everyone did the same as her and wore something once and returned it! 😡
Fucking fake.

• Angry