Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a fraud. We always suspected she did this, but now thanks to good old Alice, we have the proof. Ordering all these dresses, wearing them once or just trying them on, but making out to her followers that she loves them so much she’s buying them herself. Now we know she leaves the labels on, quick steam and sends them back for a refund. This also clears up why she doesn’t wash new clothes before she wears them - you can’t if the labels are still attached and you’ve got no intention of keeping them…

Not only is this practice dirty and disgusting, especially given Covid, it’s also disingenuous and misleading. The shops she says she supports (and takes her commission from) would go out of business if everyone did the same as her and wore something once and returned it! 😡
bleeping fake.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I actually think it was intentional of Alice Beer outing her , it's like she knew, you never see lego hair wearing the same dress twice, and practically begging for that leopard print dress hanging up , shameless bleep.

Reactions: 9
I actually think it was intentional of Alice Beer outing her , it's like she knew, you never see lego hair wearing the same dress twice, and practically begging for that leopard print dress hanging up , shameless bleep.
She was begging for that scamp and dude dress wasn’t she! Tagging them in and fawning all over it. Blatant beg. Let’s see if it pays off…

Reactions: 4
Need to watch This Morning ! But huge lack of content - reposting the tired old A level Twitter quote from the idiot Clarkson! Who, just who asked her to show her make up routine!!

• Haha
Need to watch This Morning ! But huge lack of content - reposting the tired old A level Twitter quote from the idiot Clarkson! Who, just who asked her to show her make up routine!!
I just come onto say the same thing on this wanky Wednesday which one of you tattle trolls asked for a make up routine? Your never going to be a MUA anymore than your a fashion icon lego hair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Makeup routine picked up she’s apparently picked up loads of tips from makeup artists. Yes Lynsey you might’ve been advised which shades of foundation suit you but you don’t actually apply it well and stick to the same colour eyeshadow that’s lost with no brows. Nobody’s asking you to demonstrate because it’s actually you wanting to swipe up on products for that all important commission.

• Haha
Makeup routine picked up she’s apparently picked up loads of tips from makeup artists. Yes Lynsey you might’ve been advised which shades of foundation suit you but you don’t actually apply it well and stick to the same colour eyeshadow that’s lost with no brows. Nobody’s asking you to demonstrate because it’s actually you wanting to swipe up on products for that all important commission.
Spot on. Nobody wants to see her apply her makeup. She’s tit at it, and it looks tit on. The only reason she’s doing it is to tag in some brands to try and scam some freebies and to earn coin from the affiliate links.

I don’t understand why ANYONE wouldn’t wash shirts before a child wore them, let alone someone who pretends to have OCD. She’s such a fake con woman, it’s all for the swipe up.
39CC88F7-05D8-4173-84D0-CE9FBDFACB78.png

Reactions: 8
I do not have OCD however I have always washed any clothing/ bedding when it's new, she is an utter scam artist aswell as a swipe up bleep
I don’t have OCD and I wouldn’t ever wear something or put in bedding without washing it. Many many people claim to be “a bit OCD” and it drives me mad. It’s such a serious condition and liking a tidy home doesn’t mean you have OCD. I could rant all day long lol

Reactions: 9
She is grinding my gears recently, who the hell doesn’t wash new school shirts, lazy b&@£h. And hate how she only posts on stories so you haven’t the chance to comment publicly although we all know she replies with a snarky response or blocks you, and why the hell shaming her daughter again about the state of her desk, so what Lynsey she was working and she is her own person not you so if she is messy then so be it, stop broadcasting it!

Reactions: 5
Imagine getting someone film you to mince thru the shopping centre...bleeping walloper of a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Awkward walk into the shop, and her handbags open 😂
What the actual duck is she doing 😂 shes in Queensgate walking; waving then going into a shop like a celebrity being papped 😂 I am cryinggggggg! Sit down lyns you’re an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you let the cupboard get in such a mess? we take our shoes off when we come in and they are placed on a shelf in behind a sliding door cabinet, everyone knows what to do and I give the shelf a quick hoover and wipe once a week, so if she is clean of queen why is she allowing her kids to get away with this? they are not toddlers surely teenagers know how to set their shoes in correctly? Although beginning to think she makes this rubbish up for content as cannot see her living with that mess for a month :rolleyes: sure wasn't it just a few weeks ago they were at the caravan and she was showing cleaning trainers?? Full of mad dogs at times.

Reactions: 6
Wtf has this filter she’s used done to her face? 🤣 I think she made the wrong choice there mind.

Agree about the shoe cupboard. Looks a right mess and I bet it stinks to high heaven - I don’t care what she says about deodorising trainers, if they’re that mucky on the outside you’re not bothering to freshen them up 🤢

Attachments

Why would you let the cupboard get in such a mess? we take our shoes off when we come in and they are placed on a shelf in behind a sliding door cabinet, everyone knows what to do and I give the shelf a quick hoover and wipe once a week, so if she is clean of queen why is she allowing her kids to get away with this? they are not toddlers surely teenagers know how to set their shoes in correctly? Although beginning to think she makes this rubbish up for content as cannot see her living with that mess for a month :rolleyes: sure wasn't it just a few weeks ago they were at the caravan and she was showing cleaning trainers?? Full of mad dogs at times.
Excuse me I think you’ll find it’s “trainners” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.