Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @spongey for the thread title - it was inspired! 😂 I had to bastardise it a little as I was limited in the number of characters I was allowed to use, but I think the message is still loud and clear!

Lynsey’s on a mission to save the planet - or make the rest of us save water, whilst she continues to waste it by putting on a 4 hour wash containing a single towel, and a baseball cap in the dishwasher.

It seems she’s departed to her holiday home (*cough, caravan), so I’m sure we can expect some riveting content over the next couple of days…

As you were 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s taken a fair amount of freebies to the mouldy windowed van and brand new fick cloffs .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Congratulations to @spongey for the thread title - it was inspired! 😂 I had to bastardise it a little as I was limited in the number of characters I was allowed to use, but I think the message is still loud and clear!

Lynsey’s on a mission to save the planet - or make the rest of us save water, whilst she continues to waste it by putting on a 4 hour wash containing a single towel, and a baseball cap in the dishwasher.

It seems she’s departed to her holiday home (*cough, caravan), so I’m sure we can expect some riveting content over the next couple of days…

As you were 😊
Woooo thank you! And yes it's still loud and clear, like the free flowing stream of water that we all need to save! 🌊🌊

She goes on about working out and eating healthy yet in her fridge there’s a load of snacks and as for the bottled weetabix 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She goes on about working out and eating healthy yet in her fridge there’s a load of snacks and as for the bottled weetabix 🤢
But not chocolate cause that was eaten last night when TOTP was on 😂😂😂

so this is her career and she is showing videos with her silly wee socks on, break into that extension that you must have built to house all those shoes you have Lego hair

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But not chocolate cause that was eaten last night when TOTP was on 😂😂😂

so this is her career and she is showing videos with her silly wee socks on, break into that extension that you must have built to house all those shoes you have Lego hair
I’m sick of seeing her in her stocking feet. I wish she’d get some bloody slippers, or even a pair of birkensocks or something to wear around the house. It’s manky walking around in socks.

Do they have a cloakroom downstairs for their coats and shoes? Or was that another thing sacrificed for Lynsey’s chipboard, splinter giving cleaning cupboard? I’m just wondering what they do with wet shoes and coats when they come home - clearly far too much time on my hands 🤣🤣🤣

Omfg!!! Has she actually just shown the road name where all them beautiful houses are?!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Id be furious my address had been shown to all her followers. Cheeky selfish cow. She wouldnt like anyone doing that to her!!!
Im fuming if im totally honest wiff you

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She can’t even go on holiday and relax for a few days without posting swipe ups for bloody garment steamers and the like 🙄 She could just post some of the nice places she’s visiting (*not other people’s houses and addresses). Give the adverts a rest, it won’t break the bank.

I can imagine my husband as we stop in a country pub for a drink and a snack - can you you just video me while I clean this table down with an antibac wipe 😬

What a way to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She makes it so obvious she reads on here! Anyone else noticed the heart at the end of her message a few days after we all talked about how rude her responses are!

Reactions: 5
She makes it so obvious she reads on here! Anyone else noticed the heart at the end of her message a few days after we all talked about how rude her responses are!
She absolutely reads on here, and has started to take a few tips of us?! But she has a long way to go. 🤷‍♀️

Think our mate Nigel from the ASA has had a word and looks like TM are distancing themselves too. Look at TM insta page. February 2020 is the last time they have used her picture … regular presenter she ain’t 🤦‍♀️

Looks like Rib has got his credit card out and treated her to a few bots… desperate times call for desperate measures

welcome @Hehehehe123.

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.