Lynsey Queen of Clean #9 Save water or get told off, while Lynsey washes a single cloff!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet ANOTHER link to an out of stock item?
Zzzzzzz . . 🥱
She knew it was out of stock just want people to swipe up but if you know what the shop labels are then there’s no reason to swipe up. That’s an M&S label if it got ties on the back make bloody sure you pop it instead a laundry bag when it’s washed those snap off if they get tangled up.

Reactions: 2
I’m just going to leave this here. It has to be watched to be believed. Prepare yourselves lasses…
this guy is a total fkn cringe!! I’ve been saying it. He’s a PT but has major aches and pains in his neck from straining to get a feature in Lynz’s stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She sounds like she’s got a cold so she’s still off to Manchester spreading her germs on the train!! OCD my arse! And just like the allotment I swear that and the caravan belong to her parents as the van she hardly goes to and seems beneath her and the allotment she did say she gets help from her dad and it’s hard work so there’s no way she’s just become an expert all of a sudden!

Reactions: 4
She sounds like she’s got a cold so she’s still off to Manchester spreading her germs on the train!! OCD my arse! And just like the allotment I swear that and the caravan belong to her parents as the van she hardly goes to and seems beneath her and the allotment she did say she gets help from her dad and it’s hard work so there’s no way she’s just become an expert all of a sudden!
Those symptoms she seems to have today are the most common indicators of Covid for vaccinated people. I wouldn’t be too happy if she was near me on a train or working with me. I hope she’s testing herself frequently.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, but EVERY bleeping time she travels on the train she winges and moans . . Ive said it before, just drive ffs . . Surely she'd get a parking permit, leave home, drive, pull up outside venue, work, drive home . .
Its not rocket science ffs . .

Reactions: 13
Sorry, but EVERY bleeping time she travels on the train she winges and moans . . Ive said it before, just drive ffs . . Surely she'd get a parking permit, leave home, drive, pull up outside venue, work, drive home . .
Exactly, but then that would be too easy, this way she has crap for content.

Reactions: 1
😂😂. She having drinks for one, just around the corner from me … should I pop in and say hi 👋🏻 ? Nah! I can’t be bothered to waste my time

well I for one thinks she has missed a huge trick today … wants to be a style icon, especially for dresses?! It was only two months ago that she bought one from forever unique and paid a bit more than she normally does, she thinks it’s a brand up from her usual one … spent two days tagging Seema Malhotra and forever unique in her post until she did get mentioned in one of their stories. so why didn’t she wear it this morning on TM and then tagged Seema in it? Especially seen as she is also now in Alderley which is a two minute drive from Seema’s house?! Just think of all the freebies she could have potentially have bagged 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
😂😂. She having drinks for one, just around the corner from me … should I pop in and say hi 👋🏻 ? Nah! I can’t be bothered to waste my time

well I for one thinks she has missed a huge trick today … wants to be a style icon, especially for dresses?! It was only two months ago that she bought one from forever unique and paid a bit more than she normally does, she thinks it’s a brand up from her usual one … spent two days tagging Seema Malhotra and forever unique in her post until she did get mentioned in one of their stories. so why didn’t she wear it this morning on TM and then tagged Seema in it? Especially seen as she is also now in Alderley which is a two minute drive from Seema’s house?! Just think of all the freebies she could have potentially have bagged 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Did she ever wear that dress?

Reactions: 1
She’s just up the road from me tonight....should go for a drink & join her 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s just up the road from me tonight....should go for a drink & join her 😆
Nah . . Get an early night in ready for #toilet tuesday . . Far more exciting than a night with Queen Cock nose 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can’t possibly drive as she’s on the piss every night so she’d be over the limit when the hotel kicks her out the next morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.