Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I think she tried to justify her lack of concern the other day by saying she’s always washed her hands and isn’t worried because she’s always been clean! Hmm, I’m sure the washin of hands doesn’t completely protect you from catching it! And anytime they’ve been on holiday before she goes on and on for weeks about how she can’t stand staying away, can never sleep because of how filthy hotels are etc - so now would make you even worse about going surely?!
OCD doesn’t work like that, the silly woman. My son is 7 and diagnosed with OCD. It literally rules our lives at times. Nothing about his condition is reassuring and he was triggered by all of the hand washing advice at the start of lockdown and ended up with steroid creams. When we had to physically prevent him from hand washing for his own health he began to strip the skin around his nails because he couldn’t act out his compulsion. He ended up on antibiotics with both hands dressed then. He asked once why he has to be like this. What do you say to that ffs? Then you get this cock nose playing up her OCD. No love, you like things neat and tidy. There’s a difference. The next time I’m laid in bed with my son while he cries because he can’t fight the urge to do a certain thing, or he’s asking me why the boy in his class calls him weirdo, or I’m trying not to cry as I dress his hands, or apply cream to his face as sometimes he'll irritate that with a repetitive action I’ll *wish* he was as OCD as Lynsey.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Teresa1974

I've just watched her tip about putting boiling water and teabags in a greasy oven dish...surely its the boiling water thats removing the grease...and wouldn't it be easier to just pour in boiling water and a squirt of washing up liquid.

Reactions: 20

kettlecrisp32

If she genuinely thinks that room is messy... she definitely should not come over here and see my children’s rooms 😂
She’s a cunt. She always has to have a little dig at those kids. If I were Jake I’d shit on the floor in protest.

• Haha
Noticed she lets the girl’s drink.
maybe my mum was super strict but I wasn’t allowed to drink til I was 18 😂
I allow my 16 yr old to drink in the house one glass won’t hurt and it takes the curiosity away and she won’t do it behind my back because I allow her to do it in front of me

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Telling off her daughter for eating a bit of the lemon cake. Really shaming her to however many followers she has. Poor girl was clearly embarrassed and to make matters worse you could hear her other daughter in the background saying: "But you asked did anyone want any cake?"
Naturally Lynsey cut the camera off as soon as Mollie started saying that.

She's a bad mother :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
She’s so rude to her son!

‘ugggh jakeys playing this stupid stupid game!’

Christ let him be.

Reactions: 19

MrsBeardy

I find it hard to believe she’s been diagnosed with OCD. She totally belittles the experiences of people who have actually been diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental health problem.
Nowt wrong with liking things clean and tidy but that doesn’t automatically equate to OCD.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker and first time poster here. There’s a lot about the qoc that irritates me like the way shes trying to make it seem like a woman’s purpose is to clean their home every day. Who has time to clean their fridge every Friday and windows every week never mind the rest of her nonsense. I work full time and have no kids and in normal non covid times I leave at 7.30 and get home at 6.30 mon to fri and fit in some gym sessions and dinner and I’m done. Just makes normal people feel inadequate I think

Those ‘shorts’ she made today (pedal) pushed me over the edge

• Haha

Boleynr

Chatty Member
I feel a bit creeped out by her keep posting about how skinny her daughter is and that she fits in age 6 clothes still...? Is it just me?

Clare

VIP Member
Wow her children get no privacy at all

I wouldn't even film my own underwear drawer and post online. Some things are private
She should be challenged on this; it’s a total invasion of privacy to even mention her teenage daughters’ underwear drawer let alone film it being reorganised. There are so so many weirdos out there that would get sick kicks off even the thought of it. Plus knowing what she went through with the twins’ dad, you would think she would protect their privacy and identity above anything else but sadly Lynsey is entranced by the dollar signs.

• Angry
In the shops again?!

Why 😔

What's the point in so many people trying so hard, and yet someone with such a large following is in and out of supermarkets every day, with her kids.

If my husband is at work, and I really need to go to a shop, I'd leave my 12 year old at home with my 17 year old, not a chance I'm risking taking them in somewhere like that.

Notice no masks, or gloves, yet she makes out she's ocd ect?

My husband works on public transport - he gets home, takes his shoes off, coat ect, leaves at the door runs through the house to the shower, clothes in the wash,
Shoes are dipped in dettol solution and sprayed down, everything washed down.

Yet penis nose can do what she wants?!

Not OK.

Educate yourself "queen of clean" you absolute twit.

• Heart

Redphonics

I havent posted on here for a long long time. Bit more of a lurker but something about her really wound me up about her last week. She was saying that people on facebook were moaning about the current situation and she was sick of seeing it and they should moan to their partner or children!! Wtf!!

Alot of people use social media as an outlet. She didnt consider the people that dont have a partner and why the hell would you moan about this situation constantly to your children (if you have children of course) when the situation is so alien and maybe scary for them.

That has wound me up so much that I keep thinking about it!! What a flippin patronising thing to say. All very well and good you being in this current climate in your immaculate home with plenty of money and your family around you. There are people less fortunate!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

MrsBeardy

How is it in any way appropriate to share with her followers that her daughter was a bit down and tearful and needed some TLC.

She’s literally just doing her job as a mother. Those poor children have zero privacy living with that selfish bitch.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
She REALLY is AWFUL . .
Still spend, spend, spend,
Swipe, swipe, swipe while also trying to get us all to wipe, wipe, wipe . .
Bore off Lyndsey . .
You are as irritating as thrush!!

That bloody carrier bag folding,
Considering most of her "throw it Thursdays" consist of her dumping yet more "bags for life" full of toot she had a hell of a lot of them still!!
Environment concious?
My arse!!

The video of her scanning through her upstairs. . She stopped herself from yelling at the girls, then quoted they were being daft ( or something)
No, they were filming tiktoks, its normal for their age . .
Now let them have a lay in tomorrow,
You just remember to get your washing on nice and early, stick the lemon on the tap and pull up a seat to get front row view of the washing drying 🤣

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
Unbelievable parenting. She’s ticking every box of what not to do with a teenage daughter. Create empty self-esteem through likes and followers ✅ Public profiles for all the weirdos ✅ making their locations/house known ✅ indulging fast fashion ✅ talking about their weight and how being super slim is good ✅ thinking a career on insta is something to be proud of ✅ Mind boggling. Get a grip of reality Lynsey. Instagram is not your real life and it absolutely should not be the be all and end all for your girls. They’re worth more than just likes and follows surely?

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
One thing we’ve learnt for sure through this pandemic is that Lynsey has nothing in her life except consumerism. It’s tragic how often she goes shopping and she’s raising her children to be exactly the same. She harps on about eco cleaning but any bicarb mattress refresh is undone immediately with the tonne of fast fashion and plastic tat she buys that she absolutely doesn’t need. It then gets donated on quickly and probably ends up in landfill.

Reactions: 16

kettlecrisp32

So she doesn’t like lie-ins because she likes to ‘live life to the Max.’ Cleaning every inch of your house with one of your endless supply of vacuums, changing your clothes 85 times a day and rotating between supermarkets day in day out doesn’t really constitute living life to the max does it, FFS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16