Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Does she actually sleep in the same bed as her husband?
Surely not . . I cant believe he'd support the early morning evacuation EVERY Sunday to strip the barstard sheets?
I know my other half wouldn't!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

MrsBeardy

I feel a bit creeped out by her keep posting about how skinny her daughter is and that she fits in age 6 clothes still...? Is it just me?
Nope. It’s bizarre.

I also find it quite disturbing how she places so much importance in how they look, almost proud that they’re so slim. Don’t get me wrong they seem lovely, typical teenage girls, but with a mother like her...

Reactions: 14

OhhBacon

VIP Member
New York is a mess, she won’t be going there! She is unbelievable, how shit her account is now?
It’s not just her account, it’s her life that’s utterly dull.
Her whole existence is about cleaning her house, I mean come on surely she must want more than a disinfected bin every Tuesday from life?

Reactions: 13

Cagayu

VIP Member
“We are crazy”
She reminds me of Regina‘s mother on mean girls saying she’s not a regular mom, she’s a cool mom.

• Haha

Little Baby Nothing

Chatty Member
Actually find that homemade visor really inappropriate and ridiculous, especially as a key worker that had to go to work without PPE.

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Another one who thinks it’s ok to take her daughter shopping, why !!!! Ffs do you think you are far to famous to go alone. Then take a photo of your book ? Have you never seen it then ya doppy bitch. I do t care if the shop was empty, think ffs if the people working inside. Another one who thinks the rules ain’t apply to her...... no wonder her and beggy are pals. Jumped up Twat

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Why does she advertise her daughters insta for everyone to follow? Why would she want strangers following her daughter?!
Those girls are morphing into their mum...poor girls.

• Wow
  • Angry

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
“ how many glasses” I would have loved her daughter to have said fucking 4 you thick bitch now get out my bedroom lol

why does she feel the need to put that poor girl down. She is the most jumped up wanna be out there. It’s a wonder her old man ain’t sleeping in the garage to get away from it........

• Haha
She has just shown how she has organised inside one of her daughters underwear drawers. When I was 16/17 I was embarrassed at my mum hanging my underwear on the washing line cos people could see it never mind put it on social media.
She seems to have a lack of respect for her family’s privacy

• Wow
  • Angry

Kezza_69

VIP Member
Her going on about getting kids back into school has angered me so much. I sent her a message about it and I’m sure I’ll be blocked if she reads it. The average age of a teacher is 39. That’s another 8/9000 deaths if schools open too soon.

Falling behind in his education? Please. Give me strength. That kid may have an emotionally abusive mother but he is privileged in so many ways. His families wealth give him a higher chance at an exit route out of that family. He will not falling behind on his education if his mother parents him and gets him to do as much of the work set by his teachers as possible. No one will be able to teach the kid if his teacher is in intensive care or worse, dead.
Cmon? We all know she doesnt have time to home school him . . Shes too busy stripping beds, anti baccing carpets, fridge wiping, de-cluttering, washing windows etc . ..
If home schooling were as easy as slicing a lemon and sticking that on ol Jakeys head hed be the brainiest boy around!!
Shes hardly the sharpest tool in the box either is she?
This isnt about anyones education. ..
Its about HER!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Sam21

She’s moaning about the premier league going back because it’s a money thing when she’s still promoting her book for people to buy 😅 not much difference

• Haha

Justhereforacreep

I don’t understand how she has so much stuff to throw every week. I genuinely would have a naked bare home if I did a throw it Thursday every week. I only have enough clothes to see me through I don’t have mountains like she seems to have!