Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable parenting. She’s ticking every box of what not to do with a teenage daughter. Create empty self-esteem through likes and followers ✅ Public profiles for all the weirdos ✅ making their locations/house known ✅ indulging fast fashion ✅ talking about their weight and how being super slim is good ✅ thinking a career on insta is something to be proud of ✅ Mind boggling. Get a grip of reality Lynsey. Instagram is not your real life and it absolutely should not be the be all and end all for your girls. They’re worth more than just likes and follows surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unbelievable parenting. She’s ticking every box of what not to do with a teenage daughter. Create empty self-esteem through likes and followers ✅ Public profiles for all the weirdos ✅ making their locations/house known ✅ indulging fast fashion ✅ talking about their weight and how being super slim is good ✅ thinking a career on insta is something to be proud of ✅ Mind boggling. Get a grip of reality Lynsey. Instagram is not your real life and it absolutely should not be the be all and end all for your girls. They’re worth more than just likes and follows surely?
Do you think they maybe find Instagram a way to bond with their mum?
All she does is clean and post vacuum cleaner swipe ups and I’m not sure how much quality time she spends with her children.

Reactions: 8
The house thing is scary - I know where she lives because I know the area. A few clicks on google maps and street view and you can find her house quite easily 😬

Reactions: 4
What an unbelievable woman she is. She deffo prefers one daughter more than the other. She's a toxic mother that is trying to mould one of them into a younger slimmer version of herself. I have said it before and I will say it again, those girls look gaunt. Shes obsessed with telling everyone they are a size 4 too!

Reactions: 10
Those boxes they all received #gifted today . .
Does anyone else cringe when she describes something as "super lovely"?
Surely in normal vocabulary its 1 or the other? 🤔
And what the hell are "on brand" flowers? They just looked like every day affordable roses to me?

duck off Lyndsey. .
Just.duck.Off 👊

New tread needed shall we go with Lynsey queen of clean #3 boring like her😂
Or New Fred Fursday?

Reactions: 7
And what the hell are "on brand" flowers? They just looked like every day affordable roses to me?

duck off Lyndsey. .
Just.duck.Off 👊

Or New Fred Fursday?
I think she means 'on trend'?? On brand makes no sense!!!

Reactions: 3
Does she not mean because they were pink and yellow the same colours on her books/merch so the flowers were ‘on brand’ as in her brand?

duck off Lyndsey. .
Just.duck.Off 👊

Or New Fred Fursday?

So she did her "Good.morning.every.one.happy.friday.to.you.all" robotic speech wearing her addidas thing, shopped in a mumsy blue number and is now cleaning in a green skirt/white tshirt combo . .
Thats 3 outfit changes pre lunchtime!!
No wonder she has that ridiculous basket of ironing every week!!

Those hideous wide leg jeans!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I love a wide leg trouser, but surely at our age ( and definitely with, im guessing, her income ) wouldnt she look far classier in something other than primark?
Cheap throw away fashion . .
Will no doubt be worn once and feature in "frow it Fursday" very soon!!

So she did her "Good.morning.every.one.happy.friday.to.you.all" robotic speech wearing her addidas thing, shopped in a mumsy blue number and is now cleaning in a green skirt/white tshirt combo . .
Thats 3 outfit changes pre lunchtime!!
No wonder she has that ridiculous basket of ironing every week!!

Those hideous wide leg jeans!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I love a wide leg trouser, but surely at our age ( and definitely with, im guessing, her income ) wouldnt she look far classier in something other than primark?
Cheap throw away fashion . .
Will no doubt be worn once and feature in "frow it Fursday" very soon!!
I reckon she pre-records tit for future use As her stories are all over the place.

I notice she’s filming herself in her bedroom with her kids getting changed in the background - 👏

Also, her amazing advice - “Go home if you don’t feel comfortable”. Thanks for that Lynsey, I definitely wouldn’t have thought of that.

Finally - dress for your age not your shoe-size love. You are not a fashion icon - you’re a scrubber, at best.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad to see the daughter has inherited the terrible spelling "shopping hall" is that the one that has dyslexia?
Think it’s possibly a bit unfair say that, it’s only one letter
Glad to see the daughter has inherited the terrible spelling "shopping hall" is that the one that has dyslexia?
It’s only one letter difference from mall, probably an auto correct error. 🤷‍♀️

Think it’s possibly a bit unfair say that, it’s only one letter

It’s only one letter difference from mall, probably an auto correct error. 🤷‍♀️
Agreed, I think she was going for haul. If you're going to put yourself out there though I think you need to check and double check your spelling, punctuation and grammar. I think she's far to young to be pushing for this kind of IG following, it's going to be so damaging but I guess when Lynsey QoC is your mother everything is for sale.

Just seen this, think she's now reading here?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Agreed, I think she was going for haul. If you're going to put yourself out there though I think you need to check and double check your spelling, punctuation and grammar. I think she's far to young to be pushing for this kind of IG following, it's going to be so damaging but I guess when Lynsey QoC is your mother everything is for sale.

I agree with you, the problem is ultimately that Lynsey pushes this influencer agenda here thus putting her in the firing line. It’s very sad to see at such an impressionable age. 😢

I agree with you, the problem is ultimately that Lynsey pushes this influencer agenda here thus putting her in the firing line. It’s very sad to see at such an impressionable age. 😢
The ‘woe is me’ response to people critising. This is just the start of it - But that’s okay, Mum of their Year Lynsey lined her up for this because she has no idea how to protect her children and keep them safe.

That poor girl, and it’s entirely her mother’s fault.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So just before lockdown, I see on here someone had found a comment she had put on a “teen mum uk” persons post who had just got/been given a brand new black Range Rover evoque and her comment was something along the lines of “very nice, I’ve just brought one in white”. Then about 4 weeks ago she showed “jakey” cleaning her car and said “come on jakey, it’s the last time it will be cleaned”, then a few days ago she cleaned the car herself and mentioned she was cleaning it because her new car was ready this week or next. So she’ll be getting her white range evoque. How much will she be storying about it once she collects it! I also remember when she was looking for her new car, Rob and her dad were trying to talk her out of her choice, and trying to persuade her to get something more sensible/ eco friendly but she was like “no, I know why I want”. I guess she wants to be “on brand”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.