Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think her daughters look really old fashioned. The one with the eye make up in her birthday post looks like she in her 50s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Probably going to start a massive thing here but tea? I hate this, unless you're from the north or a five year old child it's dinner.

Although I'm actually not sure what it is at 5 o'clock in the afternoon 😂
It depends🤔 I think it's because she's an annoying twit🤣 I know some bright people who are not northern and say referring to an evening meal " I am having spaghetti Bolognese for tea" sometimes it's something you pick up maybe from neighbours or work colleagues.

Reactions: 2
I completely get the whole tea/dinner debate between northerners and southerners. . My gripe is tea at pre 5 pm?? Those "kids" are young adults ffs. Toddlers have tea before 5pm!!

Reactions: 3
I completely get the whole tea/dinner debate between northerners and southerners. . My gripe is tea at pre 5 pm?? Those "kids" are young adults ffs. Toddlers have tea before 5pm!!
I’m in my 30s and I always have my dinner at 5.00/5.30 🙄

Reactions: 8
Dinner for us is always between 5 & 8.30..usually 5.30-7 on weeknights, 5 if I'm hungry early and late if its the weekend or that.. Adults only in this house so 😁

Exactly, everyone is different depending on the structure of their day. If you start work at and are home by 4.00pm by 5pm you will be hungry. I finish work at 5pm and am home by 6.00pm so eat at 7pm which I know is too late really🤔

Reactions: 1
Why does she advertise her daughters insta for everyone to follow? Why would she want strangers following her daughter?!
Those girls are morphing into their mum...poor girls.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Noticed she lets the girl’s drink.
maybe my mum was super strict but I wasn’t allowed to drink til I was 18 😂

Noticed she lets the girl’s drink.
maybe my mum was super strict but I wasn’t allowed to drink til I was 18 😂
I allow my 16 yr old to drink in the house one glass won’t hurt and it takes the curiosity away and she won’t do it behind my back because I allow her to do it in front of me

Reactions: 20
Lego hair is out shopping again in BM with at least Mollie with her ...funnily enough she comes across Woolite she has been promoting ...she really is a mindless thick selfish bleep , she has broken lockdown rules continually, totally arrogant germ spreader 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Lego hair is out shopping again in BM with at least Mollie with her ...funnily enough she comes across Woolite she has been promoting ...she really is a mindless thick selfish bleep , she has broken lockdown rules continually, totally arrogant germ spreader 🤬🤬🤬
Was just coming on to say the same thing. How many times as she been out now?! I know lock down has loosened but I’m still sticking with my once a week supermarket shopping and making do.

Reactions: 7
Was just coming on to say the same thing. How many times as she been out now?! I know lock down has loosened but I’m still sticking with my once a week supermarket shopping and making do.
Same here , im terrified.

Bloody unbelievable! I haven’t been to one shop since the end of March - not one. My partner does our food shopping after work & that’s it. For someone who claims to have OCD & be a “germophobe”, she’s certainly making some unwise decisions.

Reactions: 11
I’m the same as fairypop not been to a single shop but no one in my household has. The queen of clean goes shopping almost daily she’s even gone house hunting I heard her say something last week. She put a survey up on train travel if she’s that concerned bloody well drive to London and pay for the parking and levy the money earned will more than cover the costs.

There is something very disturbing about her promoting her 17 year old daughters account. She is still a child and shouldn’t be posing wearing skimpy clothing for strangers to see 🤢😡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.