Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairypop

VIP Member
Lego hair who claims she is ocd about germs etc...how did you deal work Jakeys cookie box that was delivered, or is it selective ocd as the twins were playing in a large box recently from a delivery.
It definitely seems to be selective doesn’t it? She’s so germophobic but manages to go to the shop about 5 times a week, often taking her children with her 🤔

Reactions: 16

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
I was embarrassed for her doing that tictok, why would she try and get down and trendy with her teenaged daughter.....she looks so clumsy and odd, it’s like she has a hand up her arse moving her like a puppet. The women is so stiff I just don’t get how she has had 3 children. She seems the type who would make love with lights out and tights on, long nighty buttoned up to her neck 😂 lol she really is a stepford wife.

• Haha

Maybebabysldey

I’m usually just a reader - but I feel as though this should be highlighted. For someone who is apparently the queen of clean, does the whole cleaning while out, germaphobe type of person. I am utterly shocked that during this pandemic she 1) went to the garden centre 2) picked items up and put them back! We have been advised to only touch what we are buying!

JackieOh

I thought I had seen all of the ads possible, but alas, no, Lynsey strikes again with an ad for a LADIES DISPOSABLE URINAL. Why is she advertising a she-wee?! Has the world gone mad?! This woman would advertise a murderer if she was paid enough 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Cagayu

VIP Member
6E511AEB-29F8-4255-91B0-F3050D04EA13.jpeg
I don’t know about you, but I think the fluorescent green trainer socks make this 👌

• Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
That's what I thought too. I very much doubt that the holiday is going ahead. She just couldn't pass up the opportunity to let everyone know that they'd booked a holiday in New York.
I really hope it goes ahead. Her content is dire, but her in NY trying to disinfect a whole city... that I would watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Cagayu

VIP Member
64A6863A-6487-4AC0-8B4F-799C4C09F818.jpeg
Doesn’t this look like the start of the shittest Music video? 😂
🎶 No one knows what it’s like to have a cock nose, cock nose. I wear shit clothes, shit clothes. 🎶

• Haha

loolabelle

VIP Member
Also, I don’t think anyone working at an airport, or on a plane feels safe. They just need a job and to pay their mortgages, a lot don’t have a choice in the matter!

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
Once the 2nd wave comes and it will believe me, let’s see what all these have to say knowing they have been out day after day. This OCD wannabe makes me sick, so afraid of germs yet shops constantly. Says she wipes the shopping down yet allowed the daughters clothing bags all over her kitchen sides. She is no more bothered about germs than the next person. Just a money grabbing wannabe who should be ashamed of her self.

Clare

VIP Member
There is something very disturbing about her promoting her 17 year old daughters account. She is still a child and shouldn’t be posing wearing skimpy clothing for strangers to see 🤢😡
The thought of strangers having access to my daughters’ SM accounts fills me with horror. It surely goes against every single online safety message out there. These girls are 17, still technically children and even more vulnerable having a well known parent. All of that even before adding in her past horrific situation with their biological father who was a child abuser. She should know better.

• Angry

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I thought he was a sales rep for a medical supplies company
I thought that too. I can remember her going on about meeting him when she was a medical receptionist and he was medical supplies rep who called to the surgery.

I suspect she was the epitome of a doctor's receptionist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Fairypop

VIP Member
Why is she simply laughing at the messages Mollie is getting on Instagram?! I can’t believe she isn’t more worried - especially given the situation with the twins’ father.

Now she’s told Mollie she has to use hashtags & Mollie has added #teenager to her latest post, is that really wise ffs Lynsey

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Nparker92

Did she just say 'they should not be doing this, invading my home' about BIRDS?! Please say I am mistaken 😂

• Haha
  • Wow