Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling off her daughter for eating a bit of the lemon cake. Really shaming her to however many followers she has. Poor girl was clearly embarrassed and to make matters worse you could hear her other daughter in the background saying: "But you asked did anyone want any cake?"
Naturally Lynsey cut the camera off as soon as Mollie started saying that.

She's a bad mother :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Telling off her daughter for eating a bit of the lemon cake. Really shaming her to however many followers she has. Poor girl was clearly embarrassed and to make matters worse you could hear her other daughter in the background saying: "But you asked did anyone want any cake?"
Naturally Lynsey cut the camera off as soon as Mollie started saying that.

She's a bad mother :mad:
I just had to go back to listen ...what an evil witch she is, them girls will be off as soon as their old enough...always trying to humiliate them 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
What IS this bull about her lemon "drissle" cake going viral?? Its seriously got to be 1 of THE easiest cakes to make, aside from fairy cakes, its a firm 1st bake for most kids!!
Add to that Mary Berry, Delia, Nigella, Lorraine Pasquale. .
What is Lyndsey these days huh?
A cleaning "guru" 🤣
A make up artist 🤣
A fashion influencer 🤣
A baker? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since when was a lilac blazer teamed with a wooly bobble hat considered acceptable dog walking gear??
hilarious Lynds . .
Thanks for the laughs today . .
Absolute melt 🤣
1 saving grace I spose is it covers that ridiculous hairband!!
STOP.JUMPING.ON.EVERY.TREND

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Since when was a lilac blazer teamed with a wooly bobble hat considered acceptable dog walking gear??
bleeping hilarious Lynds . .
Thanks for the laughs today . .
Absolute melt 🤣
1 saving grace I spose is it covers that ridiculous hairband!!
STOP.JUMPING.ON.EVERY.TREND
I think she gets dressed in the dark ...and also puts her make up on in the dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If shE is “struggling” so much with working from home, PUT THE PHONE DOWN, STOP FILMING EVERYTHING and ‘HOME SCHOOL’. Although at the age the children are they really should be able to communicate difficulties with their teacher independently and shouldn’t need Mum sat by to help. I also use the term ‘home school’ loosely, at best it’s distance learning there is no teaching from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hasn’t got enough time to fit in home schooling around working full time?? Why don’t you put your phone down and stop film random tit and you would have enough time to help your bleeping son 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
anyone know the story on the ex? I unfollowed her a few weeks ago couldn’t stand the shaming of the kids any longer, I would never dream of opening my kids draws and filming inside for “the gram” such an invasion of privacy!

Reactions: 6
anyone know the story on the ex? I unfollowed her a few weeks ago couldn’t stand the shaming of the kids any longer, I would never dream of opening my kids draws and filming inside for “the gram” such an invasion of privacy!
That he's a paedophile? She was pregnant with the girls when he was arrested. This was apparently what sparked her OCD. But you'd think she'd keep the girls off Insta in case he's one of her followers

Reactions: 8
That he's a paedophile? She was pregnant with the girls when he was arrested. This was apparently what sparked her OCD. But you'd think she'd keep the girls off Insta in case he's one of her followers
Did she not go into early labour around the time he was arrested ?

Reactions: 3
Did she not go into early labour around the time he was arrested ?
Yes she has a full blog about it on her site, sounds like she had a really awful time. You’d think it would leave her with some empathy but the woman has no soul; she sold it long ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m wishing she’d put something on her brows to break up that shiny eye shadow they bland into her forehead. I know Her favourite mascara brand do a multitude of brow products that’s always had fantastic reviews. Pretty sure her girls would be happy to help her find a suitable one.

Reactions: 1
Find it a strange coincidence that her dog did the same to a toy that sisterpledgecleans dog did, to advertise the same product !!! 👩‍🎨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.