Lynsey Queen of Clean #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else hate the way she says things are disgusting? She’s dont a story this morning about taking her dog for a walk and she said they’ve come back all wet and hetty is filthy, it’s disgusting. Really? Disgusting?? It’s just a wet dog!!!
She’s pathetic. She says this all the time about the most mundane things 🤨

Reactions: 2
I think she said she has never been diagnosed with OCD. She probably thinks it’s a weakness. :mad:

Fick foundation Friday everyone and eww how creepy she hunted out a dress worn by Kate Garraway another tv presenter such a wannabe isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fick foundation Friday everyone and eww how creepy she hunted out a dress worn by Kate Garraway another tv presenter such a wannabe isn’t she
I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard 'full fick foundation'. Is she seriously trying to be a beauty influencer? Stick to toilet brushes Lynsey and forget about make up brushes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just watched her tip about putting boiling water and teabags in a greasy oven dish...surely its the boiling water thats removing the grease...and wouldn't it be easier to just pour in boiling water and a squirt of washing up liquid.

Reactions: 20
Boiling water and washing up liquid is more than enough it’s what it was designed to do. She thinks we are as fick as her foundation. Oh and we aren’t as clean as her apparently and we don’t clean our oven like she does after every use. No Lynsey I clean mess up as soon as I spot it which would in the instance of an oven after it’s been used.

She is so full of tit yet people think her cleaning tips are good, no it’s not tea bags you twit. It’s the fact any grease will lift if you put boiling water on it. What a complete utter knob she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I seen a story yesterday about her talking in the car with her son next to her rambling how he never smiles,that is a path to disaster he's going to think all sorts is up,he is a teenager,or close to-that's all-he
Isn't a little boy I think she thinks he is,she needs to relax about all that especially on her cleaning account on Instagram what a silly thing to do/say. I dunno it made me think,was a bit uncomfortable 😬criticism is a funny thing coming from someone else about someone's actual personality can indicate SHE is feeling that way and she could be transferring her energy on to him.
He always looks to me like he is ready to smack her round the face!
I wouldn’t blame him either, she is vile to her kids.

• Haha
I think she is the most annoying woman on Instagram. She actually said “a bit OCD” on national telly. Gormless twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.